- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WILLING TO TRADE UP FOR A LARGER YACHT!!
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to buy this METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED 59' Marquis. Beautifully upgraded and maintained by a pedigree yachtsman and full time Captain. Unmistakably Marquis has created a work of art with the 59'. Her striking rounded lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 3 stateroom 2 full head layout can comfortably accommodate 6 guests plus additional crew. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance powered by reliable 825hp MTU 60 Series with approximately 1308 appx. hours! If you are in the market for an extremely well maintained Marquis, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
LOADED WITH ADDITIONAL OPTIONS!!
3 STATEROOM LAYOUT PLUS CREW!!
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE - FULLY SERVICED!!
TOO MUCH TO LIST - MUST SEE!!
MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Key Features
- KEY FEATURES: BOW & STERN THRUSTERS!! HYDRAULIC SWIMPLATFORM WITH 2012 12' Tender!! AIR CONDITIONED FLYBRIDGE AND FULL ENCLOSURE !! SPARE PROPELLERS !! CAPTAIN MAINTAINED!! LOADED WITH ADDITIONAL OPTIONS!! 3 STATEROOM LAYOUT PLUS CREW!! EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE - FULLY SERVICED!! METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED!! TO MUCH TO LIST - MUST SEE!! MOTIVATED SELLER MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- Aft Deck
- Boarding the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. This open Mediterranean style aft deck is an absolutely magnificent lounge and alfresco dining location. A built in centerline settee that can easily accommodate 8 guests. Easy access to the Flybridge is made via a stairway on the port side. Large double doors open the the aft deck to the salon and the combination creates an expansive entertaining area! Shorewater Hookup Cockpit Bench Seating Cockpit Carpet Stern Storage Compartment 110V GFI Protect Outlet Sea Water Washdown Fresh Water Washdown Engine Room Hatch Cockpit to Bridge Stairs Transom Door Approximately 90 Sq Ft Bridge Stairway - Integral 10" Risers
- Main Salon
- An unprecedented expansive entertaining and lounge area! The salon on this Marquis is the perfect vantage point to enjoy the vista. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board. Exquisite Cherry Wood paneling and white leather couches creates a rich comfortable feel. LG 30" LCD Flat Screen TV Bose Surround Sound High Gloss Cherry Finish Opal Designer Decor Premium Lighting Upgrade Marble Granite Upgrade AM/FM/CD Changer DVD Player Flexsteel Ultra Leather Sofas Extra Storage Under Starboard Couch Window Treatments Telephone Connections AC/DC Distribution Panel Sliding Stainless Salon Door Intercom System
- Forward of the salon along the starboard side is the Galley. Nothing has been spared in this space. A perfect nook that can accommodate 6 guests comfortably while enjoying the company of the Chef tantalizing your taste-buds with culinary sensations. The opulence is continued with beautiful cherry wood and designer stainless steel appliances. Directly opposite the galley is a high gloss dinette that provides enough room to dine six. All the comforts of home within the luxury of a Marquis. Nespresso Coffee Maker Princess Gourmet Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer Granite Counter Tops Microwave/Convection Oven KitchenAid & Burner Stovetop (2) Basin Stainless Sinks Marble Flooring Designer Decor
- Lower Helm
- Easy access from the main deck level is the Lower Helm Station and Distribution Panel. The helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only a Marquis can supply. Northstar 60001 Furuno 72 Mile Radar AP25 RP30 Icom VHF Bow & Stern Thrusters Trim Tabs with Indicator Bilge/Transom Video Monitor System Sea Key Compass Fog Bell Horns Fireboy Suppression System Docking Lights Remote Spotlight
- Master Stateroom
- The impressive owners suite is full beam and features king size berth with built-in night stands on either side. Custom fabrics and high gloss cherry paneling creates an inviting feeling. Forward on the port and starboard side is a very spacious cedar lined wardrobe. Plenty of drawer space is located on both the port and starboard sides. 20" Sole Flat Screen TV/DVD Player Nightstands King Size Berth Inner Spring Mattresses Mirrored Headboard (2) Cedar Lined Closets (2) Reading Lamps Dresser w/3 Drawers Window Treatments Full Size Washer/Dryer Custom Decor
- Master En-Suite Head
- Forward on the starboard side is the entrance to the owners ensuite head. Modern and richly appointed this expansive his and her bath that features a shower with tub. This space also includes a sink and vanity. Excellent storage is available in the cabinets below. 110v Outlet Exhaust Fan Marble Floor (5) Overhead Lights Magazine rack Medicine Cabinet w/6 Shelves Vacuum Flush Head Full-size Tub with Shower Mirror Over Vanity Corian Counter Tops
- VIP Stateroom
- All the forward is the VIP Stateroom. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Tasteful vinyl’s cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings in bed. 15" Flip Down TV/DVD Queen-size Berth Custom Decor Inner Spring Mattress Translucent Over Head Hatch Access to Guest Head (2) Reading Lamps Night Stand (2) Cedar Lined Closets Telephone Connection
- VIP En-Suite Head
- Easy access on the port side, guests have a private entry into the VIP En-Suite Head. Modern and richly appointed the expansive VIP En-Suite Head features a stall shower, sink, and vanity. Excellent storage is available in the cabinets below. Also used as the Day Head and the Guest Stateroom Head. Vacuum Flush Head Exhaust Fan Mirrored Door Medicine Cabinet Towel Ring (2) Cabinets Separate Showers Corian Counter Tops
- Guest Stateroom
- Accessed through the guest companion way on the port side. This comfortable and spacious stateroom has a two twin over-under berths. The room is tastefully decorated with state of the art amenities. Bunk Beds Custom Decor Full Hanging Locker (2) Reading Lamps 110v Outlet (2) Flat Screen TVs
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and a semicircular sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Gaggenau Grill Clarion Sirius CD/FM/AM Intercom Icemaker Refrigerator Bridge Hard Top New Bridge Enclosure - Dec 2012 Aft Sunpad & Seat with Stainless Steel Rail Bridge Carpet Wetbar Wrap-around Windshield Bridge Air Conditioning Extensive Custom Storage
- Crew Quarters
- Single Berth Head AC Flat Screen TV with Own Receiver
- Bow and Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. There is a lovely lounge area for guests with sun pad on the bow to take in the sun or stars. Also a great get away for privacy and relaxation, especially while at anchor. Forward Sunpad Windshield Shades All Chain Windlass Blue LED Uplighting Fender Lockers Freshwater Washdown Hydraulic Swim Platform with Chokes Custom Boarding Ladders
- MTU Series 60 Engines - Appx 1308 Hours Oil Change Systems Dripless Shaft Seals Fresh Water Cooling Acoustical Thermal Insulation (2) Aft Storage Platforms Dual Holding Tanks Grey Water Sump Pumps Water Heater Waste Tank Level Monitors - Digital Engine Exhaust Vents Hydraulic Trim Tabs Bilge Lights Engine Room AC
- 23kw Kohler Generator - Appx 1430 Hours (7) D-8 Batteries (2) Group 27 Batteries 60 & 80 Amp Battery Changer Thruster Battery Charger Dual 50 Amp Cable Master Inverter Overboard Discharge System (5) Zone Air & Heat
- Yachts Maintenance
- All annual and basic maintenance up to date Re-upholstered Fly bridge furniture Dec 2013 New Cutlass bearings Dec 2013 Upgraded Fly bridge AC unit Dec 2013 Electrical inspection and and batteries load tested Sep 2013 New engine room blowers July 2013 New fire extinguishers June 2013 New duck bill valves on entire waste system Jan 2013 New dripless shaft seals Jan 2013 Cleaned heat exchangers, oil coolers, and performed 1000 hour service Dec 2012
- Owners personal effects. A list will be supplied upon request.
- This Marquis is an outstanding example of a yacht owned by a pedigree yachtsman. She has been maintained with an open check book and is a beautiful custom ensemble that has been unbelievably upgraded. If you are in the market for a luxurious custom Marquis Motor Yacht, don’t miss this rare opportunity to own this beautiful 59'! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.