- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SPONTANEOUS is unlike any other Carver 57 Voyager on the market. The owners have extensively upgraded and updated this spacious yacht with new Raymarine G-series electronics with 6kw HD digital Radar and KVH HD 7 Tri-Sat technology throughout the vessel, high-end custom interior design and fabrics by IK Yacht Design, custom cherry cabinet with burl wood top with lift TV in the salon by Cable Marine with a 46” LCD Sony Bravia TV, new 2013 32"Sony Bravia in pilot house, NU-Teak decks in cockpit and swim platform (2013), 4 Extreme Beam halogen underwater lights, full camera system all around (port, starboard, cockpit, engine room, back-up) viewable from multiple displays, the entire boat has a filtered water system for onboard fresh water and dockside water, bow and (optional) stern thrusters, a custom fly bridge settee table, double Stidd chair at helm, Caribe Inflatable RIB with 40HP Yamaha O/B, the list goes on and on. If you are in the market for one of these beautiful, comfortable 57 Voyagers, you need look no further than Spontaneous. Outfitted with modern technology and elegance, the vessel is immaculately maintained and in true turnkey condition! Owners had planned to take the vessel for an extended cruise to the Bahamas and had all systems checked in advance of the trip. Owners have maintained this vessel with an open checkbook. Their cruising plans have changed. Owners have no pets or children. Please call us today for your private showing, easy to see in Dania Beach, FL.
- Interior Details
- Entering the salon through a sliding glass door, a feeling of fresh and new is paired with a unique and ample layout not found on other boats this size or even other Carver 57 Voyagers. To port you will see that the outdated TV cabinet in the corner has been rebuilt into liquor cabinet with wine rack in lower half; just forward of this cabinet the custom cherry to match with burl wood top for TV Lift (all custom cabinetry done by Cable Marine). The heavy duty lift (that can be used underway raises a stunning Sony 46” Bravia LCD that functions as a TV/Monitor/GPS Display at the touch of a button of the touch screen remote A/V controller. A compact wine storage is adjacent to the TV. Overall this salon is like no other Carver and adds a completely new dimension to the older design. IK Yacht Design did their magic throughout this lovely vessel with upgraded carpeting, custom barrel chair with ottoman, fabrics and décor, all beautifully done with nautical and natural tones. The galley is outfitted with a Grohe faucet in sink which has been plumbed overboard instead of into gray water box in order to reduce odors, under cabinet fridge and freezer, granite counter tops and plenty of storage. Moving forward is the pilothouse helm with a large settee to port that faces a new Sony 32” Bravia TV on the starboard side over the side deck entryway. The pilothouse helm has all the redundancy as the flybridge helm with the updated Raymarine G-Series (2) 14” screens (upper and lower helms), Volvo-Penta Engine management displays, thruster controls and autopilot. New stainless steel lighted fixtures on the carpeted steps lead down to the lower decks to the three staterooms, two head layout. Master stateroom is amidships with separate shower stall, head and vanity, dual premium washer and dryer stack and ample storage in the closets. Forward is the VIP with ensuite head (shared as day/guest head) and to port are the twin guest berths.
- Additional interior highlights
- Entire boat has a water filtration system for onboard water or dockside, clean water from any faucet Upgraded Vacuum-Flush head system – port and starboard side (2012) Upgraded water system to handle 60psi A/C system serviced (2013) A/C water pump replaced (2013) New fresh water pump (2013) AV System in Salon and pilot house- new Sony AVR (2013) Custom Zeno mattress in master stateroom Icom VHF Command mic in Master Stateroom Custom sheets All Sony TVs, Receiver, BlueRay and Apple TV are all connected to the onboard Spontaneous WiFi system.
- Forward Deck
- Stainless steel bow rail In-laid sun pad Custom stainless steel bow plate Custom Suncor stainless steel anchor
- Newly installed NU-Teak on cockpit, staircase to fly and swim platform (2013) Engine room access via cockpit floor Stainless steel lighting CCTV camera Fusion integrated stereo system with Bluetooth to play Pandora or other media
- Access via aft cockpit staircase or interior stairwell adjacent to pilothouse Full complement of Raymarine G-Series 14” Displays (2), autopilot, thruster controls, VHF radio Fusion integrated stereo system with Bluetooth to play with Pandora or other devices Jenn-air double grill Fridge and Ice-maker Double Stidd Captains Chair Hot and Cold water in flybridge (most Carvers only have cold water) EZ2CY Enclosure Custom inlaid table with stainless steel pedestals by IK Yacht Designs Access to aft fly deck with reinforced davit system Caribe DL-12 Inflatable RIB with 40hp Yamaha O/B and Garmin 545s chartplotter
- Additional Exterior Features
- All new port lights, port and starboard, bedded in 5200 (2012) Full CCTV camera system with views of starboard side, port side, cockpit, engine room, back-up camera – can be viewed from TV in salon, pilothouse and master bedroom Four Extreme Beam halogen underwater lights – 2 stern, 1 starboard, 1 port Smart Rails installed (2013) maximizes hull performance Spurs on props
- Electronics & A/V Details
- SPONTANEOUS is equipped with a state of the art audio-visual system with a Sony Discrete 9 channel amplifier, Model DA5800ES and Blue-Ray player. It has 2 DirecTV DVRs attached to a top of the line KVH HD 7 Tri Sat dish. The vessel may be contacted from an iPad or other mobile device to record favorite shows while away from the boat. The salon has a 46" Sony Bravia LCD which is easy to see in bright lighting. The entire navigation system can be run from this TV if desired. Main salon and pilot house TV s are able to be operated by remotes and/or function through iPads. Spontaneous was refitted with a 32" Sony Bravia along with 2 reference speakers in pilot house in 2013. This monitor serves great when traveling as an additional chart plotter or depth sounder while underway. The Sony TVs, receiver, Blue Ray, and Apple TV are all connected to the Internet through the Spontaneous WiFi system for ease of software upgrades. Updated Raymarine G series with (2) 14 inch screens in pilot house and (2) 14" screens in flybridge. Raymarine fully integrated with TVs in salon and pilot house 6kw Raymarine HD digital radar KVH HD 7 Tri-sat satellite dish for DirectTV with DVR permits recording of TV programs from an iPhone or iPad.
- Mechanical Details
- Twin Volvo-Penta D-12 Inboard Diesels 675hp each. (approx. 950 hours) Northern Lights 21kW generator (approx. 1450) Bow and Stern Thrusters All batteries are AGM with two additional 8D AGM batteries for extended inverter use. Xantrex MS 3000 watts with 2 extra 8D AGM batteries for a total of four. Normally there is a total of 2 batteries for the inverter. This will allow for extended anchoring while running all refrigeration and Directv.
- Recent Services Performed
- Engine oil change (10/2013) Hauled out for new bottom paint and zincs (10/2013) Air conditioning fully serviced (9/2013) Generator oil Change (10/2013) After coolers, heat exchangers, transmission coolers all Flushed (9/2013) Exhaust elbows (replaced 2012) Life Raft to be recertified by new owner
- SPONTANEOUS has been outfitted for extended cruising in comfort and style. It boasts many upgrades and features not found on most yachts of this size and vintage, much less other Carvers. Many of her features are best seen in person and the exceptional layout and design touches of the yacht sets it apart. This will be the next 57 Voyager sold, makes sure it’s yours!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.