- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Riviera hit a home run with the 4000 Offshore Express. She is a true tournament fisherman or family cruiser with conservative lines and a well-arranged interior. She’s constructed on a solid fiberglass hull with a broad beam, a collision bulkhead, and a shallow keel aft to improve tracking. A well laid out spacious engine room under the bridge deck accommodates her economical twin 450HP Caterpillar diesels. Her upscale cabin is arranged with a large stateroom forward, a separate stall shower in the head, and an L-shaped settee/dinette that converts into double and single berths. On the spacious bridge deck, a settee with a dinette table is opposite the double-wide helm seat, and the uncluttered cockpit makes an excellent fishing platform for the true angler.
“Yolo” has been lightly used and makes a great sport fishing boat or cruiser. She is seriously for sale and turnkey ready for the change of command.
- “Yolo” is a beautiful vessel that has an oak-finished interior and provides a sleeping capacity for four people. Starting forward is the spacious Master Cabin with an island berth and plenty of storage. Moving aft to port is the large head with separate stall shower followed by the fully equipped Galley. To Starboard is the Salon area with a settee/dinette which converts to a double berth. A mirror-backed cocktail cabinet and privacy door separates the dining area from the forward stateroom. Up is the air conditioned enclosed helm area which features a double helm seat, a second dinette and a molded-in freezer and sink. This deck lifts hydraulic for engine room access. Additional features include a hard top and enclosure, cockpit transom door, swim platform, transom bait well with see through window and a bow pulpit with windlass.
- The salon area is spacious and well appointed. This area incorporates the Galley that is set to Starboard and has a settee/dinette with storage under and converts to a double berth. A mirror- backed cocktail cabinet and privacy door separates this area from the forward stateroom. Access to the large head is to port. Beige leatherette L-shape seating that converts to double berth and Pullman Matching footrest to couch Overhead deck hatch with screen 19” Flat screen TV w/ SeaTel Satellite TV Clarion Stereo AM/FM/CD player w/ Ipod connection Clarion 6 charger CD system Clarion stereo speakers Carpeting Drawer and cabinet storage Air-conditioning 16,000 BTU w/ digital controls AC/DC electrical panel Generator controls 12V Lighting 110V Lighting Custom décor
- This spacious galley is aft to port and is nicely equipped with a (2) burner cook top, microwave, excellent storage. Solid surface countertops Princess 2 burner electric stove Sink w/ single lever stainless faucet Sharp microwave/convection oven Nova Kool refrigerator freezer U-Line ice maker AC outlets 110 Volt and 12 Volt lighting Overhead deck hatch w/ screen Storage cabinets and drawers Wood flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Forward is the tastefully decorated master stateroom with a privacy door. This room features a centerline berth with plenty of storage under. Additional storage is provided by drawers and hanging lockers. A large hatch provides light as well as good ventilation. Queen island berth w/ storage underneath Folding wooden door for entrance to master 2 Hanging lockers Deck hatch w/ screen 12V-110 lighting Carpeting Air-conditioning Drawer storage
- Master Head
- The head is very spacious and has separate stall shower. VacuFlush toilet w/tank watch gauge Separate shower stall Solid surface countertop w/ molded sink and storage underneath Medicine cabinet Towel rack Exhaust fan 12 volt lighting Deck hatch w/ screen
- Helm/ Upper Cockpit
- The true quality of Riviera build is easily noticeable from the time you approach the boat. The deck area is solid and outfitted with the best grade hardware and mechanical system. AC unit dedicated for the helm deck with multiple vents L-shaped seating to port with storage underneath Oversized helm bench seat Bench seat behind helm with storage underneath Non-skid decking Access door to salon 4-Sided enclosure Ice maker Hydraulic steering Ritchie compass Trim tabs Day hatch access to engine room 5-Clarion speaker Courtesy lighting Cup holders Entire deck lifts for full engine access Windlass control CAT electronic engine control CAT engine displays full information
- Furuno NavNet 2 multifunctional color display Furuno open array radar GPS Chart Plotter Sonar Fishfinder Icom IC-M402 VHF Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot Electric Search Light
- Kohler 10kW diesel generator 2 Battery chargers Engine room lights Hot water heater Battery parallel switch 50 Amp/240Volt shore power 3-8D Batteries 1-31 Batteries Fresh water pump Bilge pumps w/ high water alarm
- Mechanical Equipment
- New bottom paint – November 2013 Bonned thru-hull fittings 40 Gallon waste holding tank 120 Gallon fresh water tank 12 Gallon hot water tank Cruise 25 knots @ 36 GPH Props tuned and balanced – November 2013 SeaTel Satellite TV
- Engine Room
- Twin Caterpillar 3126 Diesel engines 450HP each w/396 hours Freshwater cooling system Fuel filters Racor 1000 Fuel shut off valves Oil change system Bilge blower system Dripless prop shaft seal Fire extinguishing system Engine room lights Free of corrosion
- Lower Cockpit
- 3 Drawer tackle locker Storage hatch above tackle center Cockpit freezer Sink and bait prop station Livewell w/ window Fish box Hardtop w/ full enclosure Non-skid decking Storage lockers below combing Fresh and salt water wash down 7 Rod holders in gunnel 8 Rod holders on hardtop Lazarette access Courtesy lighting Transom door and gate
- Deck/Bow & Swim Platform
- Molded swim platform w/swim ladder Bow rail Bow pulpit w/ roller and windlass Anchor w/chain/rope Spreader lights Stainless steel cleats Bottom paint – New November 2013 Deck wash down system Transom hot/cold shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht