- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A beautiful fishing machine with tower and all the amenities to fish or cruise. With the large 96 sq. ft. cockpit, air conditioned helm and interior cabin spaces to rival any competitor, CHASIN THE BITE is a special 360 not to be missed.
The boat was rigged at Jarrett Bay Boat Works in Beaufort, NC and Kay Crocker who owned Grady White dealerships throughout the Carolinas. Mr. Crocker owned the boat prior to the current owner.
- Interior teak and holly flooring is protected with snap in carpet protection. The fabrics and colors match extremely well. A well thought out interior makes the cabin very comfortable. You enter the cockpit from the swim platform and through the starboard side transom door. The cockpit is large and offers excellent fishing space. A beautiful leaning post is centered. Built in fish boxes, refrigerated boxes and storage areas will please any fisherman. The hard top helm area is nice but the added stainless steel tower adds even more fishing capacity with an elevated 360 degree view of the surroundings. The has AC and heat as well. The tower is accessed by port or starboard stainless steel ladders and offers a buggy top. The helm area is enclosed with a Stamoid white enclosure. Helm seating includes the Pompanette helm chair, a dual seat to port and a large settee to starboard. The starboard settee center opens into a table as well. A full array of instrumentation and electronics are within easy viewing from the helm chair. Cabin entry is through a sliding door along the port side. Down a few teak steps you enter the main cabin. Immediately to port is the large galley area with ample storage and separate refrigerator and freezer drawers, two burner cooktop and dual sinks. Across from the steps is access into the head with a vanity, Vacu-Flush head and a separate shower. Aft of the steps is the aft cabin. Along the port side a unique pull put hanging locker. The cabin offers a double berth with added storage and overhead rod storage. Back to the main salon across from the galley is the convertible dinette. Outboard is storage and a teak storage area for charts and books. Along the starboard side and forward of the dinette is a beautiful etched glass panel that lights up and displays the etching. All the way forward is the forward berth. Large with two drawers aft and under the berth the forward cabin is very comfortable. Along the port side is a TV cabinet that allows the TV to be stored. When used, the TV will pull out and swivel so viewing is available aft. There is a built in DVD player as well. Overhead are two hatches with Ocean-Air system.
- Located down and along the port side of the main cabin, the galley offers excellent food preparation spaces and a separate refrigerator and freezer drawers. Corian counter tops with sick and stove top matching covers Dual stainless steel sinks with stainless steel faucet Kenyon electric glass top stove with (2) burners Tappan 1.1 cu. ft. microwave/convection oven U-Line drawer refrigerator U-Line drawer freezer with ice maker Storage cabinet above galley with tambour doors Storage under the galley with teak drawers and cabinet doors Teak pull out trash receptacle Etched glass panel forward of dinette Convertible dinette with seating for 4 Dinette storage cabinet outboard with teak tambour door Corian shelf outboard of dinette with (3) stainless steel cup holders
- Pompanette adjustable helm chair Integrated helm foot rest with storage under the top Chart storage area at helm Bow pulpit with stainless steel pulpit Lewmar anchor windlass with foot and helm controls Plow anchor with chain and rope rode Anchor locker with rode storage Hard top to helm area with full Stamoid enclosure Hard top with storage nets Hard top (2) low profile overhead hatches 120 volt electric reels overhead in hardtop. Easy reach from helm deck Recessed spreader lights Tower with buggy top and stainless steel supports Stainless steel port and starboard ladders to tower Stainless steel stanchions and rails Transom door with stainless steel hardware Rod storage for (6) fishing poles overhead in aft cabin Stainless steel deck hardware with 10”cleats through-bolted Stainless steel through-hull hardware Low profile interior hatches with Ocean-Air shade and screens Lockable cabin entry door with screen door Skylight above salon Freshwater recessed cockpit shower with hot and cold water Dockside water connection Dockside cable and telephone connection (10) outside recessed stainless steel drink holders Raw water wash down with hose and remote switch Windshield-heavy duty welded aluminum with electric center vent 12 volt accessory connection 120 volt GFI protected electric receptacle Self-draining cockpit with four drains Stainless steel Rupp Outriggers Padded cockpit coaming Fishing pole storage under gunwales port and starboard, 6 poles Cockpit LED lighting under gunwales Cockpit lights with overhead docking lights 55 Qt cooler on port side Refrigerator/Freezer with digitally controlled thermostat and overboard drain Large transom fish box with over board drain Integrated outboard motor mounting system with swim platform Stainless steel telescoping swim ladder Live well, 48 gallon starboard insulated raw water live well with light and overboard drain Rigging station with fresh water sink, pull out faucet and insulated bait box Pull out storage drawers for fishing supplies (4) stainless steel rod holders in cockpit gunwales High density PVC rub rails with stainless steel inserts Cockpit toe rails Underwater stern lights
- The lower helm NavNet displays protected in a cabinet at the helm which opens to reveal them. On the tower helm the VHF radios are protected in a cabinet under the helm. Lower Helm: Ritchie compass (2) Furuno NavNet 2-VX2 displays Furuno open array 72 mile radar Dytek water temp gauge ICOM M-302 VHF radio with DSC ACR spotlight remote control Simrad AP-26 autopilot control Bennett trim tabs Trim tab indicator Lewmar bow thruster Upper Helm: Ritchie Compass (1) Furuno NavNet 2-VX2 display Furuno open array 48 mile radar Dytek water temp gauge (2) ICOM M-502 VHF radios with DSC ACR spotlight remote control Simrad AP-26 autopilot control Bennett trim tabs Trim tab indicator
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AV power Power distribution panel in main cabin with AC Amps and Volt meters Panda 8 Kw generator in self-contained sound shield with 25 g diesel tank. The genset will deliver a peak of 7500 watts and run consistent at 6800 watts Dockside power with (2) 30 Amp power cords and galvanic isolator (3) Battery selector switches Guest Pro-Charge 15 Amp battery charger (4) batteries in battery cabinet in cockpit 11 gallon stainless steel hot water heater Kenwood System-Q AM/FM/CD player with Sirius radio Kenwood remote speakers in cabin and helm and cockpit Kenwood stereo remote at helm Sharp Aquos 15” flat screen TV on swivel mount Sharp DV-SC80 DVD player (3) 12 volt windshield wipers Vacu-Flush head system Water level indicator gauge 3400 GPH automatic and manual bilge pumps (3) GFI protected interior 120 volt receptacles 12 volt cabin lights-variable lighting, reading lamps and illumination Lewmar electric bow thruster Model 185TT 6.0 HP Cruise Air marine reverse cycle heating and air conditioning with Vimax electronic controls 120 volt GFI exterior receptacles
- Triple Yamaha 250 HP 4 stroke engines Teleflex electronic engine control with tilt and trim Yamaha displays with (3) tachs, (1) speed and (1) fuel indicators Yamaha remote fuel filters in lazarette Stainless steel 15 inch steering wheels with tilt for both helms Teleflex power assisted steering
- Brokers Comments
- A really nice Grady White Express that shows constant care and maintenance. With every possible option and the added tower she is a fishing machine but certainly a capable cruising boat as well. Financing, insurance and delivery information available through listing broker
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For faster service, contact John Peterson, CPYB at 910-546-5760 or 800-797-5759. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org GET EMAIL UPDATES