- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Wauquiez Centurian is fully equipped in excellent condition. The owner has recently updated the following: New Furuno Radar System in cockpit with 2 year warranty, New Jeppersen US East Coast and Bahamas Software, Upgraded one Electric Andersen 40ST winch with variable speed and a new motor, Polished and varnished all Teak around cockpit. This is the perfect single handed cruising sailboat; all the comforts of home and a top quality sailing yacht!
Just hauled for new bottom paint - No Blisters! See Pictures Below!
Offered now for $159,900! Call today for a showing!
Fresh bottom paint! See pictures below!
- General Information
- -Two owner and boat has never been chartered. -It is the 2 cabin version plus saloon. Bow cabin can be modified for 2 berths. -Each cabin has its own head and shower. -Forward head has sewer blubber tank -Refurbished and re-caulked teak deck 2010. -New underwater Antifouling Paint Jan. 2011 -Well maintained above standard with many upgrades. -All navigation instruments in duplicate. -Engine: Perkins 4.145 60 hp (2050 hours) -Fuel capacity: 300 liter diesel (70 Gallons) -NEWMAR Phase III Battery Charger -Racor dual filter 500 system -AlgaeX fuel polishing filter -4kV Generator ENTEC with separate Racor filter (800 hours) -3 Stainless Steel Water tanks: Total 150 Gallons, approx. 600 liter -RARITAN hot water heater, heated by engine, shore power or generator -Displacement: 31 000 lbs, Ballast 14 000 lbs -Cruising Speed 6 kn, Max. Speed 8 kn -Bridge Clearance: 65 ft
- -Two large berths in private cabins, one with extra sofa and office table, both with seat and computer table with mirror. -Each cabin with LAVAC heads and shower stalls. Forward head holding 35 Gallons. -Upholstery in saloon in very good condition with custom cushion cover which are easily cleaned. -Saloon table seats comfortable 6-8 people.
- -Saloon with recent MERMAID air conditioner water cooled -All cabins and heads heated with ESPAR heating system -Galley with TAYLOR cooker with 2 flames, grill and oven fully equipped with dishes and gas detector and 2 gas cylinders in cockpit -ADLER-BARBOUR freezer and refrigerator for shore power and generator driven. -Chart table, Clock, Barometer and Alden Marinefax (needs to be serviced) -Additional PLATH compass 6” below -All bedding and towels -20” TV-DVD Set -Fans in both cabins -Extended shower head for cockpit -Electric Boom Furling Mainsail -Dehumidifier 110V
- Navigation and Safety
- -EPIRB beacon. 4-2010 to be serviced -NEW FURUNO RADAR SYSTEM in Cockpit (2 year Warranty) -NEW FURUNO GPS SYSTEM in Cockpit (2 year Warranty) NEW Jepperson US East Coast and Bahamas Software -FURUNO GPS-1650D Chart Color Plotter with 2 C-Map NT chips -NORTHSTAR 941X Differential GPS -Six Person SWITLICK Life Raft with automatic release (Needs to be recertified) -Autohelm ST 600R Auto Pilot Remote Control -KVH Tracphone Satellite Phone to call worldwide -B&G HORNET 4 Wind Instrument -B&G HECTA Depth Monitor w. readings on chart table (digital) and cockpit (analogue) -ICOM IC-M700 SSB Transceiver -ICOM IC-M80 VHF Radio with speaker / microphone in cockpit -HORIZON Intrepid VHF Radio -SONY FM/AM StereoRadio with 6 CD Changer and speakers in all cabins -FURUNO 1800 Radar with combined GPS and Radar display. -TWO totally independent AUTOHELM 7000 Autopilots -TWO totally independent Wind vanes with separate reading instruments -6 Personal Life jackets -Two fast release emergency sets on stern rail. -2 life lines on boat -Flares 2011 -Various fire extinguishers
- -Rigging Cutter with Staysail -Selden Mast and Shrouds with 2 spreaders, 65ft above water -Modified mast for SCHAEFER BOOM FURLING SYSTEM -Battened Mainsail 2005 good condition with boom cover. (Harding) -TWO Genoa Sails furled in good condition. New Sunbrella Cover 2011. -Storm/Sta sail (slightly used) Schaefer furling -Asymmetric Spinnaker and Spinnaker Boom -New Boom brake 2009 -NAVTEC Hydraulic Boom Vang and BACKSTAY Adjuster -Running Lights, Anchor Light, Spreader Light, Steamer Light -Separate Tricolor light on mast top. -New battery main engine and generator Jan. 2011, 3 new batteries House, April 2011
- -Large Steering Wheel -Spare tiller -Manual bilge pump -PLATH Compass 6” -Radar / GPS data display screen -4 wind display, one speed through water display -2 Independent Autohelm 7000 Auto Pilot Controls -1 depth sounder display -NAVTEC hydraulic control -Cockpit table -Leather seat cushions -Bimini -Sun cover tarp -Dodger with window -Compartment with 2 Propane Gas Bottles
- Batteries and Shore Power
- -Main engine 1 -Generator 1 -House 6 -Electric winches 2 -Shore Power, 3x30A Cables
- -Fast, comfortable and safe sailing cruiser -Designer: Dubois -Length overall: 14.47 meter, 47 feet -L.W.L.: 38 feet -Beam: 4.47 meter, 14’ 8” -Draft: 1.8 meter, 6 feet -Hull: FRP
- -TWO electric 68 ST 2-speed ANDERSEN winches -ONE electric 40ST variable speed ANDERSEN winch for mainsail -Two LEWMAR 2 speed self tailing winches for staysail -One LEWMAR 2 speed self tailing winch for main sail -5 LEWMAR 2 speed self tailing winches for halyards -Electric LOFRAN anchor windlass with 2 anchors, chain and line.
- -Regular serviced and maintained underwater January 2011 new antifouling paint -Strong built hull with long waterline -Fin Keel -MAX Feathering 3 Blade Propeller -Dripless Shaft Seal -Swim Ladder -Fenders and Lines -Water Hose -Sunshine Protection Canvas
- -One complete and serviced raw water pump for main engine -One complete and serviced dual water pump for ENTEC generator -Extra FURUNO Radar / GPS Display Screen for cockpit -Bruce anchor and Stern anchor, mooring lines, spare fuel canisters -Tons of extra lines in V-peak -Extra life jackets -2 Dinghy pumps -Dinghy Spare Kit -Belts, hoses fuel filter -Refurbished as new Alternator -2 Thermostats for main engine, Fuel and Oil filters, engine belts, hoses, tools.
- Brokers Comments
- This Yacht is ready to be cruised! Fully equipped with everything you will need to cruise and set up for single handed cruising! This is not a project yacht! Call today to take a look at your new home! Please note exclusions: dingy, outboard and personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Financing available at 4.9% Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Jane Burnett 813-917-0911 or Jane@edwardsyachtsales.com