- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 54' Bertram Convertible has been recognized as one of the best blue water sport fishing boats ever built, and remains so today.Upgrades since 2007 include 4 new flat screen TV's, bedding, valances, blinds, head boards, master A/C unit, exterior canvas, microwave, Sony Computer w/Maptech navigation and Samsung flat screen monitor, refurbished fighting chair, renewed teak sole in cockpit, new interior lambreguins, new long block and heads on stbd. main, port main rebuilt, new eng. thru hulls and sea cocks.
Vessel also had the following work done including all new PVC and sanitation hose for head systems, Complete new Halon fire system with automatic shutdowns for engines and generators. Entire boat was repainted at American Marine in 2010. In August 2012 all hydraulic lines from helm to ram were replaced. In Nov. 2013 the rudder packing glands were replaced. New Electronic Throttle and Shift Controls were installed at both stations, New Furuno Color Radar, and Simrad Autopilot were installed as well as a New Custom Flatscreen and Teak cabinet in the salon. March 2014 Replaced all AC Compressors, Plumbing, and Air Handlers. April 2014 Sun Power Diesel just went through both engines and were given a clean bill of health. Boat did 27 KTS WOT.This is a turn key boat. Add fuel and have fun! A must see!.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding vessel from the stern there is a large fishing cockpit with freshly sanded teak sole , refurbished beautiful Murray fighting chair, bait prep station, ice box, freezer, tackle drawers, engine controls, cockpit bolstering, 6 rod holders in combing, san juan shade, ships bell, port and stbd. 50amp and 30amp shore power, TV, and phone hookups, drop in shore cord holder, louvered air vents w/storage behind, port and stbd. fresh water hookups, fresh and salt water washdowns, transom door, engine room access, stern cleats w/hausepipes, Todd 2 step nylon stairs, dome lights, courtesy lights, new aft facing flood lights, stereo speakers, port and stbd. storage beneath rails, ring buoy mounted on bulkhead, 3 teak steps to companionway, and aluminum ladder to flybridge. Moving up to flybridge, there are two Murray Bros. helm chairs, recently replaced bimini top with ising glass enclosure and zip up windows, overhead teaser reels, 4" Ritchie compass, overhead electronics boxes, red and white dome lights, dash mounted electronics, engine gauge and start panels, Newly replaced electric shift and throttle controls, Bennett trim tabs, stainless steering wheel, hydraulic steering, battery parallel switch, alarm silencer, horn, nav. light and blower switches, fuel flow scan meters, emergency shutdowns, ACR spot/flood light, Horizon AM/FM stereo and speakers, Storage under dash, Sony Vaio tower computer with Maptech navigation and Samsung flat screen monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse, 12v and 32v circuit breaker panels, 110v outlets, L shaped settee w/ fold up table, GFI outlet, bolstering, strobe light, and storage compartments for life jackets. Moving below starting fwd. is VIP cabin. There is a large V berth w/removable insert and new bed coverings, beige carpet, opening hatch w/screen, digital SMX control for AC, 110v and 12v lighting, full length mirror, chain locker w/double doors, opening hatch, desk area below berth, 9 drawers, teak cabinets port & stbd., and Sharp TV w/DVD. Head has been removed from VIP cabin and converted to a tool room,with storage space w/upper and lower shelving, light, and Burlap style wall covering. (Sliding door). Moving aft is the guest head. Head pumps are located under hatch in sole in hallway. There is a Galley Maid electric head w/macerator, molded sink basin, Price-Phister faucet, hot and cold pressure water, stall shower w/light and bi-fold door, opening vanity, mirror, AC, 110v lighting, opening hatch w/screen, and access to guest cabin. Aft of head is guest cabin with upper and lower berths, new bed coverings, 110v and 12v lighting, digital SMX2 control, AC, cedar lined hanging locker, stereo speakers, 2 opening drawers, access to head, and decorative picture. Opposite to port is the master cabin with ensuite head, queen island bed, mirrored head board, new bed covering, double door cedar lined hanging locker, beige carpet, double door mirrored lockers, shelves, cubby w/sliding doors, recessed lighting w/dimmer switch, storage cabinets, telephone, 4 drawers beneath bed, 12v outlet, phone jack, 110v outlets, 110v lamp, night table w/4 drawers, recently replaced AC unit, Kidd smoke detector, and 12" Sharpe flat screen TV w/DVD. All interior bulkheads are varnished teak and head liners are vinyl. Moving aft down hallway there are steps leading up to main salon with circuit breaker panels for 110/220v and 32v systems, sump and holding tank monitors and pump out switch located beneath. Step folds up for access to panels. Stepping up into main salon, there is a Sharpe flat screen TV mounted on the port bulkhead facing the L shaped dinette to stbd. AC intake and discharge are located above. Fire and bilge monitor lights are available, and digital SMX control. Galley is located to port with beautiful teak parquet sole, double door GE frig./freezer, Black and Decker coffee maker, stainless double basin sink, single lever faucet, Whirlpool microwave convection oven, Kitchen Aid 2 burner cook top, Corian countertop, 8 drawers and storage cabinets.. Moving aft into salon there is a new Samsung 46" flat screen TV in a teak custom cabinet facing the L shaped leather couch along the port and aft bulkhead. Stereo system is distributed throughout the vessel with individual rheostats for volume control. Salon couch has storage beneath. There is a leather ottoman with storage inside in front of the couch.. Track and recessed lighting, indirect lighting, and rod holders are located above. Opening storage lockers are located down the stbd. side incorporating electrical panels and storage area. All curtains are triple layer foilback, for insulation. Lambreguin's have been recently recovered. Carpet is beige with removable runner. There is a white leather recliner chair and Scottsman ice maker with clock and barometer above on the Stbd. side.
- Main Deck
- 12v Running Lights Air Trumpet Horns Aluminum Bow Railing and Stantions ½ Tower w/ Full Enclosure 5 Rocket Launchers Flag Staff Bow Cleats and Chocks Midship and Stern Cleats Marquipt 1500 LB. Davit Engine Room Vents 3 Opening Hatches Drop In Shore Power Cord Bracket Hydraulic Steering Murray Bros Fighting Chair Murray Bros Helm Chairs New Bimini Top 2010 Ising Glass Enclosure w/Zip Up Windows New San Juan Shade Canvas 2010 Triple Spreader Rupp Outriggers Loudhailer Search Light Dual Trumpet Air Horns Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Ice Box Bait Prep Station Tackle Drawers Cockpit Engine Controls Salt and Fresh Washdowns Port and Stbd. Shore Water Hookups Nonskid Decks 72 Mile Radar 5 Antenna's Galley Maid Windlass w/Chain Gypsy and Foot Switches Crosby Stainless Steel 65 LB. Danforth Style Anchor w/Chain and Rode Avon 6 Man Liferaft in Hard Case Throwable Ring Buoy ACR Spotlight Cradle For Tender On Foredeck Freshly Sanded Teak Cockpit Sole 12-2013 Cockpit Bolstering Flares Life Jackets Flood Lights Courtesy Lights Dome Lights Ships Bell Todd Nylon 2 Step Ladder Spare Props
- Electrical System
- 110/220v Circuit Breaker Panels 12/32v DC Circuit Breaker Panels 30 Gallon 110v Hot Water Heater Central Vac System 2 50 Amp Shore Power Cords 4 32v Bilge Pumps 12v Running Lights 15KW Onan Generator w/All New Injectors 15 KW Onan Generator In Sound Shield 8 8v Marine Batteries in Series (2 banks) Port bank new 11-2013 2 12v Marine Batteries (Gens) Battery Selector Switches 2 New Sentry 50Amp Battery Chargers Sentry 40 amp Charger Parallel Switch Flow Jet Baitwell Pump
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Sea 235 Single Side Band Furuno RD30 Tri Data Furuno FCV92 Color Video Sounder Furuno 72 Mile Color Radar (New 11/13) ZF Micro Commander Controls Upper and Lower (New 11/1/3) Simrad AP28 Auto Pilot (New 11/13) Garmin 4208 Chart Plotter Ray Marine E 120 Chart Plotter Sea 156 VHF Radio Nautilus Cell Phone Twin Commander Engine Synchronizer (rebuilt) Horizon AM/FM Stereo and Speakers ICOM ICM602 VHF Radio w/Distress Standard Horizon LH10 Loud Hailer Floscans (Not Working) Pyrometers Robertson RI101 Rudder Angle Indicator Kenwwod AM/FM Reciever LG DVD Player Sony 5 CD/DVD Changer 4 Flat screen TV's Sony Vaio Computer w/ Samsung 712 Flat Screen Monitor Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Two Direct TV Recievers
- Engine and Mechanical
- 12V71TI Detroit Diesels PORT Engine REBUILT (1999 300 hrs.) Current 939 Stbd. Engine Reman Short Block and New Heads 2005 (200 hrs.) Current 1039 ZF Transmissions Treadmaster Flooring Stainless Shafts Storage Cabinets For Engine Spares 15KW Onan Generator 15KW Onan Generator in Sound Shield Fire Suppression System Sears Air Compressor w/water Separator Twin Double Racors w/Vacuum Gauges Dripless Packing Glands New Thru Hull and Sea Cocks 2007 Sea Strainers Mechanical Oil, Water, and Tachs New Turbo Blankets 2007 Opening Hatches Above Lube Oil Tank Lube Oil Transfer Pump and Manifold 110v and 12v Lighting
- Fly Bridge
- Full Enclosure Bimini Top w/Aluminum Frame 5 Rocket launchers L Shaped Settee w/Removable Table Two Murray Bros. Helm chairs, Ising Glass Enclosure w/Zip Up Windows, 4" Ritchie Compass Bennett Trim Tabs Overhead Manual Teaser Reels Strobe Light Overhead Electronics Boxes Red and White Dome Lights Dash Mounted Electronics Engine Gauge and Start Panels Twin Disc Electric Shift and Throttle Controls, Stainless Steering Wheel Battery Parallel Switch Alarm Silencer Horn, Nav. Light, And Blower Switches Fuel Flow Scan Meters Emergency Shutdowns, ACR Spot/Flood Light Horizon AM/FM Stereo w/Speakers Storage Under Dash Sony Vaio Tower Computer w/Maptech Navigation
- New Teak Cabinet With 46" Flatscreen TV Track Lighting Recessed Lighting Indirect Lighting Dimmer Switches L shaped Leather Sofa Recliner Chair Overhead Rod Holders Stereo w/Speakers AC Beige Carpet w/Runner Scottsman Ice Maker Clock and Barometer New Triple Layered Curtains New Lambreguins
- Double Stainless Sink Basin w/Single Lever Faucet Hot and Cold Pressure Water Whirlpool Microwave/Convection Oven GE Double Door Frig/Freezer Kitchen Aid 2 Burner Electric Cook Top Black and Decker Coffee Maker Storage Cabinets Corian Countertop 8 Drawers Water Tank Monitor Recessed Lighting 110v Outlets Bar Top L Shaped Dinette w/Storage Beneath
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Island Bed with Mirrored Head Board New Bed Covering Double Door Hanging Locker Beige Carpet Double Door Mirrored Lockers Shelves Cubby w/Sliding Doors Recessed Lighting w/Dimmer Switch Storage Cabinets Telephone 4 Drawers Beneath Bed 12v Outlet Phone Jack 110v Outlets 110v Lamp Night Table w/4 Drawers New AC Unit Kidd Smoke Detector 12" Sharpe Flat Screen TV w/DVD Stereo Speakers w/Rheostat Control
- Master Head
- Stall Shower w/Seat & Light Shower Sump Pump Molded Sink Vanity w/Double Sliding Mirrored Doors 2 Drawers Deep Storage Cabinet Galley Maid Electric Head w/Macerator Teak and Holly Sole 110v Outlets Gold Plated Faucet
- VIP Stateroom
- Large V Berth w/removable insert and New Bed Coverings Teak Cabinetry Port and Stbd. Opening Hatch w/Screen Chain Locker w/ Double Doors Sharpe 12" TV w/ DVD Stereo Speakers w/Rheostat Centerline Desk Area Beneath V berth Digital SMX Control 9 Drawers Port and Stbd. Hanging Lockers 110v & 12v Lighting 110v Outlets AC Beige Carpet 2 12v Lamps Full Length Mirror
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and Lower Berths New Bed Coverings 110v and 12v Lighting Digital SMX2 Control AC Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Stereo Speakers w/Rheostat Control 2 Opening Drawers Decorative Picture Ensuite Access To Head
- Guest Head
- Galley Maid Electric Head w/Macerator Molded Sink Basin Price-Fister Faucet Hot and Cold Pressure Water Stall Shower w/Light and Bi-Fold Door Shower Sump Pump Opening Vanity Mirror AC 110v Lighting Opening Hatch w/Screen Access To Guest Cabin
- Tool Room
- Upper L Shaped Tool Bench Lower Storage Shelf Tool Boxes 32v Lighting Wall Mounted Rod Holders
- All fishing rods,tackle, personal effects and tools.
- Salesman's Remarks
- This vessel has spent 80% of its life in fresh water before coming to Florida. The bottom is diver maintained and has no blisters. She has been Captain maitained with many recent upgrades. Last bottom job was November of 2013.Bottom just re-done 11-2013.. Vessel also had the following work done including all new PVC and sanitation hose for head systems, Complete new Halon fire system with automatic shutdowns for engines and generators. Entire boat was repainted at American Marine in 2010. In August 2012 all hydraulic lines from helm to ram were replaced. In 11 2013 the rudder packing glands were replaced. New Electronic Throttle and Shift Controls were installed at both stations, New Furuno Color Radar, and Simrad Autopilot were installed as well as a New Custom Flatscreen and Teak cabinet in the salon. 3/14 Replaced all AC Compressors, Plumbing, and Air Handlers. 4/14 Sun Power Diesel just went through both engines and were given a clean bill of health. Boat did 27 KTS WOT.A must see!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.