- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 52 Jefferson Marquesa EDH (Extended Deck House) is a very spacious and well-designed cruising yacht. Her interior accommodations give her the feel of a much larger yacht. This 52 Jefferson features the 3 Stateroom, 3 Head layout with the Mid-ship VIP Stateroom featuring a full size island berth. The forward stateroom features upper and lower berths, privacy door and ensuite head. The head is currently being utilized for storage. The Master Stateroom features a full beam layout with Queen Size Island Berth, privacy door, lots of closet space and drawers and a spacious ensuite head with full size tub. As you enter the port pilot house door, you are on the main deck level and the lower helm station with triple wide bench seat is directly in front of you. Aft of the Helm Station and separated by a beautiful partition of etched glass of artwork quality in the salon/living room. The large, spacious salon utilizes the full beam of this vessel. It is tastefully appointed with leather sofa, two comfortable upholstered chairs and custom wall covering and window treatments. Several pieces of antique quality furniture include two end tables and desk across the aft bulkhead; Large windows provide plenty of natural light and fresh air. All windows have custom privacy screens that snap on the outside but still allow excellent visibility from inside the salon. Beautiful teak parquet flooring runs throughout this yacht and compliments the rich mahogany and teak woodwork.
Across the front of the salon is a cabinet that includes a wetbar with sink and bottle storage, lots of storage, and a huge 42” flatscreen TV. A sliding pocket style door exits the salon onto the aft deck area. The aft deck serves as your personal balcony with teak capped railing, removable privacy screen, 2 wicker chairs and access to the swim platform.
The flybridge is spacious and well designed for operation of the vessel as well as accommodating family and friends. The bridge is protected by a bimini top with NEW Enclosures on three sides. The bridge features a large L-shaped lounge to port and another seating area to starboard as well as a wetbar with sink and icemaker. Custom dive tank storage was added. At the aft end of the bridge is the electric davit and the 2006 Walker Bay 10’ Hard-bottom Inflatable Tender with 15HP Yamaha Outboard.
Two independent engine rooms house Twin Detroit 6V92 Diesels creating 550HP each. Excellent access and serviceability is provided and these engines are clean and well maintained.
This vessel is in excellent condition and aggressively priced. Call today for an appointment or more information.
- Classic Jefferson 52' Marquesa 3 Staterooms - 3 Heads Davit - 10' Tender w/15HP Yamaha Engine Upgrade Custom Decor - Stabilizer Bow Thruster - New Bridge Enclosures Detailed Maintenance Log
- Beautiful Mahogany woodwork Teak Parquet flooring Leather sofa Antique desk Two upholstered chairs Custom wall paper Sony 5 disc CD changer Pioneer stereo system Antique end tables Mahogany bar w/ refrigerator and wet bar Abundant storage Large windows w/ custom drapes Privacy screens all around Access to aft deck/ balcony area Air conditioned
- L-shaped dinette Teak table Large storage compartments Opening side windows Located on Galley level to port Parquet floor Located opposite Galley Air conditioned Opening portlites
- Galley down one level from main deck GE full size refrigerator/freezer Kenmore dishwasher GE 4-burner electric stove w/ oven GE convection microwave New counter tops Custom copper sink- NEW Pantry Vent fan Parquet flooring Large storage area under Galley floor Abundant storage cabinets 110 Volt GFCI outlets
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size island berth Ensuite head w/ tub Built end side tables Opening portholes Light and airy feel Parquet floor Two large hanging lockers Dressing mirror Make-up desk w/ mirror Abundant storage Flatscreen TV Dedicated air conditioner Beautiful Mahogany & Teak cabinetry Privacy door Reading lights
- Master Head
- Full size tub Vacuflush toilet Vanity w/ sink Cultured marble countertop Hot & cold pressure water Mirrored medicine cabinet Towel bars 110 Volt GFCI outlet Parquet floor
- Forward Stateroom
- Over & under berths Privacy door Reading lights Two large drawers Hanging locker Ensuite head Dressing seat Opening port lights Air conditioned Anchor locker access
- Forward Head
- Located in Forward Stateroom Privacy door Currently out of service- used as a storage closet.
- VIP Stateroom
- Island berth – full size Privacy door Opening portlites w/ curtains Air conditioned Hanging locker Flatscreen TV Custom wall covering Teak Parquet floor 110 volt GFCI outlet Tastefully decored
- Guest Head-Midship
- Vacuflush toilet Privacy door Separate shower stall Vent fan Abundant storage Located across from VIP Stateroom
- Lower Helm
- Stabilizer control Dual binnacle controls Genset controls Bow thruster Trim tab controls Excellent visibility A/C control Emergency shut downs Pilothouse doors –port & starboard
- Upper Helm
- Dual binnacle controls Spotlight controls Stabilizer control Helm seat w/ footrest Trim tab controls AM/FM/CD stereo Bow thruster control Emergency shutdown
- Brand NEW Bimini & Enclosures Helm station Large L-shaped lounge to port Seat lounge to starboard Wet bar w/ sink Icemaker Stereo w/ 4 speakers Flood lights Radar arch Storage below all seats Nautical structures davit Walker Bay RIB w/15HP Yamaha engine
- Lower Helm Auto helm auto pilot ST7000 Data Marine digital depth Furuno radar- 48 miles Raymarine NAV 398 GPS/ Loran Compass Kenwood VHF radio Upper Helm Garmin 4212 GPS/Plotter/Sonar ICOM VHF radio Auto helm autopilot ST7000 Auto helm NAV Data Compass Data Marine digital depth
- Electrical System
- 15kW Westerbeke Genset-2717 hours 120/240 Volt A/C system 12 Volt D/C system Battery charger Smart battery charger Two 50 amp shore power cords Batter parallel switch Magovran MS2812 inverter-2800W Three 8D house batteries Two 8D starting batteries Genset battery- NEW-1/2013 Thruster battery- NEW- 1/2013 Shore power connections –port & starboard side
- Mechanical Equipment
- Naiad stabilizers Wesmar bow thruster Oil exchanger system Air compressor Nautical structures davit Eletro/Hydraulic trim tabs NEW water heater - 19 gallons - 4/2013 Bilge pumps with alarms
- Engine Room
- Located Midship-port & starboard Two entry doors to each compartment Twin Detroit Diesel 12V92-TA Freshwater cooled engines Engine room blowers Fuel tanks & valves Racor fuel filters Walker air steps Oil exchanger system Seawater strainers Electric fuel primer pumps
- Aft Deck
- Accessed from salon Access to swim platform 2 Wicker chairs Sunshade – removable Teak rail Cozy place to hang out Ladder to swim platform 2 Storage boxes on swim platform Swim ladder
- Foredeck & Side Decks
- Port & Starboard pilothouse doors Wide side decks Stainless steel bow rail Windlass Marquip stairs for port & starboard Plow anchor w/ all chain rode Fender storage on bow rail Large bow seat w/cushions
- Anti-fouling paint Bow thruster Naiad fin stabilizers
- Recent Upgrades
- NEW Bridge Enclosure NEW Wallpaper/Headboard in Master NEW Manifold for A/C Handlers NEW Aft AC Compressor NEW Macerator Pump NEW 19 Gallon Water Heater NEW Generator & Thruster Batteries NEW Forward Bilge Pump NEW Starboard Engine Battery NEW Sump Pump-2 NEW Washer & Dryer- Stack Unit - 4/2012 NEW Galley Counter top & Copper Sink
- 2006 10' Walker Bay Hard Bottom Inflatable 2005 Yamaha 15HP Outboard Engine Cover for Tender
- Ram Horn Lamp Antique Trunk in Salon Wall Painting / Artwork Salon Rug Personal Items Galley Ware Salon TV
- Broker's Remarks
- A detailed maintenance log was kept by this attentive owner. This 52' Jefferson is well kept and the pride of ownership is evident. Lots of UPGRADES . The 52' Jefferson EDH is a very comfortable cruising yacht or live aboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht Must Coordinate Showing with Listing Broker.