- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM11-M M18QTA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The name Riviera is synonymous around the world with quality, style and innovation. " Negotiator" is a classic example of these standards. Flawless, she has been maintained in Bristol fashion with an open check book, under 700 engine hrs. lift kept. Many up-grades including extra 260 gal fuel tank installed by factory, extra props and shaft, new canvas.
Sellers Purchasing Survey available on request.
- Stove (Princess) 2 burner electric Microwave & Convection Oven (Sharp) Refrigerator (Nov A Kool) Freezer (Nov A Kool) Ice maker ( Un-Line) in salon and fly bridge Galley counter tops (Corian)
- Electrical System
- 110v AC electrical system 12v and 24v DC electrical system Onan 13 Kw generator 12 volt battery charger 70 amp ( Newmar) 24 volt battery charger 20 amp (Newmar)
- Swim platform Boarding ladder Transom door Electric windlass (Muir) Remote spot light (electric) Spreader lights Fenders and lines Wash down system Hot & cold exterior shower X 2 Extra props 26" x 29" Spare shaft 2'' stainless
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you are interested in LISTING your boat or PURCHASING a new boat contact us at anytime.