- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Californian 43 Cockpit Motor Yacht
Twin Diesel Catepillars / Westerbeke GenSet / Water Maker / AC & Heat
A good looking motor yacht and very popular due to her functional layout built to quality standards. This particular model has the galley-down floor plan with an adjacent convertible dinette, which opens up the salon area considerably. While her profile shows a distinctive trawler-style bow, the 43 CMY is built on a conventional modified-V hull with hard chines aft and a long skeg below. The Californian's rich walnut woodwork is well finished and a pleasant departure from the normal teak. The aft deck is particularly roomy, and there's space in the cockpit for a couple of anglers. This boat would make an excellent coastal cruiser or the perfect yacht for a getaway to Catalina. Overall a very comfortable sea boat with an easy ride. Call for a showing today!!
- The guest stateroom forward is a double bunk with hanging locker, storage drawers, overhead hatch and ensuite head with a separate stall shower. The galley follows to starboard and includes a large upright refrigerator with separate freezer, princess stove with oven, double stainless steel deep sink, microwave, coffee maker, built- in blender, and plenty of storage space throughout. Adjacent to the galley on the port side is a very nice convertible dinette. A few steps up and aft of the galley/dinette is the salon. The lower helm station is to starboard and offers a full array of instrumentation and electrical equipment as well as great visibility through the large salon windows. Aft of the lower helm is a sliding door to the side deck followed by the L-shaped sofa. To port in the salon is a built-in entertainment center with television. Aft of the salon and down the stairs, there is the master stateroom with queen size island bed, large hanging lockers, and ensuite head with separate stall shower, and a sliding door that leads to the cockpit. Above the master stateroom is the large sun deck with a factory hard top and full canvas/eisenglass side enclosures. Up and forward of the sun deck, is the flying bridge with facing bench seats and the bridge helm with rotating Captian's chair. The fly bridge helm is equipped with Furuno Radar, engine instrumentation, full enclosure canvas/eisenglass, and a wet bar with an ice maker.
- Furuno Radar GPS Garmin 220 with Charts Compass VHF Radios Horizon (2) SS Band Ham w/ Automatic Tuner Rudder Angle Indicators (2) Depth Sounder Intercom Cetec Benmar Autopilot 210 Cybernet Depth, Temperature, Log, & Speed Digital Tachometer Television, w/ VCR,DVD Stereo w/ CD Changer & 6 Speakers
- 8 KW GenSet w/ Sound Shield 30A & 50A Dockside Outlets/Cables 3 8-D's & 1 Standard Battery Battery Charger
- Princess Stove w/ Oven AC/DC House Hold Freezer/Refrigerator Dual Stainless Steel Deep Sink Instant Hot Water Coffee Maker Microwave Oven Built-in Nutone Blender Water Maker Filtration System (Village Marine) Dinette Convertible to Double Bunk
- Deck & Machinery
- 20 gallon Village Marine Watermaker Air Conditioning/Heat 3 units Ideal Windlass for Anchor Ice Maker & Wet Bar on Flybridge Cockpit Freezer Transom Door Swim Step w/ Davits Rod Holders Full Canvas Enclosures for Bridge, Aft Deck, & Cockpit Fender Rack on Bow Trim Tabs Teak Handrails
- 2 Electric Heads with Macerators 9 ft Caribe Hard Bottom Dinghy Yamaha 8 hp Outboard Engine (seller's personal objects & kayaks are excluded from the sale)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.