- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Perfect Cruising Boat for the Caribbean and Beyond
It is always a pleasure to see and show a boat that has been well cared for by knowledgeable owners, particularly after years of cruising. It speaks volumes about them and the boat. Arctic Tern is one of those boats.
If you are looking for a wonderful yacht to cruise the Caribbean or around the world, Arctic Tern is the boat for you! She recently returned from the Caribbean and is ready to go again! She has benefited from many upgrades and improvements over the years and is truly a turn key vessel.
- The Island Packet 45 replaced the IP 44 and was produced from 1996 to 2000. It is the culmination of many of the great aspects of the Island Packet line, which has made it so popular, with cruisers, over the years. This is hull number 12 of 44 and has continued to benefit from her loving owners care with constant maintenance and upgrades. Complete boat survey and hull survey 2012- available upon request. Standing and running rigging survey 2013
- Starting forward there is the owner's private head. Going aft to Starboard is the double Pullman berth, and hanging lockers and storage to port. Then there is the roomy main salon. Aft of that, on the starboard side, is the Nav station. On the port side, near the companion way, is the aft head, with the Galley directly across on the starboard side. All the way aft, on the port side, is the double guest cabin. The large cockpit will accommodate a large group and is long enough to sleep two people and has ample storage in the large lazarette. Main salon cushions recovered with Ultra leather in 2013 16,000 BTU Cruiseair Air conditioning Five 12 v fans. Some oscillate and have timers Shades on all ports and hatches Custom Screen package for all hatches & companion way
- The Galley is large and easy to work in, yet safe to use while underway. Re-insulated refrigeration box with Frigoboat evaporator - keel and air cooled compressor Double stainless steel galley sinks Pressurized hot and cold water system Manual hand pump (fresh water) Hand shower nozzle Princess gimbaled 3 burner stove and oven Electric pump for refrigerator Very generous storage throughout galley area
- 12V DC system 110/220 AC systems (3) 8D heavy duty house batteries (1) Engine start battery Two 125 and one 85 watt solar panels with Blue Sky regulator Four Winds wind generator Honda 2000i generator
- Raymarine chart plotter C80 with AIS receiver and fish finder Raymarine ST50 depth finder Raymarine Auto pilot ST6002 Pactor Modem Single Side Band ICOM - M802 ICOM M422 VHF in cockpit plus mic below at Nav station ACR 406MHzEPIRB//RLB-38 EPIRB
- Spectra D150 Watermaker High water bilge pump with alarm plus factory installed electric pump Additional Whale hand pump inside boat with hose to take water out of cockpit Factory installed hand pump in cockpit
- Sails and Rigging
- Sparcraft keel stepped main mast Stainless steel wire rigging with swage terminals Harken roller-furling headsail Harken roller-furling Staysail Staysail self-tacking with designated track and boom Main, Genoa new in 2008 Staysail new in 2010 Genoa and Staysail have new sunbrella covers 2013 Main has stack pack. 110 roller furl Genoa. Asymmetrical with rigging Storm sail with separate track on mast Whisker pole with rigging New standing rigging in 2010 and replaced with metric rigging Complete rigging survey conducted in 2013 Forestay and inner forestay chain plates replaced 2013 All running rigging replaced 2006 New jib sheets, stay sail furling line, and Genoa furling line in 2013 (2)Lewmar 54 s self tailing electric primary winches (2)Lewmar 44 s self tailing electric secondary winches (1)Lewmar 16 self tailing reefing winch (4) Spinlock jam type cleats
- Deck, Cockpit, and Safety
- Twin bow anchor rollers New Maxwell RC10 Vertical, rope/chain windlass installed in 2012. New 3/8" chain (200 feet) installed in 2012 Primary anchor 55# Delta Secondary anchor 45# Bruce with 200 feet of nylon rode plus 300 feet of braided 5/8 braided line in duffel in lazarette Fortress FX37 folding anchor AB Dinghy 9'6: (untitled) and motor (Yamaha 15 hp) in 2010 Dinghy has Sunbrella cover Bimini and Dodger are were new in 2006 Life raft Viking 4 person Stainless Steel Arch with dingy davits Solid stainless steel life line around cockpit and to the boarding gate Entire cockpit covered by dodger and bimini with sun shades and rain windows Fold out cockpit table Edson wheel steering Cockpit cushions restored and recovered with textaline in 2012. Sun awning forward and middle made of Stamoid in 2011 (4) Dorade ventilators/dorades Cockpit shower Cockpit speakers 7 Lewmar deck hatches 14 Opening Stainless Steel Ports 4 fenders and 4 inflatable fenders 4 offshore life jackets with CO2 cartridges 2 Type 1 PFD 3 “horse collar” PFDs for dinghy Security gate for companionway
- Personal articles: clothing, medical supplies, books (exclusive of manuals), Satellite phone, decorative items (baskets and painting) computers and printer, food and kitchen utensils, towels and sheets and all tools, SCUBA gear.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available to all brokers on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact our office for complete details.