- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a nice example of an Albemarle 305. She features low hour Caterpillars, has recent electronics, recent bottom paint and hull buff. Standing tall and lift kept with marlin tower. Seller is moving up.
* $10,000 price reduction 2/4/14
- (2) Raymarine C120 W Raymarine ST 70+ Digital Radar and Sounder ( Open Array) Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine VHF Electronics installed new in 2012.
- Macerated fish box Livewell Bait Prep center (2) Double Spreader Outriggers (5) Rod Holders (9) Rocket Launchers Cockpit Bolsters Transom Fishbox Pompanette Fighting Chair Transom Door Fresh and Raw Water Washdown Marlin Tower
- Trim Tabs Cruiseair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Halon System Simpson-Lowrance Windlass Dripless Shaft Seals Windshield Wipers (3) Spotlights (2) Holding Tank Fresh Water Tank Engine Synchronizer Racor Primary Fuel Filters (3) Automatic Bilge Pumps Pressure Water Hot Water Heater
- Generator (1) 30 amp shorepower cord Battery Charger Shore Power `12 Volt Ships Power (3) Batteries Battery Parallel Switch Battery Selector Switch 12 Volt Panel 110 Panel
- Offset double berth with head aft to starboard. Teak and holly sole with reverse cycle air conditioning. Overhead rod storage Reverse Cycle Air conditioning Electric Head with Shower Teak and Holly Sole Storage Overhead Hatch Sharp TV Clarion Stereo
- Pressure Water Hot Water Heater Stainless Sink Microwave
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. * Sellers personal effects do not convey with sale.
- Contact Jason Tilly @ (727) 423-3308 or email email@example.com