- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Cache is one of 13 Midnight Lace 52's built by Cheoy Lee. Each one is slightly different. Cache is the flybridge model with the radar arch and soft top designed by Tom Fexas, it is proportionally correct and functional.
Cache Features a half tower with 3- sided enclosure and a sun shade in the cockpit. Black Awl-grip hull with cream Awl-grip on her topsides.
This seller is realistic and motivated. Courtesy showings are available with advance notice.
- Galley down with master forward featuring queen berth, ensuite head with separate tub/shower vacuflush head and wash basin. Moving aft and to starboard is the guest stateroom with two bunks and vacuflush head. The main salon has an adjustable hi low table, chairs and large L-shaped settee which can convert to a double berth.
- The galley is down with 3 burner Princess electric stove/oven, microwave, dual voltage refrigerator/freezer large stainless sind and corian counter tops.
- Raymarine depth Raymarine C series display with 24 mile radar, chartplotter and gps Raymarine VHF with hailer Raymarine Autopilot Stereo on flybridge
- (2) Cruisair reverse cycle A/C 10 Gallon stainless hot water heater 50 amp power cord (2) 30 amp power cords with smart Y adapter Boarding stairs Fender and lines Windlass Automatic bilge pumps Spare rudders, props and shafts.
- 12.5 KW Westerbeke generator with 2000 hrs 50 Amp shore power cord (2) 30 amp shore power cords with Y adapter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jason Tilly @ 727-423-3308 or email Jasontilly@rossyachtsales.com