- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Carolina flare, rock solid construction and striking lines are what attract serious anglers, while still providing many refinments throughout. This is a one owner boat equipped with a Release Marine Fighting Chair, (4) Underwater lights, underwater camera wired direct to the E-120's or the TV's down below and (2) Release Marine ladder back helm chairs. Full Pipewelders tower, transom door, helm AC and more. *Realistic seller
- FACTORY OPTIONS
- Release Marine Rybo Style Wheel and Side Mount Controls Rupp 32' Double Spreader Outriggers (2) Release Marine Teak Helm Chairs Helm Cover Helm AC Cockpit Freezer Glendinning Cablemaster Cockpit Coaming Pads Anchor Windlass Teak and Holly Sole Premium Entertainment Package LCD TV 13" Master Stateroom AM/FM/CD Player for Helm Deck and Cockpit Helm Deck and Cabin Aquamat Carpit Interior Decor Upgrade Pipewelders Tuna Tower Cherry Cabinetry with Flush Mount Cabinets Release Marine Fighting Chair Release Marine Rocket Launcher
- (2) E 120's (1) E 80 Upper helm Raymarine Auto Pilot (2) VHF (2) Transducers (4) Underwater Lights Underwater Video Camera
- Forward stateroom features queen size island berth, cedar lined hanging locker, overhead hatch with sunscreen and storage drawers. Moving aft to port is the dual pull out Sub Zero fridge and freezer, above is the entertainment center with DVD. Across to starboard is the head with separate shower, vacuflush head and vanity. The head can be accessed by either the salon or master stateroom. Galley to port with corian counter top, sink, electric (2) burner cook-top, ice maker, microwave/convection oven and storage cabinets and drawers. Across to L-shaped settee which converts to a double berth. A rod locker is above the settee to starboard.
- Trolling Valves Acoustical and Thermal Insulation Automatic Halon System Bright White Gelcoat in Engine Room Singel Lever Engine Controls Engine Alarm System Engine Driven Bilge Pump Triple Bilge Pumps Fiberglass Mufflers Racor Fuel Filters Glendining Synchronizers High Water Alarm Holding Tank Pumpout !0 Gallon Hot Water Heater Hydraulic Assisted Power Steering (4) Blade Nibral Props Algae X Fuel Polisher
- Generator (Northern Lights) 77hrs 50 Amp Dockside Shore Power 12 Volt Ships Power (3) Batteries with box Battery Charger Battery On/Off Switch Battery Parellel Switch Bonded Electrical System Color Coded Wiring Engine Room Lights Throughout Remote Spotlight
- Release Marine Fighting Chair Release Marine Rocket Launcher Tackle Bait Prep Center Including-Tackle Storage, Sink, Ice Box Freezer Plate Cable TV/Phone Connection Shore Power Connection Large Insulated In Deck Fish Box wtih Macerator Transom Fish Box Transom Door with Gate Fresh and Raw Water Washdown (4) Flush Mounted Rod Holders Self Bailing Cockpit Courtesy Lights (6) Man Life Raft
- HELM AREA
- Center line helm with excellent visibility underway or idle. (2) Release Marine Helm Chairs Compass Locking Rod Storage Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Rybo Style Controls
- Built by Carolina Craftsman with hand laid solid fiberglass construction, premium gelcoat, vinylester resin and high density foam cored hull sides.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. * Personal effects do not convey with the sale of this boat.
- Contact listing Broker: Jason Tilly (727) 423-3308 or email email@example.com