- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW to Market! All systems checked and updated Feb.-March 2013. Mast was removed for shipping boat, inspected, new bulbs, Windex and VHF antenna installed while down, re-installed and tuned. The boat was bottom painted, new engine mounts, new cutlass bearing and Lasdrop dripless shaft seal hull and deck buffed and waxed, new throttle and shift cables, sails, bimini and dodger inspected and re-stitched as necessary. READY to go!
- V Berth with hanging locker, shelves, private vanity/sink and louvered pass-through followed by Salon with U shaped convertible dinette followed by galley to starboard. Straight Settee, Nav station and head to port. There are privacy doors in galley and head that lead to aft cabin. Head has separate hot/cold shower, electric-flush head, vanity and sink. Aft Cabin has athwartships double berth, dressing seat, hanging locker, wet locker w/drain, shelves and storage bins. EXCELLENT engine access under companionway steps and through aft cabin access panel. Everwear Laminate sole Coverings on all fixed ports, screens for all hatches, little to no crazing on fixed ports Electric Flush Head Marine Air Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning ducted in to all cabins
- Deep Double Stainless Steel Sinks 3 Burner Force Ten Stove with Oven Adler-Barbour Cold Machine in Double-Lid Ice Box w/Separate Freezer Origo Microwave Oven Loads of storage in lockers, bins and drawers
- Dedicated Start Battery Two 8D House Batteries Two 30 Amp inlets w/Power Cords Battery Selector Switch AC/DC Breaker Panel ProTech Battery charger West Marine 1800 Watt Inverter 110volt Water Heater
- Raymarine C80 GPS Plotter/Radar Raymarine 6001 Autopilot Raymarine ST 60 Knotmeter, Depthsounder, Apparent Wind Indicator Danforth compass
- Hull and Deck
- Bottom painted, hull and deck buffed and waxed 3/13 Delta Fast Set type anchor approx 45lbs w/5/8" braided nylon rode and chain Simpson-Lawrence 2 Way Electric Windlass Double Anchor Roller
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Wing Ballast: 5495 lb Displacement: 15595 sq ft Max Draft: 5' 6"
- Sails and Rigging
- I : 48.00 ft J : 12.83 ft P : 46.58 ft E : 18.42 ft Working Sail Area : 740.00 sq ft Mainsail Clew repaired, Headsail Checked out repaired as necessary Rig was removed for shipping, all masthead fittings checked, bulbs, VHF antenna,Windex replaced, mast reinstalled in Tarpon Springs, tuned 3 Lewmar 40 two-speed self-tailing winches 1 Lewmar 44 two-speed self-tailing winch 2 cabin mounted sail tracks with cars, rope clutches all good condition Topping Lift Harken Mainsheet Traveler mounted on stainless steel arch Halyards and Sheets in good condition Furlex Roller Furling GearSelden Rigid Vang
- Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3JH3E Diesel Engine with 1983 hours, NEW motor mounts, Feb. 2013, NEW Throttle, Shifter and Engine Shut Down Cables, NEW Cutlass Bearing, Dripless Shaft Seal, NEW Stainless Steel Shaft Kanzaki KM35P Transmission 2:61:1 Ratio 1" Prop Shaft 3 blade Bronze Alloy Prop stamped 17X11
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter 386 is an evolutionary boat that comes from the finest of innovation and consumer input. Comfort, convenience and livability is what the 386 is all about. Abundant natural light streams in from the Hunter signature windshield as well as the many fixed and screened ports, not to mention the multiple overhead hatches which also provide a tremendous amount of fresh air. At anchor, or at the dock, the placement of the ports assures great ventilation, and reverse cycle air and heat are an optional choice. Entertaining or handling the family is easy with the enlarged salon complete with a convertible dinette and facing settee. Storage is plentiful as is electronic space at the integrated nav station. A Corian-covered, full-service galley comes complete right down to the dishware, and any chef will adore the side-by-side ice boxes and top-loading trash bin set each side of the double basin, stainless sink. The private forward stateroom on the Hunter 386 includes an en suite vanity with sink and storage, as well as plenty of hanging locker and drawer storage. Aft, the master stateroom has a large queen berth and more storage. Privacy is enhanced by the dual access head that offers a Corian-covered vanity, electric marine head, and shower stall all wrapped in a complete fiberglass shell for easy cleaning and maintenance. A tri-cabin version is also available for those who want to accommodate even more family or friends. On deck, the cockpit is designed for the comfort of the skipper and crew, not for the ease of the builder. By bringing the coaming out to the gunnels, Hunter has increased the overall space to incredible proportions to include seating for eight. A custom console with folding table leaves is perfect for those al fresco meals.