- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Hammertime” is a 1985 30’ Intrepid cuddy center console powered with upgraded 2005 Yamaha 200 HP HDPI motors. She’s fully rigged for fishing and diving and has been lift kept.
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno GPS Navigator Koden CVS812C Sony Marine Radio VHF Compass Engine & Fuel Flow Displays
- Fishing Equipment
- Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Large Fish Box Rocket Launchers Rod Holders Tackle Storage At Bow & Under Helm Cooler/Storage Under Front Seating Fresh & Salt Water Wash Down
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 200 HP Yamaha HPDI (600 HRS) Routinely Serviced Purchased/Installed New In 2005
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.