- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wow!! NEW engines, transmissions, shafts, props, electronics, upholstery, canvas, toilet & more!!
Over $65,000 spent in the last 6 months. Only 4 hours on motors with warranties until summer of 2015.
- Sleeps 4 in main cabin. Head, sink & shower in forepeak. Complete galley. New upholstery inside and out.
- Refrigerator 2 Burner Stove (Electric) S/S Sink Teak Cabinetry H&C Pressure Water
- Manual Flush Head (New) Sink and Shower
- Marlin Tower w/ Buggy Top 3 Sided Enclosure (New) & Cockpit Curtain Upholstery (New) Anchor Windlass Livewell Bait Prep w/ Sink & Cutting Board Outriggers 7 Flush Rod Holders 11 Rocket Launchers Swim Ladder Cockpit Steps Fresh / Saltwater Washdowns
- Raymarine Hybrid Touchscreen Color Plotter / Fishfinder (New) Raymarine Auto Pilot – ST6001 (Interphased w/ Plotter) (New) Standard Horizon VHF Radio Sony CD Stereo w/ Speakers in Cockpit & Cabin Compass Trim Tab – Lenco
- Engine & Mechanical
- 2013 Vortec 270HP inboards (4) hours NEW Props, Shafts, Couplings, Transmissions, Racor Fuel Filters / Water Separators
- Other Features
- LED Lighting – Underwater & Cockpit Battery Charger Fresh Bottom Paint - Oct. 2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.