- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Based on the popular Krogen 42 and designed for the cruising couple, The Krogen 39 is a single stateroom trawler who’s salty profile and seakindly hull design will appeal to traditionalists seeking a real trawler rather than a simi displacement imitation. Stabilized, r/c heat and air, genset and great electronics should put her on your very short list. No trawler is close in fit and finish and unbelievable economy burning only two gallons per hour giving her a range of 2600 nautical miles. Come see this smells like new boat today.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering through the aft cockpit into the salon with settee and table to starboard. Forward to the galley and up a few stairs to the Pilothouse. From the salon down a few steps is the stateroom with centerline queen and ensuite head and shower. The bridge has ample seating and visibility.
- Main Salon
- U shaped settee with table to starboard Full length settee to port which makes into double bunk Sony AM/FM stereo w/CD and speakers throughout Sanyo 18” TV
- Princess three burner propane stove w/oven SS Sink Corian counter top Separate filtered tap drinking water Refrigerator and freezer GE Microwave Ample storage Parquet floor throughout All interior woodwork is the finest teak joinery available
- Master Stateroom
- Queen centerline bed Ensuite head with vacu-flush head and stall shower Overhead hatch Corian counter top in head All linens included Massive storage under bed Shades for ports
- Bimini top Bow thruster control Auto Pilot Depth sounder Icom VHF Garmin Map 545 GPS Helm seat Cushions all around Propane locker Storage
- Teak cockpit Swim platform Swim ladder Fresh water washdown Full set of sun screens for 11 windows Spreader light and mast Bow pulpit w/ SS rails Danforth & CQR anchors with 50ft chain and 150ft rode Maxwell windlass with foot pedals Hook up for power also on Bow Dual Racor filters for main engine Niaad stabilizers Two R/C heat and air units w/digital controls Dripless shaft CO2 monitors Sight gauges Teak and holly floor in helm Bow thruster 24V 10HP Transom door Table and two chairs in cockpit KVH TV
- Electronics & Helm
- Captain’s chair Long settee behind Captain’s chair makes bunk Weems clock and barometer Storage under settee Ditch kit Remote spotlight Windlass control ALFA wireless antenna ATG computer w/coast explorer Rudder indicator Handheld VHF Icom SSB Danforth compass Icom M502 VHF Raytheon Depth Raytheon Anemometer Robertson Auto Pilot Furuno GP32 GPS Furuno Radar Morse controls John Deere gauges Windshield wipers EPIRB
- Engine Details & Electrical Equipment
- John Deere 4045T 121HP 110V-12V electric 50 amp power with cord and splitter (2) 30 amp power cords Battery charger (4) 8D AGM batteries 1 engine 3 house 8KW Northern lights generator (389 hrs) Heart Link 2000 inverter
- Trinka ten foot rowing dingy 2000
- Broker's Comments
- One of the cleanest 39 Krogens on the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES