UNDER CONSTRUCTION WILL BE COMPLETED IN 2015
DAUNTLESS yachts are for those with an adventurous spirit …..for those who want to explore remote and exotic locations in comfort, but in absolute safety….. for those who understand that such exotic adventures can be undertaken only with a minimal amount of shore support. It is to meet this growing demand that we have designed, to superior standards, our new range of DAUNTLESS Explorer yachts.
- The Explorer's EXPLORER
- Each DAUNTLESS is built on the proven fast-displacement hull form designed by acclaimed naval architect Jon Overing. These hulls are proven to be the pinnacle of sea keeping, efficiency and comfort. The proprietary entry and run greatly reduce pitching and dampen roll. They have consistently shown an ability to maintain higher cruising speeds in unfavorable conditions while still providing a very comfortable ride. These high-efficiency hulls also provide tremendous interior volumes well exceeding those found in this market sector. Below and on the following pages we walk you through the DAUNTLESS D78.
- The D88 Difference
- All of the key features found on the DAUNTLESS D75 were incorporated into the development of the D78 model, plus numerous additional features due to increased volume. More space was added to all staterooms, the salon/dining enlarged as well as the galley, pilothouse, foredeck, aft deck and platform. Considerable additional space was found for the crew quarters, thereby accommodating up to four crew. A dedicated crew galley and mess with aft washer/dryer and two 15.3 cubic-foot SubZero freezers in addition to the midship/lower level laundry and freezer compartment. The engine room and equipment spaces were also enlarged accordingly, as well as a fuel capacity option of up to 5,500 gallons for even further extended range. The boat deck was enlarged to accommodate up to a 20-foot tender, plus space for additional water toys and scooters.
- Luxurious Elegance
- Step onboard the D78 and enter the megayacht quality interior designed by the renowned JC Espinosa. Relax in the truly stunning salon with elegant formal dining to comfortably seat a party of eight. The traditional raised panel oak interior is complemented by large windows, creating a light and airy atmosphere. The salon and dining area on the D78 is over 27-feet long, giving the feeling of a much larger yacht. DAUNTLESS fully recognizes the essential requirements of luxury interiors: 7-foot plus headroom Maximized space benefitting from the generous 21-foot beam and inherently deep hull European quality joinery and cabinetry Extensive use of marble, granite, mirror and other quality decorative materials Top-of-the-line brand appliances throughout, such as Miele cookers, washers and dryers, and SubZero refrigeration. DAUNTLESS interiors represent true Megayacht quality finishing far exceeding that usually found in vessels in this size range.
- Greater Interior Volume
- The Jon Overing hull design provides significantly greater interior volume compared to typical vessels in this market sector. This has allowed for the creation of a completely new and unique general arrangement. Due to this design element, the DAUNTLESS has an exceptional four stateroom layout with ensuite baths and separate crew quarters with ensuite bath, along with separate laundry facilities and provisions department. These features are typically found on yachts much larger and greatly enhance the practicality and comfort of long distance cruising, especially when accompanied by a number of guests.
- Exceptionally Large Master Stateroom
- The DAUNTLESS D78 has a full-beam master stateroom, several feet longer than the D75 with accompanied full-beam bathroom. Complementing the king-size bed are built-in dressers to port and couch to starboard. Forward to port is a large, double-door, cedar-lined closet. The his and hers bathroom is divided by a large glass and marble shower with separate toilets and marble topped vanities.
- Three Luxurious Guest Staterooms
- The D78 has three spacious guest staterooms, a queen VIP, standard queen and a twin berth. Each stateroom has an ensuite bath and cedar-lined closet. More space has been added in all three staterooms on the D88 with the largest increase in the VIP. In addition to the obvious gains, the large VIP is ideal for chartering when two couples are seeking comparable stateroom accommodations.
- Lower Level Laundry
- Unique to the DAUNTLESS is a lower level laundry facility located underneath the guest stateroom compartment with six-foot four-inch headroom. Equipped with two washers, two dryers and soaking sink, along with three 5-cubic foot freezers and dry provision storage. Forward is an auxiliary machinery space housing the water makers, pressure sets and spare storage.
- Aft Crew Cabin & Lazarette
- The enlarged crew quarters are nicely appointed with a port crew cabin with twin-sized upper berth and queen-sized lower berth. The large ensuite bath also opens to the common space and all closets are cedar-lined. To starboard is the crew galley and mess area featuring a large stainless "country style" sink, built-in cabinetry, a cooktop, refrigerator, microwave and bar with two fixed bar stools. Further outboard is a twin-sized berth with scuba tank storage and refilling station underneath. Forward is a dedicated crew washer/dryer and two 700TFI SubZero freezers to further increase the cold stores capacity for a total of 52.7 cubic feet.
- Take Command
- Take the helm of the DAUNTLESS. The generous freeboard forward, combined with the raised pilothouse configuration, results in a tremendous eye-level of 15-feet above the waterline. This gives a commanding view with unobstructed visibility. The captain will appreciate the ergonomically and professionally designed helm station and vertical window style. Aft to port is a richly upholstered settee with a table doubling as a pilot berth for long voyages. Aft to starboard is the well placed on-deck head.
- On-Deck Galley
- The D78 galley is fully equipped to prepare lavish gourmet meals or simple snacks. Standard are under-mount stainless double sink, wall oven with microwave above, cooktop, dishwasher, trash-compactor and SubZero refrigerator/freezer. Nowhere is the sense of quiet luxury blended with informality more apparent than in the expansive galley, which is open to the wheelhouse. Within arm’s reach of the galley is a plush, elevated settee creating a comfortable, flowing space for casual entertaining while underway or at anchor. This is ideal for owner operators who do not want to be isolated in the galley.
- Convenient Flybridge Access
- Standard to the DAUNTLESS is a comfortable stairway to the flybridge making access easy and convenient for both crew and guests.
- Generous Deck Space & Lounging Areas
- Spacious lounging areas on the foredeck, aft deck and flybridge are inherent to the DAUNTLESS. Two, lush dining alfresco areas are incorporated on the aft main deck and flybridge that will comfortably seat eight. The flybridge dining table also drops down to form a large lounging pad. The D78 has ample deck space to accommodate a 20-foot tender. The ability to carry an oversize tender is an important feature for serious cruising. The boat deck can also accommodate scooters and other water toys.
- Flybridge Bar & Grill
- Adjacent the flybridge dining is a fully equipped service bar and stainless gas grill. The bar is ideal for a staging area to serve a formal meal or can serve as a buffet for a la carte. The bar is equipped with a refrigerator, ice maker and stainless sink.
- Flybridge Helm & Seating
- The flybridge helm is well placed for optimum visibility and direct access from the pilothouse. An elevated settee with table is to the port and elevated "L" shaped settee is to the starboard.
- Easy Access
- Getting around the DAUNTLESS could not be easier. Full walk-around side decks, an inviting foredeck with a large, comfortable sunlounger, large covered aftdeck with stairways to the platform and boatdeck eliminate traffic through the salon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.