- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4JH3E TE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Hawaii Hope" is in very good condition
and seriously for sale !!!
Owner is motivated!
Some features of this beautiful center cockpit include reverse cycle heat and air conditioning, Brand NEW Bimini and Dodger Eisenglass in 2013, Kohler 8kw generator, Lewmar bow thruster, electric windlass, Life Sling, Magma grill and an 8' RIB dinghy.
Click on full specs for all of the details.
- The Guest Head is forward with a marine toilet and shower, Just aft is the Guest berth to starboard with ample storage to port. The salon has a U-shaped settee to starboard with a moveable rotating table and converts to a double berth. To port is a settee. The navigation station is aft of the starboard settee. The galley occupies the port aft salon area. The walkthrough to the aft berth is to starboard. Outboard is storage and the Master head. The aft cabin has a walk around queen berth and tremendous storage cabinets. There is a separate shower with tub forward to port. Teak and holly sole throughout. Fiberglass head liners. Solid teak trim with satin finish. Dark green vinyl fabric on all settees.
- Salon / Dinette
- U-Shaped settee to starboard with swivel table which can be stored out of the way and moveable hassock. Settee to port. Dark Green vinyl cushions. Long storage behind starboard settee. (2) Opening overhead hatches with screens. Marine Air reverse cycle heat and air conditioning. (4) Non-opening windows with pleated shades. (2) Non-opening ceiling windows. 42” Flat screen TV. Stereo system. (5) Overhead halogen lights. (2) 120V AC Outlets. (2) Opening port lights with screens.
- Solid surface counter tops with double stainless steel sinks. Single lever spigot control. Force 10, 3 burner propane stove with oven and broiler. Adler Barbour 12V DC refrigeration. Top opening freezer. Front or top opening refrigerator. (9) Lockers. (3) Drawers. Overhead lighting. Origo microwave oven. (4) Opening port lights with screens. 120V AC Outlet. 12V DC Outlet. LP gas control. (2) 10 Lb. Aluminum propane tanks (in cockpit locker). Built-in trash bin.
- Navigation Station
- Forward-facing navigation center is to starboard between the settee and head Large flip-up chart table with storage inside. Raytheon RL70C RADAR, GPS/plotter. Raytheon Master View multi-function display. Raymarine wireless autopilot remote control. Xantrex inverter control and monitor. Icom Handheld VHF radio. 12V DC outlet. 120V AC Outlet. Chart light. Tank monitor system. Fuel gauge. (1) 120V AC outlet.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen walk around berth. 31” HD flat screen tv. DVD player. Splendide washer and dryer. (3) Hanging lockers. Make up table with settee seating. (4) Overhead halogen lights. (2) Reading lights. (3) Hull opening port lights with screens. (4) Port lights with screens. Book shelves port and starboard. (2) 120V AC Outlets. Stereo speakers with volume controls. Opening overhead hatch with screen. A/C control. Bank of drawers.
- Master Head
- The master toilet, sink and vanity are located in the walkthrough and can be accessed from the walkthrough or the master stateroom. The master shower is located en-suite with stateroom and includes a tub/shower enclosed by a glass door. Toilet room has an Vacu-Flush electric marine toilet. Solid surface counter top with under mount cast sink. Dual knob spigots. Storage under the counter. Mirrored cabinet. Opening port light with screen. (2) Overhead lights. Maceraor and deck plate discharge for waste water.
- Guest Cabin
- Side entry double berth to starboard. Book shelve outboard. 17” Insignia TV. (4) Storage drawers under berth. Large hanging locker to port. (2) Reading lights. (2) Overhead lights. Additional storage under cabin sole. Stereo speakers with volume controls. Small settee to port. (2) Opening overhead hatches with screen. 120V AC Outlet. Book shelves.
- Guest Head
- Vacu-Flush electric marine toilet. Solid surface counter top with cast sink. Dual knob spigot. Shower control with hand shower. Mirrored cabinet. Storage under vanity. Stainless steel hand/grab rail. Large overhead opening hatch with screen. (2) Overhead lights. 120V AC Outlet. (2) Large storage lockers. Macerator and deck discharge for black water.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raytheon L760C Radar,GPS/plotter. Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, Speed Log. Raymarine ST7001 Auto Pilot. 5” Compass. Stereo with cockpit speakers in cockpit. Clarion stereo with speakers in salon, master, guest cabin and cockpit. Standard Communications VHF radio.
- (2) 8D Lead/acid batteries (house bank). (1) Lead/acid battery for engine starting. (1) Lead/acid battery for generator. Xantrex Freedom 200 inverter with 100amp 3 stage charger. Balmar high output alternator with 3 stage regulator. Electrical panel with (28) 12V DC breakers and (9)120V AC breakers. Proper transfer switches at panel. Main breakers for 120V AC located in aft cabin bulkhead. Upgraded Kohler 8kw diesel generator (674 Hours). (2) 30 amp AC dockside inlet. (2) 50' 30 amp Shore power cords. TV antennae.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Engine panel in port coaming with full gauges. Whitlock steering pedestal. Stainless steel steering wheel. Cockpit table. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. Seats in corner of stern rails. Transom/cockpit shower. Masthead anchor light. Steaming light. Halogen foredeck light. Navigation lights. Simpson Lawrence 1500 electric anchor windlass. Fresh water wash down forward. Double anchor roller. Large anchor locker with deck hatch. Delta 45 anchor with chain and rode. Spare Fortress anchor. Spare Danforth anchor. Emergency boarding ladder on transom. (6) Aluminum deck cleats. Switlik 4 man life raft. Life sling.
- Sails and Rigging
- Seldon aluminum spar with in-mast furling. UK main sail. Overlapping genoa. Removable staysail stay with Hifield lever. Stainless steel rigging. Main with partial battens. 110% Roller furling genoa (2007). 90% Working jib (restitched and new UV cover 2008). Profurl roller furling. Traveler on stainless steel arch. (2) Lewmar 50 2 speed chrome self tailing primary winches. (2) Lewmar 48 2 speed chrome self tailing secondary winches. (2) Lewmar 442 speed chrome self tailinghalyard/reefing winches. Continuous line furling system. All lines are led to cockpit thru (8) stoppers. Selden rigid vang system. Inboard genoa track and cars. Windex masthead fly.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 76hp Yanmar 4JH3E TE fresh water cooled engine. (1761 hours). Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Traditional shaft drive. Mechanical fuel pump. (3) Blade fixed propeller. Electric bilge pump. Manual bilge pump. Oversized emergency bilge pump. Racor 500 fuel filter. Engine spares convey. Bow thruster with helm control. (2) 14k btu Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heat systems.
- Optional Equipment / Extras
- Bottom painted West Marine 8” RIB dinghy (2008) Mercury 6 HP outboard (2008) Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning (Marne Air with digital controls) Bimini and dodgerEisenglass (2013) Kohler 8.0kw generator Lewmar bow thruster Electric windlass Life Sling Magma grill
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463.