- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 4S
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
See her at the Palm Beach Boat Show, March 20-23, 2014.
This one owner extensively equipped 43' Express SeaVee is powered with the desirable quad set up. Mercury warranty in place until February 10, 2017 and fully transferable. This boat has never been slept in and shows near perfect. Owner moving up. Priced to sell!
- Sleeps 4 comfortably, the V-berth is forward with dinette table that lowers electrically and starboard side dinette seating that electrically folds down to make a large double berth. Aft to port is a full galley with refrigeration and cooktop. Further aft is the master stateroom with queen berth, hanging locker, and flatscreen TV. Across to starboard is enclosed head with separate large shower stall.
- GE Convection microwave oven Kenyon 2 burner stove that pulls out on a drawer Vitrifrigo under counter drawer refrigerator and freezer Corian countertops Drop-in stainless steel sink Drawer and cabinet storage Insignia 22” flatscreen TV AC/DC electrical panel Ghost Phantom alarm with Nav tracker System Clarion AM/FM/CD player with XM and iPod capability Two Bomar overhead hatches Port & Starboard hatches with blinds for natural light Electric high/low dinette table Dinette seating for 4-5 with storage underneath Dinette converts into full size berth Snap in carpet Air Conditioning
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth with storage underneath Insignia 22” flatscreen TV 2 sets of sheets Hanging closet Drawer and cabinet storage Port hatch with blinds for natural light
- Corian countertop Drop in stainless steel sink Electric head Large separate shower stall Mirror vanity with storage Port hatch with blinds for natural light
- Electronics & Helm Deck
- Furuno Navnet 3D system Furuno 64 mile black box radar Furuno FVRDFF3 sounder Furuno CA50BL 2 KW, 50 Hertz transducer Furuno MV150 15" color screen Garmin 7215 touchscreen unit Garmin GSD-26 Network sounder Garmin GXM-51 marine weather/audio receiver Garmin GHC10 autopilot Chirp transducer B265, 1KW ICOM VHF radio M604 Vetus bow thruster Jabsco search light with helm control Windlass with helm control Miya Epoch electric teaser reels recessed in hardtop Electronic Mercury throttle control Mercury push button start/stop Trim tabs Electronic windshield vent Clarion AM/FM/CD player with XM and iPod capability JL Audio speakers JL audio 900 watt amp iPod stereo input Intellian I4 Direct TV receivers Latin America receivers SAT TV Wave WiFi 4-sided helm enclosure Air conditioned helm deck L-shaped bench seat to port with storage underneath Pompanette double helm seat Pump room located below helm deck
- Tower Electronics
- Furuno Navnet 3D unit - MFD8 display Garmin GHC10 autopilot ICOM VHF radio Vetus bow thruster Clarion radio display Mercury electronic controls Mercury push button start/stop RPM gauges for each engine with digital scroll through for temperatures, fuel burn and pressures Ritchie compass
- Insulated fish boxes with chill plates Eskimo ice dump in starboard side fish box Hot/cold sink Storage hatches Tuna tube system Large transom livewell Transom door with gate Port side dive entry door with gate Pompanette fighting chair 11 gunnel rod holders 12 rod holders in tower legs and across hardtop 4 JL audio speakers Coaming bolsters Aft facing bench seat with cushion and storage underneath Tackle drawers Fresh and saltwater washdown Hot/cold cockpit shower
- Deck Equipment
- Pipewelders tuna tower with full controls and electronics Molded in teaser reel box with sliding lid Miya Epoch teaser reels Removable tuna tubes Pompanette fighting chair with rocket launcher Multi colored lights under hard tops 3 LED underwater lights Rupp outriggers Aluminum bow rail Spreader lights Courtesy lighting
- Kohler 10kW diesel generator with sound shield (875hrs/60 gallons diesel) Cablemaster 50 amp shore power Automatic battery charger Battery parallel switch
- Quad Verado 300HP, 4 stroke motors Mercury Gold Coverage until February 10, 2017 for unlimited hours Kohler 10KW diesel generator with sound shield (875 hours) Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper watermaker Eskimo ice machine Pressurized water system
- This one owner extensively equipped 43' Express SeaVee is powered with the desirable quad set up. Mercury warranty in place until February 10, 2017 and fully transferable. This boat has never been slept in and shows near perfect. Owner moving up. Priced to sell!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.