- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Common Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2009 52 Cabo Express is lightly used, heavily equipped and priced to sell so owner can move to his next boat! Incognito is tournament rigged and ready, has the fast and economical 1550 MAN engines, low hours, twin generators, ice maker, water maker, great electronics, beautiful ice blue hull and every option. Huge price reduction and owner says bring offers and sell the boat! You won’t find a better boat or a better buy in a big express and the boat will deliver with full fuel.
- Sleeps 6. Master stateroom forward with island queen, storage underneath, hanging locker, rod lockers port and starboard, access hatch overhead, and access to private head which includes a vac-u-flush toilet, large stall shower, sink, vanity with storage behind, and corian countertop and floor. Aft to port is guest stateroom with over/under bunks, storage underneath, access hatch overhead, and hanging locker. Aft is salon with large L-shaped settee to port with storage under one side and pull out double berth under the other side. Coffee table, teak and holly sole with carpet cover, rod locker above settee to port with electric door opener, huge storage area under salon floor. Across to starboard is L-shaped galley followed aft by day head with vac-u-flush head, sink, vanity, and hand held shower.
- (2) Sub Zero under counter drawer refrigerators (2) Sub Zero under counter drawer freezers Kenyon (4) burner electric stove with vent hood overhead Sharp Carousel convection microwave oven Tons of storage Corian countertop
- (2) Garmin 7215 15" touchscreens at lower helm Garmin GH10 autopilot Icom IC-M604 at lower helm with Command Mic III Alpine CD/IPOD/Sirius stereo at helm with amp, subs, and extra speakers throughout the helm, cockpit, and tower Garmin 7212 12" touchscreen in cockpit Garmin 5208 8" touchscreen in tower Garmin GH10 autopilot in tower Icom IC-M422 VHF in tower with Command Mic III at lower helm Flir night vision Sat TV Flatscreen TV in master stateroom with Sony DVD player Flatscreen TV in salon Bose Lifestyle dual zone stereo/DVD player in salon
- SK watermaker Eskimo 600# ice machine plumbed to stbd fish box Pipewelders tuna tower with controls Ice blue hull and undersides of hardtops(Awlgrip) (3) forward facing Stidd helm chairs with covers Helm deck A/C (4) sided Strataglass helm enclosure with U-zips Windshield with wipers and electric vent Raised teak helm platform Huge L-shaped bench seat at helm with storage underneath and removable table U-Line dual drawer refrigerator and freezer at helm Cockpit coaming padding Windlass with remote at helm Fresh and saltwater deck washdown systems Bow pulpit and rail Anchor with lines Spreader lights
- Dual generators: Onan 21.5kw with 527hrs and Onan 9kW with 215hrs Automatic battery chargers Single 50 amp 220V dockside electrical cable with cablemaster Emergency battery parallel system
- (3) reverse cycle air conditioners Vac-u-flush heads with holding tank, overboard pumpout, and direct overboard discharge of the head bypassing the holding tank(custom) Dual racors Rexroth electronic Palm Beach style controls with emergency backups Digital engine displays at helm Murphy digital engine gauges in engine room Power assist hydraulic steering Trim tabs AlgaeSep fuel polishing system Reverso fuel priming pumps Dripless shaft seals Fresh water spigot in engine room Crash pump on engine Reverso oil change system plumbed to engines, gears, and generators Automatic fire suppression system Blue blowers in engine room Engine room exhaust fan
- Fishing Equipment
- Two in deck fish boxes, freezer plates in port side and ice machine in starboard side Live well in transom with light and window Pipewelders outriggers with center rigger Miya Epoch US9 teaser reels in hardtop Murray Products teak helm chair with rocket launcher, bait tray, drink holders, and cover Cockpit freezer Cockpit sink Tackle storage (5) flush mount rod holders (6) rod holders on tower legs (6) rod holders on aft hard top Huge lockable rod locker built into hardtop Rod storage under gunwales Transom door with gate
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.