- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price reduced December 2013 from 125,000 to 105,900
220 Original Hours
This boat is loaded with options and in immaculate condition.
Bring all offers.
- Twin 350hp Volvo Pentas (fuel injected)
- Glendenning electric throttle and shifter controls
- Fresh water boat
- 220 hours
- Full Raymarine electronics package
- Westerbeke Generator
- Electric Cannon down riggers
Trades considered! 22 to 24 foot walk around with a head and twin outboard (pref 4 strokes and a trailer)
- Fresh water (Lake Ontario) Autopilot AC/Heat Swim platform Sleeps 4 Hard top Full canvas Remote Spotlight 3 Batteries 3 Windshield wipers Glendenning electronic throttle and shifter controls Engine synchronizer (two throttle slaved to one) Solid state ignition-fuel injected Electric windlass Dripless prop shaft Halon system Electric oil change system 6-man life raft EPIRB AM-FM CD player with cockpit speakers Raymarine 48-mile radar system with fish finder Raymarine GPS (linked to autopilot) Raymarine Plotter Electric Head Microwave Refrigerator Stove Sink Hot & cold water 3.5 KV Gen set Westerbeke (30 hours) Auto battery charger VHF radio Trim tabs Fresh & raw water washdown 2 electric Cannon down riggers
- From the smart, functional layout to the wealth of standard features like the livewell and washdowns, everything about the Twenty Eight Open is designed to provide you with all the versatility you crave. The sculpted lines, Carolina flare and gently rising sheer are about more than just a stylish custom look - they all contribute to the boat's exceptional bluewater handling and comfortable, dry ride. A side console, a standard easy-access tower and fantastic visibility from all points make this boat ideal whatever your needs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.