- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"FOUR SEASONS" is one of the few trawlers that seems to meet everyone's needs. She's part Europa style, part sundeck style and part classic style! Raised Pilothouse for exceptional visibility, incredible livable stateroom and bath layout, spacious salon & galley, huge sundeck and that all important covered "back porch" that is the perfect spot for morning coffee. In any case you'll find she successfully fits the bill for most cruisers needs!
Allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "FOUR SEASONS" today!
- "Four Seasons" is a unique DeFever inspired design that incorporates the best features of the three trawler types: Europa, "classic" and sundeck. From the raised pilothouse you can access the side decks through port & starboard doors. Walking forward you reach the Portuguese bridge with door access to the foredeck and bow. Walking aft you go up 3 steps to the spacious sundeck. From the pilothouse you can access the below decks guest & master staterooms via a curved staircase and can access the aft galley and salon from the starboard side walkway. A door aft in the salon accesses the cockpit "back porch". Each area is spacious and loaded with ample cabinetry, lockers and stowage and most of all... Comfort with a view! Raised Pilothouse: Helm surrounded by 360° of windows and two side deck doors. Helm chair for comfort followed by settee seating and a table. To port is a chart table and cabinetry with ample "library" space. Sole is well kept teak parquet. Settee can be converted to a double berth Portuguese Bridge: Offers safe passage to the foredeck or aft to the sundeck or just a great place to watch the world go by! To the Staterooms : Down a curved stairway to a central hall. Guest V Berth Stateroom is forward with dressing seat, hullside shelves, underberth drawers and storage, and a huge home-like "closet" that's too big to be called a locker! Ensuite bath with marble vanity, srparate stall shower and VacuFlush head. Storage cabinetry abounds. Aft of the hall is the Master Stateroom with pullman double berth to starboard with storage cabinetry below, hanging lockers and makeup vanity, tub/shower combo, VacFlush head and again, ample locker space for necessities. Galley and Salon: This area can be reached from the pilothouse or from the master stateroom / below decks door. Galley & Salon is surrounded by windows making this a very comfortable light and bright area. Galley is located forward to port and has excellent food prep counter tops, exceptional cabinetry & storage and across to starboard you will find even more cabinetry along with a deep freeze and washer/dryer combo. Aft to port is the salon with dining table and 3-side seating. Talk about dining with a view! This area can convert to a double berth if needed. Aft Deck / Cockpit: Door from salon takes you to the covered "back porch". The perfect morning coffee spot! Transom door accesses the swim platform.
- Norcold Tec II upright AC/DC refrigerator - NEW 2013 Kenmore 5 cu. ft. deep freeze Force 10 - 3 burner propane stove w/ oven - NEW 2011 Double deep S/S sink with pressure hot & cold Freshwater system & 12 gal. water heater Reverse osmosis water filtration system @ galley sink Splendide washer/dryer system Complete new propane system - NEW 2011 Expansive counter top food prep area Exceptional storage cabinetry 2 Gallon accumulator tank
- Benmar Cetrek autopilot Raytheon R80RC radar Raytheon R72RC chart plotter Ray Nav 300 GPS w/ antenna 6" Globemaster compass Raytheon L750 fis/depth finder Raytheon 220 VHF marine radio w/ hailer and intercom to aft deck SEA 235 SSB radio Clarion stereo with pilothouse, lower level & aft deck speakers Boat is wired for two TV locations
- Battery bank: 4 - 6V house (2012), 2 - 8D engine (2012), 1 - Group 27 genset (2012), 1- Group 27 windlass & thruster (2012) Onan 7.5 KW generator w/ remote panel 2006 Heart Freedom automatic battery charger Heart 2000 watt inverter/charger with Link 2000 controller Forward and aft shorepower connections Two Blue Sea 3 position source selectors: forward/aft/ generator (2) sets New eel 125v 30amp 50' power cords Various power cord adaptors Circuit breaker panel w/ gauges Marinco compbination TV/telephone connection Renewed all interior 12v lights and fixtures
- (2) Cruisair AC systems w/ SMX controls: 16k BTU's (2008), 17k BTU's (2013 (2) Automatic bilge pumps Vetus BCS bow thruster 55 kgf (2012) Borg Warner Velvet drive 2:1 transmissiom Hydraulic steering wheel Groco ARG raw water strainers (2008) VacuFlush manual head w/ macerator & Y-valve Holding tank monitor system Engine & genset cooling systems refurbed (2013) Engine fuel gauges (2012) Racor fuel filter Oil transfer system for engines and genset Overhauled steering cylinder Engines aligned Overhauled raw water pumps Cutlass Bearings (2001) Dripless shaft seals Drive shafts are S/S 1-3/4" Engine room floor grate rebuilt 2013 Exhaust high temp alarms Starters and alternators overhauled Overflow system for freshwater cooling on both engines to prevent backflow Props overhauled (22x15, 4-blade) Rudders are 20"x26" w/ 2'4" rudder posts Struts are bronze "Y" shaped w/ skegs Bilge high water alarm Walvac central vacuum system Air conditioning pump rebuilt (2012)
- Deck & Cockpit
- 45# S/S CQR type Power Winch electric windlass - rebuilt in 2013 Crane on sundeck Fender caddys forward and aft Textilene pilothouse window covers Port and starboard pilothouse doors Bulwark doors port & starboard & from Portuguese bridge Propane locker on sundeck New Bomar hatches Fresh brightwork 11/2013 Outboard motor mount Manual dinghy davits Salon door to aft cockpit Storage lockers at bridge Salt & freshwater deck washdown system Transom door to swim platform Swim ladder Mast hinges for bridge clearance Aqua Signal model 40 nav lights (4) Life jackets USCG safety package
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- You will be hard pressed to find a better built, better equipped 42' trawler for this kind of money. Seller is knowledgable and has maintained "Four Seasons" well with continuous upgrading. With her fuel sipping 120 H.P. Lehman's (3.4 GPH) She would be the perfect boat for the "Great Loop" or Island hopping in the Bahamas. Hull was stripped and barrier coated in 2008 & Fresh bottom paint in mid 2012.
- Personal gear, kayaks, dinghy and outboard engine
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details Listed by a: CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info