- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2 L 350 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
She is a beautiful 2003 Sea Ray cruiser powered by twin Mercruiser 6.2L V-drives (450 hours). Owner Has taken good care of her and is motivated to sell. She features a wraparound lounge capable of seating 5-6 people, a wet bar, and double helm seat with thigh-high bolsters and a sophisticated-looking helm. It’s five steps down to the cabin which features an ultraleather lounge to starboard and a well-equipped galley to port complete with refrigerator, two-burner cooktop, microwave, and plenty of cabinets for food and dinnerware. The V-berth forward has good storage underneath and an entertainment system with TV/VCR for relaxing. The aft lounge area features plenty of room and can easily be converted into a double berth for overnight guests.
- Well Maintained
- Easy to See
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There's plenty of room for family, friends and almost anything they care to bring onboard the sleek Sea Ray 320 Sundancer. Thanks to the standard power of twin 5.0L MPI Bravo III MCM stern drives passengers will enjoy hours of relaxing fun on the water. For extended excursions, this stylish cruiser with its bold profile offers plenty of sleeping accommodations.
- Deck Equipment:
- Ice Maker with Wet Bar Helm Stereo Remote Remote Spotlight Bimini Top with Side Curtains and Aft Curtain Two (2) Rod Holders Electrically Actuated Vented Center Windshield Windlass Swim Platform with Ladder Cockpit Shower Phone & Cable Inlets
- Cabin Features:
- Clarion AM/FM CD with 6 disc changer Bomar Hatch with Ocean Air Screen Cover Toshiba Flat Screen TV with DVD Queen Pedestal Berth Forward Refrigerator Two (2) Burner Stove Microwave Vacu-Flush Head Mid Cabin Berth Air Conditioning with Reverse Heat
- RayMarine 215 VHF Radio RayMarine RL70C Radar with Raydome RayMarine RN300 GPS ST60 Tridata ST7001 Autopilot Ritchie Compass Engine Synchronizers
- Mechanical Details
- Trim Tabs Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.