- 25 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2007 Cobalt 252 Runabout powered with Mercruiser 496 Mag (375 HP) Fresh Water Cooled Bravo III outdrive. Pits Teflon reinforced fiberglass. Lift kept with no bottom paint. Recent full service and new transom assembly. Private head compartment with porta potty. Full cockpit covers. 8+ years as number one quality boat in this class from JD powers. Please call for more information or for an appointment to see.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 252 jumps at the opportunity to entertain, from the deep-down relaxation of the small island that is the 252?s sunpad with its adjustable backrest to the walkthru doors at the bow, accommodating easy traffic flow back and forth as does the side walk-thru astern, even with a capacity crowd of 15 funlovers on board. Two massive ice chests huddle out of sight, molded into the cockpit, in keeping with the 252?s maximized use of space, from an easily accessed ski locker underfoot to handy stash compartments thoughtfully placed here and there stem to stern. The entertainment system comprises an entire family of standard equipment ? AM/FM radio and CD player with six speakers, an iPod/MP3 port, and stereo remote at the dash.
- Additional Description
- Dry weight with big block engine is 5025 lbs.
- Mike Rettig 941-356-3417 cell email@example.com www.exportamerican.com
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.