- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Accommodations/Walk Through
- CATCHIN UP features a spacious 4 stateroom/4 head layout with an extremely functional and spacious salon/galley/dinette on the main deck, granite counter tops throughout, and a climate controlled enclosed flybridge. Access to the flybridge is provided via a beautiful spiral staircase from the salon, and through a swinging door from the upper mezzanine. The full beam master stateroom is aft and features a full stall shower and bath tub in the ensuite head. A luxurious VIP stateroom is forward with a queen berth on centerline and ensuite head. The twin lower berth guest stateroom is amidship to starboard and the ensuite head is also accessed from the companionway for day use. Aft to port is the captain's stateroom with ensuite head. The handy washer and dryer are concealed in the companionway. There are televisions in each stateroom, mirrored ceilings in all four heads, custom flooring, ample storage, and liberal use of teak and custom wall coverings throughout. On the main deck, the salon is highlighted by a wet bar, entertainment center, large L-shaped lounge, custom cocktail table, wine cooler, and designer shades and carpeting. Up two steps is the galley to port and dinette to starboard. Galley highlights include side by side Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer with ice and water in the door, 4 burner cooktop, microwave/convection oven, large stainless steel sink, dishwasher, and an abundance of storage. Forward of this area are storage walk-ins to port and starboard. Storage, additional refrigeration, and access to ships systems are located here. Access to the functional mezzanine is provided from the salon aft on the starboard side. Comfortable seating and an excellent view of the cockpit are noted features, and a beautiful teak sole is provided.
- The enclosed flybridge features full controls, Stidd helm chair, L Shaped lounge, wet bar, and wine cooler. Access to upper mezzanine with full controls, is aft to starboard.
- Electrical System
- 12VDC/24VDC/110VAC/240VAC systems, (2) 21.5KW Onan generators, battery chargers, racors for generators, 4 batteries, dockside service, 7 zone Cruisair air conditioning.
- Engine Room
- Twin 3412E Caterpillar Diesels, air seps, engine room blowers. Fuel transfer pump, engine alarm system, oil change system, emergency engine stops, Halon system, emergency bilge pump, bilge alarms.
- Northstar 952X DGPS, Garmin 5215, Furuno Navnet, Furuno VX2 CMAP plotter, Furuno Radar, controls for Wesmar bow thruster,controls for Watermaker. Icom M710 SSB, Icom M127 VHF radio, ACR searchlight, Simrad AP 20 autopilot, Raytheon Ray 430 loud hailer, B & G speed/temp/depth, Ritchie compass, CAT vision gauge package, Kenwood 12V stereo, SAT TV system, Furuno side scan sonar.
- Upper Mezzanine Features
- Full control station to port with captain stool, thruster controls, hydraulic outrigger controls, Furuno FCU582 color sounder, B&G speed/temp/depth, helm pod with single lever controls, teak sole, aft facing seat.
- Fishing Equipment
- 7 Rod holders on aft flybridge rail, center riggers, Rupp hydraulic outrigger, transom fishbox /live well, under deck fish box, cockpit freezer to starboard, tackle storage to port, 4 rod holders, Bluewater fighting chair with offset stanchion, transom door with gate.
- Deck Equipment
- Bow pulpit, windlass, bow rail, life raft, teak covering boards, underwater lights, 2005 15” Nautica dinghy with ‘04 90HP Yamaha, davit, spreader lights, fiberglass boarding step box. Additional Features Watermakers Inc. watermaker, Eskimo ice chipper, underwater lights, cockpit cover
- CATCHIN UP has been maintained by an extremely knowledgeable crew and generous owners. In 2011, over $200,000 was spent at Treichel Marine, attending to cosmetics, mechanical updates, having the house glass removed and rebedded, complete bottom stripping, re-do all caulking, non skid, gaskets and a complete engine room detailing. Her engines have 4200 hours, and have had 1000 hour service preformed as part of her normal maintenance. Her generators have over 5000 hours and have been serviced as part of ongoing maintenance, including a 1000 hour service performed in August of 2013.