- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"NO VACANCY" WILL BE FEATURED AT THE MIAMI YACHT AND BROKERAGE SHOW FEBRUARY 13TH-17TH.
CAT 1000 HOUR SERVICE COMPLETED JANUARY 2014
NO VACANCY is a low hour, 2003 model Hatteras 6300 Raised Pilothouse which has recently received numerous upgrades and custom additions. Most noteworthy are the new Awlgrip paint job in 2012, installation of a TNT hydraulic dinghy lift, and a new custom stainless guard rail around the boat deck. NO VACANCY is aggressively priced and has been relocated to West Palm Beach to facilitate a quick deal!
- Vessel Walk Through
- NO VACANCY offers an incredibly spacious interior with high gloss Makore (African Cherry) wood joiner work throughout. The open main salon features a custom-built L-shaped lounge with storage beneath, a wetbar with icemaker, and an entertainment center. Forward of the salon lies a fully equipped galley offering teak and maple Amtico sole, solid surface countertops and under-counter Sub Zero refrigeration. Climate control is evenly distributed across the salon and galley through fluted Makore wood valences and privacy is provided by matching wood blinds. The open floorplan continues into the pilothouse where an L-shaped dinette is situated just aft of the helm and companion chairs. Designed for the owner / operator, quick and convenient side deck access is gained via a pantograph door on the starboard side of the pilothouse. Below-deck accommodations include a three-stateroom, three-head arrangement. The bow or VIP stateroom features a walk around queen berth with cedar lined hanging locker, hull side cabinetry, and abundant drawer space. Top quality soft goods are found throughout the staterooms and cedar lined storage is found beneath all berths. The VIP stateroom has its own private head with stall shower, teak and maple Amtico flooring, black solid surface vanity and plexiglass mirrored ceilings, making the area feel even larger than it is. The guest or third stateroom is to starboard and aft of the VIP stateroom, it features large upper/lower bunks, hanging locker, reading lamps and a portlight. Directly across the companionway is the guest/day head with stall shower and all the features found in the VIP head. Aft through arched framed double doors is the amid-ships en suite master stateroom. It features a large hanging locker, built in dressers and nightstands as well as an oversize queen berth athwartships.The master head is again quite large with a tub/shower, teak and maple Amtico flooring, Makore wood vanity with black solid surface counter and plexiglass mirrored ceiling. The flybridge is accessed from a stainless steel floating stairway on the starboard side of the pilothouse. Designed to entertain a crowd, it features a large port side L-shaped cushioned settee with table, starboard side wet bar and additional bench seating. The helm is forward on the port side. Aft of the settee on the forward boat deck the davit is cleverly concealed in a fiberglass enclosure. The boat deck has been converted into a convertible lounging, sunning area with three large removable fold up cushions. A custom stainless guard rail surrounds the perimeter of the boat deck for safety. The aft deck benefits from the protection of the boat deck overhang for shade above and has a built in cushioned bench seat across the transom as well as a large varnished teak table for entertaining and dining al fresco.The full walk-around side decks are accessed forward, port or starboard on the aft deck. Molded stairs from the aft deck lead down to the fully integrated swim platform and adjacent dinghy lift. The lazzarette utility room and engine room are accessed either through a hatch in the center of the aft deck or through a pantograph water tight door in the center of the transom. There is an abundance of storage for spare parts, tools, and various equipment and provisions as well as two additional Sub Zero freezer drawers. Forward, through a water tight door, is the spacious stand up engine room. In the Hatteras tradition it is brightly lit and offers easy access to all equipment and mechanical systems.
- High gloss Makore wood (African Cherry) paneling L-Shaped sectional sofa in cream Ultra-Leather with storage beneath Custom round cocktail table Custom side table with lamp Carpeted sole Whisperwall panel headliner Fluted Makore wood valances and wood blinds in recessed pockets Dual zone air conditioning vented through decorative Makore valances Stainless steel three-panel door to aft deck with safety lock Entertainment center Toshiba 32" LCD TV Yamaha RX V1200 AV surround receiver Sony DVD/CD player U-Line stainless door icemaker Smoke Detector
- The galley is located forward of the salon and is slightly recessed. This U-shaped galley is fully equipped with all of the amenities necessary to prepare intricate gourmet or simple meals. (2) Sub Zero under counter refrigerator drawers (2) Sub Zero under counter freezer drawers Whirlpool 4-burner cooktop and oven Sharp microwave/convection oven Insinkerator garbage disposal in large single stainless steel sink Franke faucet Kenmore dishwasher Avonite solid black countertops Large pull-out drawers with safety locks for pantry storage Water level gauge Electronic water tank indicator Amtico vinyl strip teak & maple sole High gloss Makore wood paneling Whisperwall panel headliner Dimmable lighting
- The pilothouse is located forward of and up 4 steps from the salon and galley. There is a large L-shaped dinette and two helm chairs. The helm layout offers excellent sight lines and easy access to all navigational equipment. High gloss Makore wood paneling Amtico vinyl strip teak & maple sole L-shaped lounge w/ black Avonite table on double pedestals Storage area with flat top for charts Tracey power helm & companion chairs Curved steps with lights to lower companionway Intermittent electric windshield wiper/washers with controls Windshield cover for privacy Hydraulic power assisted steering Single lever clutch and throttle controls Compass with dimmable light (2) Caterpillar MPD displays Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instruments Electric fuel level gauges Automatic fuel transfer pump system with safety shutoff AC / DC distribution panels AC switching panel AC / DC lighting fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Telephone outlet Welded and polished 316L stainless steel steps to flybridge Watertight lockable door to flybridge Storage locker with light Stereo speakers with volume control Defogger Bennett Trim Tab controls Horn Custom wood and leather steering wheel at helm
- Master Stateroom
- Custom oversize queen berth with custom headboard, pillow shams, and covers Custom mattress Two large wood dressers Mirror above dresser Two custom night stands High gloss African Makore wood paneling Low level lights beneath the berth Custom lamps Cedar lined double door hanging locker with automatic light Oversized port lights Entertainment center Toshiba 20" LCD TV Yamaha RX 496 stereo receiver JVC Combination DVD/CD VHS VCR Stereo speakers w/volume control Telephone outlet Full length mirror Smoke detectors Private access to head
- Master Head
- Freshwater vacuflush toilet Large stall shower/ tub with glass sliding door Oversized opening port light Amtico vinyl strip flooring Storage cabinet with mirror Mirrored ceiling Wood cabinets Air conditioning vent 120 volt AC blower
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen berth with custom mattress & upholstered headboard Cedar-lined storage area beneath berth Low level lighting Full length mirror Two nightstands Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic light Overhead hatch with screen and privacy cover Panasonic 13" TV w/built-in VCR Stereo speakers with volume control Telephone outlet Smoke detector
- VIP Head
- Stall shower with seat, sliding door and auto sump Freshwater Vacuflush toilet Amtico flooring Avonite countertop and backsplash Blower Mirrored ceiling Wood base cabinet with storage Storage cabinet and mirror Port light with screen
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berth with hinged storage beneath the lower berth Nightstand with drawers Carpeting Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lights Full length mirror Stereo speakers with volume controls Port light with screen AC dimmable lights AC and DC light fixtures Smoke detector
- Guest/Day Head
- Mirrored ceiling Stall shower with seat, sliding door and auto sump pump Avonite countertop and backsplash Wood base cabinet with mirror Freshwater Vacuflush toilet Blower Port light with screen
- Fiberglass non skid decks Helm area forward to port Plexiglass windscreen w/stainless steel rail Starboard side wet bar w/Sub Zero refrigerator sink & storage cabinet under Starboard side bench seat w/removable cushions & cover Portside L shaped seating w/removable cushions & cover & storage below Corner table Aluminum radar arch (2) Courtesy lights on radar arch Sunbrella Bimini Top w/ 3 sided isenglass enclosure Quick Release freshwater wash down connection (4) Bose flush mount marine stereo speakers (2) Bose 151 Environmental speakers mounted inside radar arch Flybridge Helm Area Tracey mounted helm & companion chairs Hatteras alarm panel MM1-110 Fire system release handle ACR searchlight control American Bow Thruster control w/joystick Caterpillar MPD digital engine displays Sturdy electronic clutch & throttle controls, single lever Bennett trim tab controls Horn button (3) Bilge pump indicator lights Tilt "Metal Style" helm wheel Carbon fiber dash
- All electronics are duplicated at upper & lower helms. GPS chartplotter, radar, Thermal imaging camera and CCTV are all integrated into Simrad Glass Bridge system. Simrad GB 60 Glass Bridge black box PC based navigation system (4) Simrad 15" Glass Bridge monitors (2 Lower helm, 2 Flybridge) Simrad AP 20 autopilot Simrad digital radar Simrad GPS Flir thermal imaging night vision camera Northstar 952 X GPS/chart plotter Raymarine Tri Data depth, speed, sea temperature (2) Icom IC M127Icom VHF radios (4) CCTV cameras
- Deck Equipment
- Foredeck Fiberglass non skid decks 70 lb. Stainless steel plow anchor w/290' chain Maxwell 2200 electric anchor windlass Up & down foot switches for windlass Welded stainless steel bow rail Welded bow pennant staff Bomar Foredeck hatch (2) Bow cleats & chocks (4) Spring line cleats Removable Foredeck sun pad (6) Drink holders at sun pad Stainless steel handrails at sun pad Deck pump out for waste tank Stainless steel house handrails, port & starboard ACR RCL 100 searchlight on bridge superstructure Khalenberg dual trumpet air horns on bridge superstructure Starboard side deck Pantograph door to Wheelhouse Rail break at starboard side boarding door Marquipt Tide Ride ladder attachment points at side door International Navigation lights Aft Deck Fiberglass non skid deck Custom dual pedestal varnished teak table with maple inlay Custom varnished teak bench seat Bench seat aft for 4 -5 people w/removable cushions & cover Port & starboard pilaster storage lockers Port & starboard pilaster stainless steel railings (5) Stainless steel trimmed overhead lights (2) Overhead stereo speakers w/volume control Starboard side hinged transom boarding gate Stainless steel trimmed entry door to Salon (2) Non skid port & starboard steps to side deck Marquipt Tide Ride ladder attachment points at side entry a GFCI outlet Swim Platform (2) Fiberglass steps to Aft Deck w/courtesy lights Pantograph Transom door to Lazzarette/Engine Room (2) 50 amp/240 volt shore cords on Glendinning cable reels Dockside television & telephone inlets Whale hot & cold transom shower behind fiberglass door (2) Pop up tender cleats Freshwater wash down spigot Dockside water connector Swim ladder under platform TNT modified hydraulic lift aft of swim platform Socket for TNT lift remote control Boat Deck Area Fiberglass non skid decks Nautical Structures 1100# dinghy davit w/custom fiberglass enclosure KVH G 4 Trac Vision Sat dome KVH "dummy" dome (2) stereo speakers (3) Sunbrella covered convertible sunpad/mezzanine cushions Custom stainless boat deck perimeter guard rails
- Lazzarette/Utility Room
- High water alarm (2) Shore power cord reels (2) Incandescent DC hold lights (2) Fluorescent AC lights Husky stainless tool box Two drawer Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer 5 Step ladder to Aft Deck Watertight door to Engine Room (2) Hydraulic steering actuators Autopilot feedback sensor Rudder angle indicator sensor Trim tab pump Dripless rudder packings Fuel transfer selector valve Smoke alarm
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- (4) Auto/manual electric bilge pumps 6 Point Reverso oil change pump w/Quick Disconnect fitting (2) Duplex Racor 1000 fuel filters w/vacuum gauges (2) fuel priming pumps (2) Fuel transfer pumps 25 h.p. ABT hydraulic bow thruster Bow thruster PTO off port generator Bow thruster hydraulic oil reservoir (2) Racor 500 fuel filters (generators) Dripless shaft seals (3) 110V air conditioner raw water pumps Harbor Master System high water alarm (5) Incandescent DC engine room lights (6) Fluorescent AC engine room lights Fire alarm indicator/sensor Delta T hull side ventilator filters for engine room air intake Head Hunter Mach 5 freshwater pressure pump 30 gallon hot water heater Central Vacuum system 110 Volt electric air compressor w/expansion tank (6) Cruiseair air conditioning compressors: 50,000 BTU, 5000 BTU, 10,000 BTU, 10,000 BTU, 24,000 BTU, 36,000 BTU 57 lb. Sea Fire FM 200 fire suppression system Walker Air Sep crankcase ventilation system Engine Room start/stop key switches Mechanical engine gauge panels w/tach, oil pressure, water temp, drive oil, fuel pressure, oil, temp & amp gauges Engine hour meters 7 Step Marquipt boarding ladder in Engine Room Hydraulic steering reservoir Hynautic hydraulic steering 3 1/2" stainless prop shafts ZF BW2555 transmissions w/3.45:1 ratios Michigan 73 1/2" x 39" 7-blade Nibral Propellors (4) Coolant recovery bottles, (2) for engines, (2) for generators Engine block heaters Freshwater spigot w/hose in Engine Room Sturdy electronic engine controls (3) Ocean LED blue transom underwater lights
- 12 Volt/24 volt DC electrical system 110 Volt/220 volt AC electrical system Port 21.5 KW Onan generator in sound shields, 1600 hrs. Starboard 21.5 KW Onan generator in sound shields, 1500 hrs. Master Volt battery charger 24 volt 50 amp (4) 8D batteries (2) Shore power transformers AC electrical panel in Engine Room DC electrical panel in Engine Room (4) Battery cutoff switches Newmar 32-12-50 convertor for electronics 120/240 Volt ship's service #1 in Pilothouse w/(18) breaker protected circuits 120/240 Volt ship's service #2 panel in Engine Room w/(12) breaker protected circuits 120/240 Volt ship's service #3 panel in Engine Room w/(12) breaker protected circuits 120/240 Volt ship's service #4 panel in Engine Room w/(7) breaker protected circuits Windlass breaker in Engine Room Battery isolator Control system indicator 24 Volt ship service panel #1 in Pilothouse w/(20) breaker protected circuits 24 Volt ship service panel #2 in Engine Room w/(16) breaker protected circuits Pilothouse switching panel for shore 1/shore 2/gen 1/gen 2 Selective voltage boost transformers w/selector switch in Pilothouse
- NO VACANCY benefits as one of the last 63 Raised Pilothouses built by Hatteras. Her new paint job, additional tender lift system, low hours and updated electronics make her the the most desirable example currently in the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.