- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained, low use Cruiser Express
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Board on large integrated fiberglass swim platform with storage and fold away ladder. Cockpit with seating at table, wet bar with refrigerator located close to helm area. Helm provides guest seating to port with helm and companion seats at wheel. Below is a high gloss cherry interior with galley to port, seating at table to starboard and convertible sofa aft. Forward is large head with molded shower. Master stateroom has a double berth that provides storage beneath. Huge storage area throughout in the form of cabinets, drawers and cedar lined hanging lockers.
- Main Salon
- Below to starboard: Bright & roomy Seating at table Convertible sofa aft Abundant storage in lockers Carpeted with runner Panasonic TV Panasonic CD/DVD player Clarion AM/FM/CD player
- Counter top with stainless sink Two burner Ceran ceramic stove top Tundra 12v/120v refrigerator with freezer compartment Magic chef microwaveI
- Master Stateroom
- Forward Double berth w/storage beneath in drawers Hanging lockers port and starboard Mirrored doors 13 in Toshiba TV/DVD CO2 Monitors
- Cockpit seating at table Wet bar w/refrigerator Full enclosure w/ u-zips Windshield with side vents and passage way to forward deck SS bow rail Anchor in chute Windlass w/remote at helm Cockpit shower spray Engine compartment access Transom storage Swim platform with storage and ladder Co2 monitors
- Electronics & Helm
- Helm and companion seats Guest seating to port Carpeted Northstar 6000i GPS plotter w/ color sounder Standard Horizon VHF Yanmar digital gauges SeaKey position locator Clairion stereo Itt Jabsco search light w/remote at helm Windlass remote Compass Dockside water inlet
- Onan 6.5 kw generator 93 hrs shown Two Hubbell 30 amp shore power inlets Two 30 amp shore power cords 12 V lighting Galvonic isolator TankWatch monitor Intel-Power auto battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Two Yanmar diesel 370 hp ZF V-drive transmissions Windlass Cruisair reverse cycle with SMX control Bennett trim tabs Reverso oil change system Racor fuel separators
- Broker's Comments
- WELL MAINTAINED LIGHTLY USED FAMILY CRUISER. EASY TO SEE AND READY TO GO.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.