- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Highlights include fullbeam master stateroom, well appointed salon, large aft deck and hardtop
TNT Hydraulic Lift
Many upgrades in 2009
- 2009 Interior / Exterior upgrades
- Couch Aft cabin curtains Curtain style blinds in the salon Custom guest and master stateroom bedspreads New aft deck and flybridge carpeting in 2009.
- TNT Hydraulic Lift
- TNT Hydraulic platform Remote controlled
- Electronic Equipment/ Features
- Icom VHF 1CM160 Furuno 1940 Radar Roberton Autopilot Robertson Rudder angle indicator Garmin Color Chartplotter E series Seawolf Windlass w/wildcat and remote. Glen Denning synchronizer Custom Ash interior Ice Maker in Salon Double in Forward Bunk Wash / Dryer Combo EZ2CY Enclosures on Bridge and Aft Deck Pipe Welders Hardtop Wet Bar on Aft Deck Aft Deck Carpeting 4-Stainless Fenders Holders
- Sleeps 6 2 in the Aft Stateroom on a queen walkaround 2 in the forward Guest Stateroom on Vee bunks 2 on the convertible salon couch. The Guest head is down to port and has a stall shower. The en suite Master stateroom head area also has a stall shower. Salon hi/low table dining Cocktail table with leafs 2009 32' Sharp flat screen TV 2008 Raritan icemaker. Reverse cycle air and heat.
- Princess 3 burner stove with oven Microwave Refrigerator / freezer
- Furuno 36 mile radar. Garmin 2010 Chart Plotter Robertson AP200 DL Auto Pilot Datamarine Depth finder and Standard Horizon depth finder Icom VHF Hatteras systems monitoring panel Glendenning synchronizer Flybridge stereo speakers
- Deck, Hull & Mechanical
- Aft deck hardtop with enclosure (2007) Flybridge bimini and enclosure (2007) Aluminum radar arch TNT swim platform Galley Maid windlass Delta and Danforth anchor's with chain Canvas covers on windlass, front windshield and helm console Aft deck furniture and wet bar with storage Trim tabs Hynautic steering Fiberglass mufflers Barrier coated New aft deck and flybridge carpeting in 2009.
- Generator/Shore Power
- Onan Generator 8 KW Sound Shield Battery charger Shore power with cords
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please, contact Joe Laundrie to make viewing arrangements. at 917.445.9596 C 954.763.3971 O Joe@DenisonYachtSales.com