- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F250 Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED FOR SPRING BOATING SEASON! Call for details, and seller will consider high quality trades.
Offered for sale is a very well equipped, low hour Grady White 33 Express that is very clean and has an owner that takes pride in ownership. Vessel has some recent updates such as all new factory interior cushions, fresh bottom paint, New Windlass, 4-sided enclosure in 2012. Powered by twin low hour Yamaha F-250's, Side Power Bow Thruster, Twin Raymarine C-80s, Raymarine Radar, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Standard Horizion VHF. Yamaha power has been regularly serviced by factory trained and certified techs and run perfect.
Seller's change in plans allows this vessel to be available and reasonable offers will be considered.
- Electronics & Navigation
- (2) Twin Raymarine C-80 GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder/ 36 Mile Radar Raymarine SmartPilot Auto Pilot Standard Horizion Quest VHF Bennett Trim Tabs with Angle Monitor Indicator Ritchie Compass Go-Light Remote Spotlight Side Power Bow Thruster Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Edson Wheel Navigation & Anchor Lights
- Deck & Fishing Equipment
- 4 Sided Enclosure(New in 2012) Lee Senior Outriggers 4 Gunnel Mounted Rod Holders 6 Tower Leg Mounted Rocket Launchers Teezer Reels Tackle center Live Well Transom Fish Box Drink Box Transom Door Cockpit Sink Transom Shower Under Gunnel Rod/Brush Storage
- Electrical Systems
- Panda 3.5 kW Generator- Diesel Power 4- Interstate Group 27 Batteries 12v DC & 110V AC Power 30 Amp Shore Power Service and Cord
- Entering form the helm area, the galley is down 3 steps and to port. There is a large aft stateroom equipped with a massive queen size berth. Forward and to starboard, the water closet features a Vaccu-Flush head, vanity, sink and shower. There is a comfortable dinette that seats 3-4 adults to starboard and ample storage below. Moving forward to the bow, the Master Berth sleeps two easily and is the size of a wide double. This area features twin deck hatches with screens and sun shares, as well as storage and several rod holders. The large galley area features teak cabinetry, ample storage cabinets and drawers as well as all the equipment to prepare and store food and beverages. The entertainment center is also located in this area. Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Sharp Aquos TV Toshiba DVD Kenwood Stereo System Kenyon 2 Burner Stove Tappan Microwave Isotherm Ref/Freezer Vaccu-Flush Head with Tankwatch Monitor 115V AC Outlets/12V DC Outlets 12V DC Lighting
- Electrical Systems
- Fischer Panda 3.5 kW Diesel Generator Automatic Battery Charger 4 Group 27 Interstate batteries 30 Amp Shore Power Service and Cord 12V DC & 110V AC Electrical Systems
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Central Agent, Lee C. Falls @ 843-532-5540 or via email at LFalls@BluewaterYachtSales.com for additional information and to schedule a showing.