- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 Optimax
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This speedy center console has been maturely owned, operated and maintained. Powered by twin Mercury 225hp Optimax’s give her a cruise in the 40mph range and she tops out nearing 60mph+. Plenty of seating for crew between the removable aft bench, helm and forward console seat. In deck fishboxes line the bow platform, macerated livewell keep your bait happy, and ample storage in the console. The helm is outfitted with some of the best from Garmin; additionally it is equipped with radar, and fishfinder aside from just being a chartplotter. Don’t miss your opportunity to own the great boat, call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Island Runner 26 gives you sports car speed and performance with the perfect layout for serious fishing, and has the strength and design to handle the heaviest seas. Each Island Runner is built with a solid foam core construction using 100% hand-laid knitted fiberglass. Vacuum bag Core-Cell composite and lamination is what gives the Island Runner’s unsurpassed strength and dependability. The hull is completely wood-free and has a three-piece configuration with a full molded inner liner. Island Runner uses a Cook Isothalic fade and blister-resistant gelcoat and high quality vinylester resins to assure the longest life and finish of the hull.
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Sailfish Outriggers Factory Integrated Engine Bracket w/ Swim Ladder Removable Cockpit Bench Seating Coaming Bolsters Throughout Rod Holders Throughout Factory T-Top w/ Overhead Electronics Box, & Lighting Factory Livewell In-Deck Fishboxes Saltwater Washdown
- Electronics and Helm
- Garmin 3210 Multifunction Display (Chartplotter, Fishfinder, Radar) Garmin GPSMap 492 VHF Sony Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Azimuth Digital Compass Lenco Trim Tabs Smartcraft Gauge Package 12v Receptacle
- 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercury 225hp Optimax’s 750hrs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.