If you have ever dreamed of taking a break and cruising off to the South Pacific, this is the boat for you. After buying it new, the owner did just that, spending the last four years island hopping from sunrise to sunset. During that time, he discovered everything that was needed to make such a journey possible and installed it on the boat. It has new teak decks, a water maker, solar power, wind power, all kinds of electronics, and back-up upon back-up for every system... Heck, he even installed wider steps on the swim ladder so his dog could climb aboard more easily.
Now he has fulfilled his dream, he is moving on to new challenges, and so this boat has to find a new adventurer.
Could that be you?
- Forward berth with private head (electric.) Salon with seating to port and dinette to starboard. Aft to port is a navigation station, followed by a second head (manual.) Opposite to starboard is the L-shaped galley. Finally aft is a full-beam master stateroom.
- Raymarine E80 (at helm & nav station) Icom VHF Icom SSB Raymarine ST60+ tridata & wind instruments AIS Xantrex Link 10 inverter Spectrum Ventura 150 watermaker w/ remote cleaning Weems & Plath barometer
- Sails & Rigging
- Furling mainsail. Furling foresails (110 & 150). Asymetrical spinnaker. Harken electric winches. Spare halyards.
- A custom teak deck was installed in San Francisco at a cost of $45,000. Custom offshore dodger & bimini. Mercury RIB w/ Yamaha 4-stroke outboard. Delta anchor with 300' 3/8" chain & 200' rode. Fortress secondary anchor. Windlass with remote control at helm & chain counter. Extra bulkhead added to chain locker. Emergency rudder. Extra fuel tank provides approximate 1000 mile range. Twin wheels. Custom teak table. Sidepower bow thruster
- The owner of this boat spared no expense to equip it for safe blue-water cruising. He also ensured that a ll the systems run on 12V power, which can be supplied by both wind generator and solar panels. Here are some of the extras: 2 x solar panels. (They generate enough to power the water maker and refrigeration systems.) Wind generator Oversize alternator 4 x house batteries. Separate engine starter battery All LED lighting Diesel heating system 12v Spectra Ventura watermaker w/ remote cleaning Maxpower bowthruster 3-blade Maxi prop Engine / shaft coupler to reduce vibration Racor filters Quadraphonic sound system with pre-amp SSB. Radar. AIS. Satellite telephone connection
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.