- 78 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Call For Pricing
Offers Are Strongly Encouraged
This fantastic yacht is a perfect example of a fast sexy and luxurious Italian yacht.
It has been well maintained and updated and its build quality is second to none.
The owners of this yacht are ready to sell it because of family reasons so this is the best opportunity to own a Baia.
It has all duties paid in the USA and an electric Atlas converter that allows it to be connected anywhere in the world.
All offers are encouraged.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The vessel lines flow as nicely as its layout. The aft cockpit area has a very comfortable sun tanning bed and a nice seating area for alfresco dinning. After opening the power glass door you gain access to the nicely appointed salon. Then you can walk thru the main salon passing the helm and the wet bar to fund the stairs to access the 4 staterooms and galley.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is a unique comfortable and well-appointed area of the vessel. It has a large seating area on the starboard side that is covered with some of the finest Italian leathers. On the port side you will find an entertainment center with a retractable flat TV as well as storage cabinetry. Forward of the salon you will see a unique wet bar with refrigeration and icemaker. Starboard to that is the navigation helm of the yacht. The roof opens approx. 40% of the roof of the vessel giving the protection of a hard top when needed, but the open feel when you want.
- The galley is located on the lower lever port side of the vessel. It is beautifully finished with aluminum and stainless steel. It has a double door refrigerator, cook top, over and plenty of storage. This galley will not disappoint.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located aft of the lower lever in mid ship. It is a full bean master with plenty of storage space. Luxury details to match the rest of the ship.
- Guest Stateroom
- The ship has 3 guest staterooms. A forward VIP stateroom and port and starboard staterooms with twin berths. They all have ensuite heads.
- Tender garage Cockpit table Hydraulic gangway Teak cockpit Life raft Teak side decks Cockpit shower FWD, sun tanning bed.
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno NavNet GPS plotter with radar. Furuno GP-1850W GPS plotter Geonav AP-801 autopilot. FLIR – Infrared thermal / night vision camera VHF Marine radio tranceiver Bow thruster Stern thruster KVH Trackvision sat TV antenna. Stereo and DVD systems in every stateroom and salon.
- 2 Kohler marine generators 220v 24 Kw Atlas Marine frequency converter 24v 100 amp Marine battery charger 100 amp marine shore power connection 220v Electrical system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x MTU V162000M91 Engine Brand: MTU Year Built: 2003 Engine Model: 2000 HP Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Location: Port Engine Hours: *800 Drive Type: Arneson Surface Drives Engine(s) Total Power: 2000 HP * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Brokers Comments
- The yacht is a turnkey vessel with all the requirements needed. It is a great opportunity to own a sleek fast Italian jewel. Make me an offer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.