- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Stop Wishing and Start "Wishbone-ing"!
PRICE JUST REDUCED - AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!!
Some of the most experienced yachtsmen in modern sailing own and enjoy the Nonsuch. The very idea of the Nonsuch was formulated by Gordon Fisher of Canada, (racing yachtsman and defender of Canada's Cup). His idea for the Nonsuch came from a basic need. He wanted a sturdy, fast, family sailboat that he could race without a crew. To maximize this concept, the elimination of all problem areas was essential! Jibs, Genoas, Spinnakers, Stays and shrouds were totally eliminated. The mainsail is designed to be very efficient with all lines leading back to the cockpit so that the sail shape can easily manipulated.
Gordon Fisher and designer Mark Ellis rediscovered the catboat and asked George Hinterhoeller, Canada's prestigious boat builder, to build four Nonsuch 30's. Four were built and sailed in 1978 and the results were astonishing. The boats were not only remarkably well balanced in all conditions but proved to produce a remarkable turn of speed. More than 20 years of continuous production as well as 600 hulls built have proven the vision of this project.
Current knowledgeable owners of Serenity II have continued to improve on the Nonsuch popularity with:
- Increased fuel and water tankage
- Addition of new composting toilet (odorless & non-complicated)
- Newer mainsail by North (2010)
- New Doyle stack pack (2013)
- New wind, speed, depth instrumentation (2013)
- New VHF
- New refrigerator
- New Maxwell windlass w/ 50' chain & 200' of eight plait rode
- New electric halyard capstain
- 2010 8' Porta Bote w/ trailer dolly wheels
- Tohatsu 3.5hp outboard w/ recent overhaul
- New Garhauer motor lift
- New custom companionway doors
- Custom bulkhead table
And the list goes on!
Call us for an introduction to Serenity II and prepare to be impressed!
- From the Bow Master Stateroom: Double pullman berth to port, hullside fiddled shelf, huge hanging locker, bureau with mirrored vanity above, overhead screened hatch, LED reading lights, drawers under berth, factory installed divided chain locker full forward. Ensuite door to head, vanity and separate shower. Starboardside Head: New composting toilet (odorless, try it...you'll like it!), mirrored vanity w/ SS sink, separate stall shower w/ seat, 5 lockers, 2 drawers and a storage shelf, shower sump w/ pump. Door access from both master stateroom and salon. Midships galley to port - See below Salon Starboard : Unique custom dining table that is bulkhead mounted and is designed to drop down AND slide out to make seating access easy... no scooching! When not in use it provides a spaciousness to the salon that cannot be duplicated in any other 30' sailboat. Settee is L-shaped and has ample storage above, outboard and under (The porta-bote components can be stored here!) Aft bulkhead houses 3 drawers and two cabinets for even more storage. Salon Portside: Sette berth w/ fiddled locker above and wine locker adjacent. Hullside storage behind. Aft end of the settee is the nav station with flip-top chart table. Chart storage above. Peek-a-boo portlight shades throughout.
- NEW Frigoboat 12v refrigerator w/ digital controls Force 10, 3 burner propane stove/oven w/ broiler Single deep S/S sink Dry storage locker Twin sliding door lockers Locker over sink Bulkhead shelf storage Propane solenoid control Overhead hatch Propane fueled instant hot water Icebox drain pump West Marine dehumidifier 3 Drawers and an under sink cabinet
- Raymarine 4000+ autopilot Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed (2013) Garmin 182c chartplotter w/ S.W. Florida chip Ritchie 6" compass Standard Horizon VHF at helm ICOM VHF at nav w/ DSC (2013) Stereo w/ salon speakers
- Electrical & Mechanical
- All NEW LED lights in interior Masthead and steaming lights are LED (2012) 50' Marinco 30 amp shore power cord Lightning Arrestor NEW 2013 Composting head! Racor fuel filter w/ vacuum gauge 2 Blade broze prop (1) Manual & (1) Automatic bilge pumps Good inventory of cruising spares including new engine raw water pump, filters, belts Teflon packed stuffing box BC fire extinguisher
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 35# Bruce w/ 50' chain and 200', 22# Danforth w/ 30' chain & 120' 3 strand, FX11 Fortress SL Electric windlass w/ wireless remote & cockpit controller (2013) Dodger and Bimini w/ connector panel (Dodger needs new Isenglass) Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit table 8' Porta-Bote dinghy (2010) Nissan 3.5hp OB engine (2010) Garhauer OB motor lift OB motor mount Aluminum Bomar ports and hatches with screens Peek-a-boo shades on all portlights Magma propane grill with rail mount New custom companionway doors (2012) Spare dock lines and bulk line Full length rubrail (6) Life jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- North mainsail NEW in 2010 Maxwell electric capstan to raise mainsail Barient 22 ST primary Lazy jacks Doyle stack pack NEW in 2013 (three reef points) Cunningham for main All winches serviced 2013
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- The nonsuch 30 cat boat is a well constructed, sturdy, fast family sailboat that can easily be sailed (and raced!) without a crew. With her electric capstan winch her sails easily raised by young and old alike. You will be amazed at her turn of speed and ability to point to windward, all done within the safe, comfortable confines of the cockpit. Truly an amazing craft. No blisters reported at last haulout Bottom painted with 2 coat Trinidad SR in 2012 Bottom barrier coated with Epoxy in 2009. Fuel & water tanks factory upgraded - 55 fuel & 85 water
- Owners personal gear, tools.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Listed by a: CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER