- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Professionally built by Norfolk Metals Shipyard, this vessel is designed for any Bluewater adventure. The vessel has traveled the Caribbean and to South America and back. The owner has continued to maintain this vessel to the highest standards. Complete set of builders plans included. New 2000 Watt inverter, New Gell cell battery's, Watermaker, Davits, In boom furling
If you are looking for a true, bluewater, turn-key vessel, this is it!
Trades and offers will be considered.
- This beautiful Bruce Bingham design boasts a large center cockpit, excellent seating, Aluminun dodger hardtop with new paint work on complete exterior. As we enter the spacious salon looking forward into the guest --berth with hanging locker and separate head and shower we are treated to beautiful woodwork and a very appealing layout. The salon boasts an L-shaped settee (also bearth) starboard with a cherry salon table with built in lounge chair to starboard with cabinets, bookshelves and nav. station table. The galley is portside with gimbal four-burner on top with lower oven, deep double sinks amidships with cabinets both amidship and port outboard. A corian counter top runs full length of outboad galley and both sides of sinks. Aft of the galley we find a standup enclosed shower with bead outboard with Blake-Le-Vac head. The aft cabin has a queen sized centerline berth with shelving and 6 drawers below, with double berth amidship with shelves and 4 drawers below of starboard outboard hanging closet. Sindrer is trimmed in cherry thoughout, has seventeen chromed opening ports with opening hatches in anchor closet, forpeak.
- Vessel construction and updates
- * Professionally built by Norfolk Metals Shipyard *Complete set of Builders plans convey with the vessel *2 part epoxy exterior finish *Complete set of drawings convey with the vessel *Bottom was painted in 2011, cleaned monthly *The exterior was re-painted in 2011 * New 4 Gel Cell batterys installed in 12/13 * New 2000 watt inverter 2013
- Brokers Comments
- This vessel was designed by the respected Bruce Bingham and Professionally Built by Norfolk Metals. She has returned from her Blue water adventures throughout the Caribbean and South America. If you are looking for a turn key, blue water cruiser you have found her. Many upgrades including A/C, Invertor, Watermaker, Davits, In-boom furling, gel battery's, generator and much more! Call today for a viewing. Trades and offers are welcome.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing agent Jim Pietszak @ 386-898-2729 or Jim@EdwardsYachtSales.com