- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is hull number 1 (The prototype) of the YachtCat 50' with the bugs worked out and she has been shown in 10 Boat Shows and run about 400 hours, This state-of-the-art design pleases even the most discerning motor yacht buyer. She boasts 3 huge staterooms, 4 luxurious heads, Beautiful interior, stunning salon and u-shaped aft galley. Sprawling and well thought-out Flybridge. Cummins Mercruiser Diesels and ZF pod-drives provide the ultimate in reliability and performance. Engine warranty through October 2014. Joystick controls insure simple and pinpoint maneuverability. Superior electronics package included.
- Displacement: 35000
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting forward is a beautiful, full beam, Master suite and private head. Aft of the Master and below are two spacious guest suites, each with private head and stall shower. Each Guest suite has a Queen or two twins (Convertible). The main salon has large elongated sofa and table to port and bar to starboard. Aft and to port is the large U-shaped galley and dinette to starboard. The cockpit boasts a fourth full head with shower, live-well dual fish boxes and easy-access steps to the sprawling Flybridge with seating for 10 or more, center island helm and forward access to the bow for lounging on the tanning deck.
- Main Salon
- The salon is well laid-out with a large, elongated sofa, Forward Flat screen TV and Bose stereo with surround-sound. Bar, LED lighting, Dinette seating for 6 or more.
- U-Shaped galley has plenty of space, dual burner cook top, microwave/convection oven, dual refrigerator/Freezers and large electric window that opens to the cockpit.
- Master Staterooms
- Beautiful Full beam Master with Center queen, dual night stands, LED lighting, desk to port and sofa to starboard. Private head with a separate bathtub/shower with a glass door. Entertainment center with Flat Screen TV.
- The bow has a large tanning deck, Anchor locker and windlass, S/S bow rail and easy access to the Flybridge and wide stable access from the cockpit. Flybridge with spacious forward seating, full A/C and 3 sided enclosure. The enormous cockpit has plenty of room for entertaining or whatever your adventure calls for. Full day-head and open stairway to the Flybridge. Live-well and in-deck fish boxes.
- Electronics & Helm
- Complete Raymarine electronics package including Dual C120W multi-function monitors, Raymarine Radar, Raymarine autopilot and Raymarine VHF radio, Single lever electronic engine controls. Cummins engine monitor console. Joystick control for pinpoint docking and maneuverability. The open Flybridge does also include Air conditioning at the helm and Poly Planer stereo with CD player networked throughout the vessel.
- 50 Amp shore power 7.5 KW Kohler generator w/full sound shield Custom Electrical Panel 12V/120V throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 480 HP Cummins QSB 5.9 Diesel engines w/ZF Pod drives Engine warranty through October 2014 Joystick controls Hydraulic steering 50 Amp shore power 7.5 KW Kohler generator w/full sound shield Custom Electrical Panel 12V/120V throughout
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.