2001 70' Cary Cruiser with Twin Inboard Deutz Engines.
HAWK represents the best of superior performance with comfortable accommodations and exterior lounging for twenty or more of your closest friends! The seller has meticulously and continually upgraded, updated and perfected every detail of this American built muscle machine! Too many upgrades have been made to list online... do not miss this opportunity to schedule a private viewing and submit your offer on a true American built icon!
- This cockpit is built for entertaining! Aft full beam U-shaped lounge with center table Starboard side dinette mid cockpit Port side L-shaped lounge mid cockpit Oversized bench helm seat Bimini top (in storage) Port side wet bar Cockpit carpet Central wet vac outlet Storage cover provides protection from windshield back Abundant storage
- Taking command of this 70 foot performance yacht will put an immediate smile on your face and leave you longing for more time on the water! 360 degree visibility Large windshield with stainless steel frame Stainless steel steering wheel Stainless steel drink holder Furuno NavNet Furuno 48 mile radar IC-M604 VHF Ritchie compass Clarion marine radio (2) ARC spotlights with remote
- This space has been continually updated and tweaked to perfection! Sofa converts to a bed Bar with (4) stools New carpet Back illuminated glass etching of dolphins Sony flat panel TV Sony blue ray Sony stereo XM radio Vizio navigation display repeater Accent lighting Attached day head
- Quartz countertops Sink with quality fixture Magic Chef microwave Ice maker Refrigeration
- Forward Suite
- Custom entertainment center Wii / Xbox / Playstation Sound system Sony flat panel TV Large berth Mirrored forward bulkhead Opening overhead hatch for additional fresh air & natural light Vanity Ceder lined hanging locker Jack & Jill access to full head Bench seat
- Aft Suite
- Full berth Mirrored bulkhead Ceder lined hanging locker Custom sink & fixture Large shower Sony flat panel TV Sony blue ray Sony stereo
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Arneson Surface Drive ASD 12L Twin commercial grade 1450 HP Deutz Diesels Phaser generator 525 hrs 25KW Racor fuel water separators (2) per engine Stainless engine room trim Powder coated diamond plate engine room walking surfaces Hydraulic engine hatch lift Lewmar windlass Halon fire suppression system Shore power auto recoiler Willy Vac Engine room blower OilX Changer 950G Roll Off launching system for PWC or tender Rolla props (5) 8D batteries Centerline fuel tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Additional photos are available upon request! For more information, please contact Chris Coughlin directly at 239.776.4449 or email him at Chirs.Coughlin@ferrettigroup.com