MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION OFFERED BY MOTIVATED SELLER.
BEST CONDITION MOST EQUIPPED 60 ENCLOSED BRIDGE ON THE MARKET!
EXTENDED CAT PLATINUM WARRANTY TILL 2015
Cleanest, most equipped, most warranted, 60 Hatteras on the market today! Bring Offers!
We are pleased to offer MORNING STAR a highly sought after Hatteras 60C Enclosed Bridge (EB). She is the finest late model 60C-EB available on the market today. Her current owner has lightly cruised (600 original hours) her in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Sleeping (6) six in (3) three staterooms with (3) three bathrooms. Her excellent sea keeping capabilities, an achievable top speed of 38kts+ and cruise of 34kts makes her an excellent platform. Her interior is modern, spacious, and crisp. She receives professional care 5 days per week and is truly stunning. Currently fully fueled and turn-key. The seller has not tournament fished her. You will not be disappointed. Contact Central Agent for brochure, photo gallery, and web site.
High End Options Include:
**Yellow All Grip Hull Paint**
**Xenon Underwater Lights**
**Solid Cherry Wood Interior**
**Teak and Holly Flooring Throughout**
**Custom Granite Countertops**
**16hp Hydraulic Bow Thruster**
**CAT C32 Diesel Power (2 x 1650 HP – 600 Hours Original Hours) **
** CAT C32 Platinum Warranty Extension to 2015 with Approved Offers!!**
**Twin C2.2 Caterpillar Marine Generators (2x21.5kw) **
**Gen’s-CAT Platinum Plus Warranty (Expires 12/07/2014 or 5750hr) **
**MAX Q 1500 Watermaker**
**Chrome Pkg. **
- Displacement: 78000
- Total Power: 1650 Cruising Speed: 33 Max Speed: 38
- Fuel: 1747 Fresh Water: 100
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard MORNING STAR from the Port side, her spacious cockpit is perfect for outdoor dining or sport fishing with flip top overhead cover. Transom tuna door with ladder aft. Chrome ladder to pilothouse to port, controls and steps to salon stbd. Enter salon with cherry interior, teak and holly flooring throughout, notice the large cream leather couch to port and coffee table, to starboard a spiral staircase leads to the pilothouse. Moving forward to port side galley and starboard side curved dinette table/leather couch. Forward and down three steps towards the cabins. Port side Owners Cabin features with private bathroom, starboard side Guest Cabin with Queen Berth and private bathroom, forward VIP Cabin features Island Berth and private bathroom. Back aft and up the spiral stairway to the Enclosed Bridge. The bridge offers a L-shaped leather couch to port, wet bar with and ice maker to starboard, Captains chair and helm seating forward with controls and electronics, bridge door aft leads to aft seating and third set of controls.
- Main Salon
- Teak and Holly Floors Throughout Cream Couch (Port) Coffee Table w/Storage (expands) Spiral Stairway to Enclosed Bridge/Pilothouse Subzero Icemaker Custom Granite Countertops Custom Valence Boards on Windows Remote Hatteras System Monitor Remote Water Maker Switch Custom V-Shaped Dinette Ice Maker (aft) 32” Sony Plasma TV Yamaha Sound System
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Tracy Helm Chair (black) (2)Two Forward Facing Riding Seats L-Shaped Lounge (aft, port, elevated for visibility) Rod Storage (below lounge) Wet Bar (Refrigerator & Icemaker) Teak and Holly Floors Throughout Custom Granite Countertops Aft Door to Seating and Aft Controls Aft S.S. Ladder to Cockpit Circular Staircase to Salon
- Pilothouse Electronics
- (2)Two Furuno VHF Radios (2)Two Furuno NavNet w/GP-37 (2)Two Furuno Radar ACR EBIRP (2)Two Furuno RD-30 (depth) Furuno Nav Pilot Furuno Hailer 6” Richie Compass
- Galley and Dinette
- Curved Dinette Custom Granite Countertops Whirlpool (4)Four Burner Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven (4)Four Sub-Zeros Drawer Units Trash Compactor
- Owner's Stateroom Port
- King Berth (storage below) 20” LCD Flat Screen TV/CD/DVD (cherry wood frame) Double Hanging Lockers, Storage Drawers Shower, Toilet, Custom Granite Countertops Teak & Holy Floors Throughout Cherry Wood Custom Soffit Lights
- Guest Stateroom-Stbd
- Queen Berth (storage below) 20” LCD TV (cherry frame) Shower, Toilet, Custom Granite Countertops Teak and Holly Floors Throughout Custom Soffit Lights Central Vacuum Hanging Locker, Overhead Storage
- VIP Guest Stateroom-fwd
- Queen Island Berth (storage below) 20” LCD TV (cherry frame) Custom Lockers (port & stbd) Shower, Toilet, Custom Granite Countertops Teak & Holly Flooring Overhead Storage Custom Soffit Lights
- Xenon Underwater Lights Chrome Rails Chrome Cockpit to Pilothouse Ladder Maxell Plow Anchor 65lb Windlass with Foot Peddles
- Twin Glendenning Shore Cords Custom Docking Controls: Bow Thruster, Forward and Reverse No Exposed Handles or Hardware Transom Door w/ Ladder Cockpit Camera Flip Shade Standard Radio/CD w/ (4)Four Infinity Speakers Xenon Underwater Lights Refrigerator and Freezer Large Fighting Chair- Pompanette International Triple Spreader Outriggers 80-inch Fish Box w/Macerator (cockpit sole) Second Fish Box (transom, can be plumed as livewell) Insulated Drink Storage (cockpit steps) Quick Connect Washdown Connections
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- CAT C32 Diesel Engines, 2x1650hp, 685 Hrs. Extended CAT Platinum Warranty DEC. 2015 Custom Polished Panels over Engines Chrome Caterpillar Package Twin CAT C2.2 21.5kw Generators, 1,000 Hrs. Extended CAT Platinum Warranty DEC. 2014 16hp Hydraulic Bow Thruster MAX Q 1500 Watermaker Complete CAT Controls Spot Free Water System Oil Change System (gens, mains, trans) Air Compressor Spare Fuel Transfer Pump Spare Freshwater Tanks (5)Five Cruisair Twin Shorepower Cords on Glendenning Twin Mastervolt Battery Chargers
- Hull Design
- The primary design change on the 2005 Hatteras 60EB appears in the aft keel area where deep, finely tuned tunnels have allowed Hatteras engineers to reduce the shaft angle and increase thrust tremendously. A byproduct of the tunnels is a drastically reduced draft. With the enclosed flybridge, the 60 Convertible floats in 5’1” of water. The tunnels have also enhanced the 60’s close quarters handling, due to the pure propulsion of water directly onto the stainless-steel rudders.
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- In a word… “Spectacular”. Take a look at the photos of this vessel, read the detailed specs, and note the hi-end options installed! One visit to MORNING STAR and you will buy this boat. Put her on the top of your list!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.