- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Direct Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The MUKTI was acquired by the current and second “user/owner” in 2006. The owner being a winter resident; (a very experienced Maine Yacht Captain, in the summer) spent the 3 winters refitting his boat quite literally keel to masthead; bow spirit to boomkin. Nothing was overlooked. The MUKTI was used lightly the past two winters and stored on its trailer during the summer completely covered to protect it from the ravages of the Florida Summer. MUKTI is a beautiful boat in beautiful ready to sail condition. Offered now as the owner is devoting his time to building his new boat.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- MUKTI’s compact yet comfortable accommodations are finished in white Awlgrip and varnished wood trim. In the forepeak is space for a Head (bucket) and storage, followed by P & S seats/bunks (6’4”) w/storage under & outboard in canvas “pockets”, followed by P & S storage and work areas (galley, chart table etc). Interior features include LED cabin lighting and LED bunk reading lights. Exit to cockpit.
- Deck, Sails & Rigging
- Deck Bow spirit Anchor roller Claw style 15# approx anchor 200’- ½” anchor line; 15’ chain (all approx.) 2nd anchor rode Dodger w/”U” zip– new 2010 Companionway hatch “turtle” Boomkin 4-docklines 1-bow cleat 1-stern cleat Bronze rub rail striker Masthead LED Tri Color Steaming & Spreader LED lights Minimal exterior varnished teak includes; cabin trunk ½ round, coaming cap and toe rail Sails & Rigging Tall rig sail plan approx. 332 sq ft; lapper adds approx. 20 sq ft Standing rigging new 2010 Running rigging – some new 2010 Mainsail – w/3-reef points (reef from cockpit) & cover new 2010 – Mack Sails Club foot staysail (self tending) & cover new 2010 – Mack Sails Head sail, (lapper/genoa) w/cover (roller furling) new 2010- Mack Sails Aluminum spars (keel stepped mast) Harken head foil roller furling 2 - sheet winch 1-staysail winch Main halyard winch
- Electronics & Helm
- VHF radio Ray Marine autopilot Digital depth finder Compass
- 12v dc system 1-battery; provision for a second 65amp Bosch alternator Shore power; a non-traditional custom installation Vessel largely re-wired during refit Breaker panel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Sole` single cylinder 10 HP diesel, electric starter + manual start w/compression release, (engine builder located in Spain, in business & building engines). Current owner has acquired manual(s) and has spent time “cross referencing” identifying parts that are interchangeable with parts of other manufacturer’s engines and building an inventory of locally available spares. 3-blade propeller –fixed
- Brokers Comments
- Owner is a winter Florida resident here about six months; therefore the MUKTI with the new paint, varnish canvas and sails have had only approx. 12 months exposure to the elements as the boat is in a full cover on its trailer.
- Vessels construction is “cold molded” using West System Epoxy for “saturation”, exterior of hull covered in Dynel fabric; decks covered with 6oz fiberglass cloth. Interior paint color – white Exterior paint color – soft gray The current owner using “fairing plates” “faired the keel to rudder to enhance water flow and added to the width of the rudder slightly to remove a slight “weather helm” condition bringing the helm to a “neutral condition”. Also 200# of lead was added to the “dead wood” at the very aft end of the keel for “trim ballast” that also provided a slight “stiffening” of the boat. Tandem axel Magic Trial Aluminum trailer is included (current use primarily for storage and short distance travel to launching facility, will require some enhancements for over the road travel) The plans for the boat are included with the boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.