- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This vessel is a classic design and ready for fishing or an enjoyable cruise to your favorite destination. Owner has replaced the teak and holly sole throughout, including new cockpit teak sole, with a beautiful Murray fighting chair. All running gear / engines / transmissions and new Michigan props have been upgraded to like new. This boat even includes a new message chair in the salon after those long days of fishing.
- Ballast: 30000
- Total Power: 310 Max Speed: 18-20 knots
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 120
- This vessel has two staterooms and Salon with flat screen Tv's / Galley / Head .
- Galley has new range/stove and full size refrigerator.
- Furuno Mark II Radar Lowrance HDS 7 GPS and depth (new in the box) Uniden Solara vhf radio Trac Vision
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jack Graefe 239-572-6251 firstname.lastname@example.org