- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This vessel is a classic design and ready for fishing or an enjoyable cruise to your favorite destination. Owner has replaced the teak and holly sole throughout, including new cockpit teak sole, with a beautiful Murray fighting chair. All running gear / engines / transmissions and new Michigan props have been upgraded to like new. This boat even includes a new message chair in the salon after those long days of fishing.
- Ballast: 30000
- Total Power: 310 Max Speed: 18-20 knots
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 120
- This vessel has two staterooms and Salon with flat screen Tv's / Galley / Head .
- Galley has new range/stove and full size refrigerator.
- Furuno Mark II Radar Lowrance HDS 7 GPS and depth (new in the box) Uniden Solara vhf radio Trac Vision
- Contact Jack Graefe 239-572-6251 firstname.lastname@example.org