- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TVD-7.4L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One owner river boat, low hours and fresh water kept!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the yacht from the swim platform and thru the transom door on the port side. A horseshoe shaped seating area to starboard with table. Custom camper canvas with screening and Eisenglass treatments. Entertainment center on port side with seat forward. Double Helm seat to starboard with full complement of electronics. Sunbrella style windshield covers for UV protection. Down the steps into the lavish interior; port side is the large galley with granite bar and forward is enclosed head with enclosed shower. Opposite the galley is the sofa w/table. Going further aft is the mid cabin with table. Horseshoe mid cabin seating area is convertible to double berth. Privacy curtain is included. All the way forward is the master stateroom with queen size type berth and privacy door. Sea Ray has provided for copious amounts of storage throughout the interior. Interior design adapts well to current styling trends. *The interior has been tirelessly maintained and has a fresh feel!
- Main Salon
- Sunbrella carpet runners Built in wall vac Entertainment center Halogen Lighting Indirect lighting Outlets throughout Handcrafted wood trim Curtains and drapes Acrylic cabin door
- Microwave Sink 110/12v refer Three burner electric stove Coffee maker Microwave Oven Galleyware Storage above and below Sink w/cutting board Counter top garbage chute Bottle storage
- Master Stateroom
- Color Television w/VCR Full sized bed Port/Starboard hanging lockers Side shelf storage Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Ample storage under bed Sliding door for privacy Vanity
- Head & Vanity
- Vacuum flush head w/holding tank Vanity w/storage below Fiberglass shower stall w/bi-fold doors Stainless steel handrail Mirrored medicine cabinet Wall Mirror
- Mid Cabin
- Conversion pit/double berth Hanging locker w/mirror Built in storage Privacy curtain Sliding window w/screen Table Vanity
- Power helm seat Foredeck Sun pad anchor windlass SS railings and cleats port side aft bench seating Upgraded camper canvas w/ screens and Eisenglass Arctic White Gel Coat w/ accents Stainless Steel hand rails Stainless Steel bow rail Welded stainless steel stanchions Stainless steel navigation lights 4 Bolt stainless steel cleats Electric windless w/foot switches PVC rub rail w/stainless steel insert Stainless steel hull port windows (4) Fully integrated swim platform Forward deck sunpad Swim ladder w/grab rails Translucent deck hatches w/locks Insulated engine compartment Gel coated bilge area Bottom paint Fresh water shower Bonding system Manganese-Bronze rudders and struts Zinc hull plate Seacocks on all underwater fittings Sea water strainers
- Electronics & Helm
- Radar- Raytheon R 11 XX Plotter- Raytheon 600 XX VHF/hailer Ray 202 Clarion stereo Premier audio option-CD changer upgrade Tridata- Autohelm ST 50 Plus FF- Raytheon L 265 Helm cockpit heater/windshield defroster
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- V drives FWC 7.4 L MerCruisers @ 310 shaft HP Macerator Overboard discharge Underwater exhausts, reduced noise and fumes Automatic Bilge pumps High water bilge alarm Cabin sump pump and float switch Electric bilge blowers Hydraulic steering Dual gear shafts and throttle controls Emergency start system Halon System Pressure water system Galvanic Isolator Westerbeke 7KW upgrade Shore power Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Broker's Comments
- Looking for that special Sundancer 370? Here's your chance for a ONE owner fresh water kept river boat. Weak N Da Lite is now available and this One owner Sea Ray seller is ready to part with her pride and joy. Call Today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.