- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Direct Injection
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The boat has the optional dive door. Forward is a L-shaped settee to port and a single settee to starboard. There is an electric head, which was an option, and V-berth in the cuddy. The boat has been lift kept and no bottom paint. The boat is in excellent condition and ready to cruise.
Upholstery removed and recovered in Nov 2011, looks great.
Has the Intripid high-performance stepped-hull design, for a fast, fuel efficent, dry ride.
- Cuddy Cabin
- V-berth with storage under Optional electric head and holding tank Overhead hatch Solar vent in forward hatch
- Deck Equipment
- Optional dive door Upholstery removed and recovered in Nov 2011, looks great. Port side L-shiped settee with storage under. Stbd.. double seat with storage under. Stereo speakers. 4 in cockpit Indeck storage locker. Indeck live bait well. Two in deck storage lockers. Double helm seat with drink holders, four rod holders Custom holder for 4 scuba tanks behind the helm seat Molded-in cooler port side next to console. Full transom seat. Removable with two pins Cockpit bolsters. Two transom fish boxes. Macerator for Port Fish Box 4 rod holders in the gunnels Pop-up cleats Swim platform on each side of the engines. White powered coated Swim ladder Port side Pressurized Fresh Water System Washdowns T-Bag for Life Jackets Cockpit Lights Fluorescent Light on underside of canvas top Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Dual Cylinder Hydraulic Steering
- Three DC selector switches, stbd. side of the console. 10A battery charger with cord. Breaker panel at helm. Bimini light on T-top
- Layout From Forward: Cuddy cabin forward featuring V-shaped berth with toilet below. Next aft is the front lounge with an L-shaped sitting area to port and a walk through to starboard. There is a center console with built in icebox to port. Double padded helm seat. All the way aft is a removable bench seat. To starboard is a built in boarding/swim ladder that is incorporated into the side of the boat allowing very easy access to and from the water. There is loads of storage space, just about everywhere you look you'll find a cubbyhole, storage locker, or cabinet. It's a well thought out design for comfortably cruising with a good number of guests aboard.
- Garmin Color Chartplotter 188C Standard Horizon VHF 550 Dual VHF antennas Richie Compass Sony Marine Stereo CDX-M30 w/ CD player 800W Sony Amp XM- Satellite Radio
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.