- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
You can't go without seeing this 42' Liberty! She was re-powered in 2009 with Cummins 6CTA 450 hp. She is super clean, well maintained and has only 780 hours! New raw water pumps, cutlass bearings and AirSep added in 2013!
- Entering the spacious cabin you will notice first the high ceiling creating a very open feeling. The rich Birdseye maple and tan interior accentuates the open airy feeling provided in much larger vessels. To port you have a nicely appointed complete galley with Corian tops with plenty of storage and a seating area. On the starboard side you have a spacious day head with a large shower. Queen bed forward. The dinette to starboard that turns into a double to provide sleeping for 4. The interior is spacious with rich Birdseye maple throughout with nicely appointed soft goods for a very comfortable living area.
- L shaped to port Corian counter tops with ample storage & double sink Sharp carousel microwave oven Kenyon 2 burner cook top U-line refrigerator
- Deck & Hull
- Pulpit with Lewmar anchor windlass and stainless steel and bow rail Engine room access through the cockpit 1 Bomar hatch Hardtop with powder coated windshield and full enclosure Bosch tower with bench seat PVC and stainless rub rail Helmdeck has L shaped seating to port with storage and large helm seat with storage underneath Armstrong swim ladder mounted at the transom door Hull is foam cored vinyl ester construction that is impervious to water Salt & fresh water washdown Livewell pump feed to cockpit Cockpit freezer JVC stereo with speakers throughout (Sirius ready) Heavy duty stainless cleats and chocks
- 12V/110 AC/DC sytsem Northern lights 6 kW generator 3,830 hours Battery charger Fuel and water gauges Battery parallel (4) 4D batteries Bonded electrical system
- Mechanical & Engine Equipment
- Cummins 6CTA 450 hp with 780 hours Marine exhaust Panish controls Twin disc 2.1 Village Marine water maker Oil exchange system mains Dripless shaft seals 10 gal stainless hot water heater Electra-San with Raritan toilet Gen set Sound down insulation Fire-Boy system
- Fishing Equipment
- Double spreader riggers Bosch marlin tower with seating Transom door Large custom freezer to starboard Birdsall Rocket Launcher (6) transom rod holders (8) tower and bridge rod holders Rod storage
- The Liberty custom express represents the highest quality in construction and cruises comfortably at 25 kt. With the wide beam and large cockpit, she is family safe and fishes like a custom tournament express should. This turn key express won't last long! Marlin Magazine states one of the best rides in her class and has to be experienced to be believed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.