- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "CRUISERS YACHT"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY EXCITING AND POPULAR "320 EXPRESS" PROUDLY BUILT BY CRUISERS YACHTS.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.74L VOLVO GXI'S WITH ONLY 570 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, FULL CAMPER CANVAS ENCLOSURE (BLUE), SWIM PLATFORM, EXTERIOR REFRIGERATOR, SPOTLIGHT, WALK THRU WINDSHIELD AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is full of comfort and performance and her styling is conservative with a ton of value packed into her.
Built on a conventional modified V hull with an integral swim platform, the floorplan of the 320 is arranged with a convertible settee in the aft lounge area.
Curtains separate the fore and aft sleeping areas from the salon and cabin headroom is 6 feet, 4 inches.
Topside, a windshield walk through provides access to the bow.
Tha anchor is deployed through a chute and a double sun pad with a modified headrest is fitted on the foredeck.
Motors are easily accessible with plenty of room to work.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Above deck, the Cruisers 320 Express features a triple-wide helm seat for maximum cruising comfort as well as a walk-through windshield allowing for easy fore deck access. What's more, a fully concealed anchor locker eliminates the toe-stubbing often associated with foredeck chores. Further aft, she offers fore- and aft-facing cockpit seating and a twin convertible cockpit table/sun lounge, perfect for catching afternoon rays. This well-thought-out cockpit arrangement also includes a cockpit shower and an available ice maker, should a delightful summer day call for entertaining on the water. Beneath her sleek express exterior, the 320 achieves an impressive "family room" feel with an airy salon, lovely detailing and elegant appointments. She offers wide-open living space from the forward stateroom to the comfortable aft settee, and she offers more headroom than any boat in her class. Three large ventilating skylights bathe the interior with plenty of natural light. The large forward stateroom includes a generous double berth, ample storage space and a privacy curtain. A fully equipped galley, located to port, offers all the necessary amenities, such as an electric stove, large refrigerator and microwave oven. Across from the galley lies a crescent-shaped dinette, which can be converted into a berth for extra overnight guests. The aft settee also easily converts to a double berth, and a privacy curtain offers an extra measure of convenience. As an additional liveaboard luxury, the 320 features a roomy head, unsurpassed in this size class, with full standing headroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERISON COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON AREA TELEVISION LARGE AFT DECK WITH FULL ENCLOSURE SWIM PLATFORM WALK THRU WINDSHIELD
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP, REPLACED FROM CRUISERS DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATORS NAVIGATION CENTER GPS AND PLOTTER DEPTH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO COCKPIT SPEAKERS BRAND NEW WEST MARINE WM3000/WM652PKG2 AM FM STEREO WITH EXTERIOR SPEAKERS. TWO REMOTES FOR THE STEREO STEREO IS SET UP WITH BLUE TOOTH AND USB.
- ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR BILGE PUMPS GENERATOR HUSH BOX TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FORWARD SUNPAD FULL BIMINI WITH FULL AFT ENCLOSURE, CAMPER CANVAS COCKPIT SHOWER HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS WALK THRU TRANSOM WALK THRU WINDSHIELD
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS MATTRESS COVERS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKERS
- FULL HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK SHOWER MEDICINE CABINET
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM STEREO SYSTEM AS DESCRIBED UNDER ELECTRICAL TELEVISION, FLAT SCREEN INTERNAL STRAINERS COCKPIT COAMING COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR PRIMARY FUEL FILTERS FOR BOTH ENGINES ADN GENERATOR
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.