- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This luxury yacht tender is located at our docks in Ft. Lauderdale and ready to sea trial.
Twin 300hp Yamaha XCA's have her cruising at over sixty mph and are Manufacturer Warrantied.
Contact us today to step aboard this beautiful yacht tender.
- Available for Immediate Delivery
- We have 2 identical 1100 Open Outboard Editions in stock that will be both on display at the Stuart and Miami Boat Shows and available for Sea Trials. Pricing is available upon request. Easy to inspect near downtown Fort Lauderdale on the New River. YACHT CAPTAINS & OWNERS - our models are pre-rigged with reinforced tow package so it makes for a great yacht tender!! MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY & DESIGN Ready to survey and sea trial.
- Twin Yamaha 300's Manufacturer warranties Top speed in the mid 60mph range
- Carbon hard top Teak Decks Toilette with sink and black water tank Shorepower with battery charger Bow seating with table / sunpad with cushion Stainless steel handrail Compass Electrical panel Battery cut-off switch Fuel tank Water tank Bilge pump (2) Horn Electric windlass with anchor (anchor chain - no rope) Fresh water system with aft shower Electric inflator Batteries Two built in coolers with built in chillers Lifebuoy storage Navigation lights Repair kit Manometer Bathing ladder Digital utilities management system Red Cushions
- Length: 9.99 m Overall Length: 11.37 m Overall Beam: 3.54 m Internal Beam: 2.37 m Weigth: 3000kg Tube Diameter: 64/65 cm Air Compartments: 6 Fuel Capacity: 750 lt Water Capacty: 160 lt
- Option List
- CD/iPod stereo with 4 fusion speakers in cockpit and antenna Sundeck tent on and stern sunpad Chain counter Bow remote control for windlass
- Pirelli Mission Statement
- Ergonomics: Harmonizes forms in every detail, combined technology & functionality Style: A boat without compromises, from materials research to the study of lines, with the point of arrival being a consistent design route Design: Utilization of spaces, the combination of rationality and technologies, excellence in detail The Pirelli PZero is a sophisticated and versatile boat intended for those looking for an exciting boat providing the highest performance levels, but without compromising on comfort. Tubes in Hypalon Neoprene and a hull in GFRP combine with the uniqueness of the innovative solutions range. Top of the range in every aspect. Technology and design contribute to making all the spaces as liveable as possible. Each design has been created for a yachting experience at the highest level.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.