- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Unparalleled performance identifies the 54 Viking as the thoroughbred of the fleet. Its extensive range will run with the 60 plus team coupling maneuverability and speed also makes it one of the most agile performance convertibles available today. Its 160 square foot cockpit offers a work zone all about winning in style.
As former Viking Yacht Company Demo, Turnin To Da Right naturally has it all. The incredible attention to detail from bootstripe to the buggy top including everything from custom teak accents, Premier Edition Interior with custom fabrics, and granites throughout, to the standard necessary extras including custom teak cockpit, SAT Phone, Eskimo Ice Chipper, Watermaker, Blue LED underwater lights, dockside inline cockpit water fill, dual live well set ups, and Palm Beach Custom Tower.
This vessel has always been professionally captain maintained, there is no misunderstanding that Turnin To Da Right is kept with an open checkbook policy. Services are up to date and she is ready to deliver.
- Displacement: 77900
- Total Power: 3100 Cruising Speed: 34k Max Speed: 38.5k
- Fuel: 1445 Fresh Water: 225 Holding: 100
- Viking home theatre Teak in place of mirror on aft side of galley island Dimmers on overhead low-voltage lights Custom window treatments with fabric inlay trimmed in teak Custom Amtico walnut flooring at salon entrance Teak wire box Upgraded salon sofa package Sofa has full lift back from floor on gas pistons for easy access Custom bar stools at galley entrance Teak blind valances to hide blind mechanics Volume control for CD speakers Raised electric panel Canvas carpet runners-partial and full canvas Cocktail table with custom Muppa Burl top Kenmore clear icemaker behind teak door Electric salon door opener Dimmers for quartz lights Custom salon sofa and dinette covers
- Premier Edition with Custom Upgrades Boat Show Accessory Kit Custom Wall Coverings Vertical Teak Strips in Wall Panels in Companionway Salon Door Type Catches on Stateroom Doors in Place of Hook and Eye Catches Satin Nickel Hardware in Heads and Showers Satin Nickel Interior Light Trim Throughout Dinette and Salon Sofa Covers
- Undercounter Sub-Zero refrigerator freezer and drawers(2) units Dimmer switches on overhead low voltage AC lights Custom Amtico Black Walnut flooring Custom Gialitta countertop with stainless sink Large pull out drawers in fwd upper galley cabinets with clear acrylic bottoms for easy viewing Roll out drawer in cabinet below Cooktop in place of standard shelf 110V outlet switch above sink on underside of forward galley cabinets
- Dimmers on overhead low voltage AC lights Outlet installed for laptop in dinette table pedestal 42' Plasma TV above dinette Custom dinette table with Muppa Burl inlay
- Master Stateroom
- Midship fore and aft queen berth with lift up storage below Safe below master bed System 3 innerspring mattress upgrade Teak end tables with hard wired lamps Additional telephone outlet 20" Flat screen TV Mirror in place of wallpaper around upper mirror vanity Amtico Black Walnut flooring Dimmer switches on low voltage AC lights
- Master Head
- Custom one-piece glass shower door Satin nickel hardware Granite vanity countertop, Gilatta granite Custom wall covering Head system-SeaLand 4800 series Blower system Amtico Black Walnut flooring 110 Volt outlet
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Dimmer switches on low voltage AC lights 15" Flat screen TV Custom wall coverings Orthopedic mattress upgrade Custom teak lockers above starboard bunk VIP crossover berth arrangement Forward bulkhead is teak in place of mirror
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Large L-shaped bunk arrangement Teak hanging locker forward Orthopedic mattress upgrade Storage drawers below bunk Custom wall covering 15" Flat screen TV
- Guest Head
- Granite vanity countertop Mirror backing around upper vanity cabinet SeaLand Head system 4800 series Large guest stateroom shower Amtico Black Walnut flooring Blower system 110 volt outlet Satin nickel hardware
- Bridge installed without exposed fasteners Push button catches for electronics boxes Buell airhorns mounted below flybridge brow Electronic trolling valves Electronic single lever controls-RexRoth Custom Release Marine Teak helm pod Freshwater outlet on bridge Drop down radio box overhead Electric teaser reels EPIRB Deep dry foam in place of standard cushions on bridge Removable backrest for aft-facing jump seat Trash bucket -removable below jump seat (3) position switch for 3-way overhead lights in hard top Dedicated feed for tower with shut off valve for freshwater to tower Grabrail-powdercoated on starboard side of helm Murray Brothers custom teak helm chairs with deep seats and polished 4" stainless steel pedestal
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Tower Electronics: Furuno RD 30 Furuno Navnet 10.4" mounted on custom fiberglass wedge ICOM M127 command MIC Furuno autopilot ICOM M604 VHF Teaser reels (electric) in tower EPOCH8 Electronics: Furuno Navnet 1964C radar with 6" array Furuno Navnet (black box) GPS/chartplotter with 15" LCD monitor with PC input to salon TV Northstar 6100 Backup chartplotter Furuno Navnet (black box) video sounder w/15" LCD monitor Engine room camera system (4) Cameras two inboard facing forward ACR spotlight ICOM 604 VHF w/external speakers mounted in teaser reels Simrad RDF w/external speakers mounted in teaser reel box Clarion bridge stereo system, w IPOD jack, CeNet IPOD interface and Sirius radio Salon IPOD docking station Two outboard facing aft on 15" LCD monitor SAT phone
- 24V/12Vpower supply with breakers on flybridge 110V outlet in engine room on aft bulkhead Anchor light/navigation lights Batteries, (2) independent 24V banks mounted in fiberglass storage boxes Battery chargers (2) with thermal cutoff and switching system for complete integration Receptacles, 120V duplex with GFI throughout RG6 TV cable to accommodate satellite system Sub-panel located in galley with breakers for galley appliances, and galley lights and with gauge for water tank and alarm panel for safety monitoring system Phone cable is CAT-5 to accommodate current data phone systems Bonded electrical system with ground plate Color-coded, labeled and numbered wiring system with correspondent drawings Dimmers, AC interior lighting throughout excluding the companionway Emergency DC crossover Engine room lights, AC and DC with switch or engine room entrance Glendinning cablemaster (1) with 3 wire grounded cord, (1) additional 50 amp 220V inlet with 50' cord Battery distribution panel with battery cutoff and charging systems breakers Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start
- Mezzanine Freezer storage below mezzanine Refrigerated drink box at salon entrance Refrigerated cooler with custom bait tray in Mezzanine lower step Livewell in cockpit sole Deep fore & aft fishbox to port with split lids In-deck insulated storage well for Eskimo Ice Machine discharge (2) 24 volt outlets forward below coaming, one port and one starboard "T" with ball valve on livewell pump with line run to cockpit locker for additional fitting for on deck well Additional rod holder in cockpit coaming Fishbox divider lids "Y" valve for fresh and saltwater washdowns Threaded scupper drains Seawater supply fitting for additional on deck well or tuna tube set up Release large 30 degree rod holders with hidden fasteners for clean look Custom teak deck and mezzanine by Customizers Marine, Inc. White LED rope lights in place of standard LED lights in cockpit overhang to match tower hardtop lights Murray products custom fighting chair with rocket launcher back polished stainless offset pedestal Cockpit fly sunshade
- Prop pockets to reduce draft Underwater exhaust system All bilges including anchor locks are awlgripped (2) Underwater lights Ocean Blue LED at transom Magnetic switches for all bilge lights Custom Seafoam Green hull color Fiberglass molded thru-hulls
- No Bow pulpit for cleaner look Cleats mounted fore & aft at bow with stainless toe rail chafe guard Forward anchor locker storage with freshwater washdown in anchor locker Painted rub rail to match gelcoat Low profile bow rail 600' line and 15' of chain for anchor assembly in place of standard ocean Custom non-metallic boot stripe Smart cap fuel fill alarm system Windlass Capstan centerline at bow Custom Palm Beach Tower
- Engine Room
- Upgraded engine package MAN V12 1550 CRM Fuel priming pumps Generator ONAN 21.5 E-QD Watermaker 700 GPD with auto back flush and remote start in Galley below sink Clean out bilge pump to keep dry at lowest point Dual power steering pumps All pickups and strainers are Awlgripped Eskimo ice machine Delta "T" engine room ventilation system Oil exchange system plumbed to dockside insert in cockpit 4-drawer powder coated Craftsman toolbox Painted PVC trim at engine entrance for cleaner look Tee in dockside water manifold
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht