EXCELLENT CONDITION - ALWAYS IN PRIVATE USE - NEVER BARE BOAT CHARTERED
Well Suited for Extended Cruising - Live Aboard - or Short Sails
Shallow Draft - Easy to Handle with Limited Crew
Fully Air Conditioned
3 Cabin - 2 Heads w/Showers -
Owner's Suite Forward with Large Double Berth - Settee - Private Head & Shower - Loads of Lockers & Storage -
2 Guest Cabins Aft - 1 is En-Suite - Lots of Lockers and Storage
Large- Well Lit & Ventilated - Salon - w/Seating for 8 Around the Dinette - Forward Facing Nav Station - Huge Galley
Large Comfortable Cockpit w/Bimini, Dodger, Swim Platform
The Beneteau 411 offers an amazingly spacious interior with beautiful, rich woodwork while providing performance and true ease of handling on the water. Her sharp lines and sumptuous comfort may catch your eye first, but it will be her sailing performance that confirms her rightful place in the Beneteau family. This is an excellent - well cared for example of the pedigree.
Awarded 1998 Boat of the year Category: Full-size cruiser, best value by Cruising World -
- LOA ............................... 41 ft 8 in .................... 12.71 meters Hull length ......................40 ft 5 in ...................... 12.31 m LWL ................................ 36 ft 1 in ..................... 11.0 m Beam ................................ 13 ft. ......................... 3.95 m Draft ................................. 4 ft 9 in ........................ 1.45 m Displacement .................. 17,196 lbs .................... 7,800 kg Ballast .............................. 5,500 lbs .................. 2,495 kg TANKAGE: Fuel ................................ 39 gal ....................... 147.6 liters Water .............................. 145 gal ..................... 549.9 ltr Holding ..........................(2) x 15 gal .............(2) x 56.8 ltr Bridge clearance ............... 58 ft 6 in ...................... 17.83 m Cabin Head room ................. 6 ft 4 in ..................... 1.93 m Engine - Yanmar diesel 4JH2E 50 HP ( 2548 hrs) ( upgraded engine)
- This 3-cabin, 2-head interior layout features cherry cabinetry throughout with plenty of storage drawers, cabinets, and lockers for all your gear and clothes on extended cruises. The Galley is conveniently located near the companionway stairs to starboard and the large folding table in the cockpit provides an alternative Sunbrella Bimini covered dining room to the spacious fixed dinette below. Sleeps total of 8 guests including the 3 double cabins & convertible dinette Owners Stateroom fForward: Queen mattress Large drawers for storage under the mattress Sharp Sharp 13 in LCD television & DVD player Bench seat with storage space underneath Hanging locker Attractive decorator incandescent lamp Large overhead opening hatch GUEST STATE ROOMS AFT : Separate Cruise Air air conditioning system 8,000 BTU serves both aft cabins Starbd aft stateroom is en-suite with access to aft head & shower Queen sized mattress Hanging lockers Storage under berths Opening ports and hatches HEADS: Jabsco electric with macerators - Y valve to tank and overboard
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- The swim platform or wide side decks with lifeline gates Port & Starbd offer convenient access to the vessel. Her cockpit is large with walk through transom to the swim platform, and offers a convenient fold out table for on-deck dining. Salon is entered by a central companionway - There is a convenient access to the Head to Port ( this head also has private access to the Port-Aft Guest stateroom) and the Port Guest Stateroom - To Starbd is a forward facing Nav Station and access to the Starbd Guest Stateroom. Forward , along the Port side, is the FULL LENGTH GALLEY Forward, along the Starbd side is a large U-Shaped dinette with outboard bench seat. The Master Stateroom w/private head & shower - occupies the forward section of the boat - the Queen sized berth is offset to Starbd, and a settee, hanging locker, storage locker and table, is to Port - The large Master head is forward of this cabin - a bulkhead in the head separates the interior from the chain locker. Several fixed side ports and numerous opening ports along the cabin house provides abundant light and ventilation. In addition, several opening deck hatches w. screens and sunshades, offer additional light and ventilation.
- SALON and GALLEY
- SALON: The large Salon is finished in Cherry with teak & holly sole( throughout the vessel) - It feature a huge Linier Galley and very comfortable seating/dinette area. There is also a forward facing Nav Station with chart table, and convenient head. Cruise Air 18,000 BTU air conditioning system ( also serves forward cabin) Circular Seating/Dinette with leatherette seats - storage below and behind Table lowers and converts to additional double beerth Additional bench seat with leatherette cushions, and storage Several ventilated storage cabinet in fine cherry wood finish Bookshelf Fixed hull ports for light Several opening cabin side ports for light and ventilation - opening overhead hatches Ceiling lighting throughout Full Nav Station w/ chart table, and electric panel, storage cabinet - forward facing seat Access to aft head to be used as Day Head Access to forward master cabin and 2 aft guest cabins GALLEY: The Linear Galley arrangement offers all the conveniences plus a huge countertop for preparing meals, and serving 12V Adler Barber Refrigeration fridge/freezer - 12v First Wave LPG 2 burner stove and oven,. Double SS sink w/ pressurized hot/cold water 2 Aluminum Propane Tanks.( in dedicated locker in cockpit) Water heater with both 110v element, and engine take off Storage lockers below counter, and above counter Built in MIcrowave oven Stove protection bar Tableware drawer Ventilated lockers above work counter NAV STATION: Chart table with storage Storage locker with shelf under chart table Bookshelves
- ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS
- Eletrical: AC 110 electric panel, DC 12 volt electric panel, Battery charger, Battery selector switch, Power cords 30 amp 50' (2), - Batteries: - (2) Marine 4D house, (2 ) Marine #27 house, (1) #31 Marine start battery Trace Engineering battery charger/inverter Heart Interface Link 2000 battery monitor. Tank Monitor (10) 110v AC outlets through out the vessel (2) x 30 Amp Recepticles & power cords - Power cord spliter 50 amp to twin 30 amp lines Flush mounted overhead halogen lights ELECTRONICS: HELM: Simrad CR44 color GPS chart plotter & 24 mi radar Raymarine/Autohelm- tri data - speed, depth log Raymarine /Autiohelm Electronic compass Raymarine/Autohelm Wind speed & direction Raymarine/Autohelm ST 6000+ Auto Pilot Plastimo Compass Ram Mic - Standard Horizon VHF Windlass control Tachometer Engine hour meter ( 2548 hours) Guages - fuel, temp, volt meter, oil pressure Electronics - Nav Station: Standard Horizon VHF - Quantum GX23605 Soney Stereo Heart Link 2000 interface Battery monitor Tabk tender ( not working) 406 mh EPIRP Sony stereo w/Bose sound system
- Yanmar 4JH2E Diesel engine 50 HP ( 2548 hours) - Service records available - Upgraded from Westerbeke 42 Hp when boat was built 80 Amp altenator 3 blade fixed prop Racor fuel/water separator-filter Electric oil change system ( oil last changed Nov. 2013) Sea Power engine driven Generator for A/C at anchor ( not currently working) Automatic and manual bilge pumps Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass Aluminum fuel tank Air Conditioning / Heat CRUIS-AIR REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING/HEAT UNITS (2) Main cabin system is 148 BTU , Aft cabin unit is 8K BTU SMKII electronic controls panels Additional seacock and hose system installed
- HULL and DECK
- Hull & Deck Laminated G.R.P. hull with internal fiberglass grid, reinforced with unidirectional rovings. Balsa sandwich deck for stiffness, thermal & acoustic insulation. Bulkheads are bonded 360 degree Stainless bow and stern rail, Stainless stanchions with double lifelines, Mooring cleats (6), Dual Anchor rollers Transom Shower Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express windlass. SS handrails on cabin top Molded bulwark on side decks w/ teak caprail Hatches: OceanAir screen and shade combinations (one for each deck hatch) which provide easy access to either screen or shade from within the boat Slightly tinted Lucite hatch boards for the companionway - 5 opening hatches + companionway; -8 opening ports; 2 vents... . Cockpit: Large leather trimmed steering wheel 42 inch - - Pedestal w/ instrument pod ,Bimini top, Dodger Cockpit table with drop leafs and ice or storage in the middle, Closed cell foam cockpit cushions, Stepped transom with stainless boarding ladder, Fresh water swim shower (2) stereo speakers Propane locker w/ (2) 10 gal tanks Manual bilge pump Port & Starbd cockpit lockers Removable helm seat for passage to swim platform Teak inserts ion cockpit seats Lewmar winches....Spinlock sheet/halyard stoppers.. self draining cockpit Radar Arch - Oversized stainless steel tubing mounted over the swim platform Additional support tubes to the stern for stability and increased load bearing . Estimated 300-400 lbs capacity D rings welded at various points in the arch . Functions as a dinghy davit Functions as a platform for the Simrad radar dome Includes an installed hailer/automatic foghorn speaker. Includes a cockpit deck light .
- SAILS and RIGGING
- In-Mast roller furling main - New Quantum Sail Sept 2007 Deck stepped aluminum mast, Stainless wire rigging, ProFurl roller furling Genoa, Genoa 110% with sun cover , - New 2009 Genoa 150% with sun cover - New Condition Asymetrical Spinacker - New Condition Selden in-mast furling mast Profurl headsail roller furling (4) Lewmar ST winches - (2) Lewmar ST 40 Cabin top winches (2) Lewmar ST 54 primary sheet winches Splinlock line clutches (6), Cabin top traveler,
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Rail mount SS Bar-B-Que Lines Fenders
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Beneteau 411, designed by the renowned Groupe Finot, exemplifies a true marriage of performance and beauty. Setting the highest standards in safety and construction, the 411 offers peace of mind. Her powerful hull is made up entirely of hand laid fiberglass and is protected by vinylester resin. With the bulb - fin keel, maximum stability and efficiency on all points of sail are achieved by her low center of gravity. Whether one is soloing or is with a crew of family and friends, the standard in-mast furling main and roller furling genoa provide efficiency and true ease of handling. Only the highest quality hardware is installed on her well laid out deck, and the location of the genoa sheet winches (accessible and within an arm's reach of the helm) will be appreciated. The beautiful teak capped bulwark, wide walkways, handrails, double lifelines, and Beneteau's molded nonskid deck surfaces create a strong sense of reliability. A standard three-blade prop gives the Beneteau 411 excellent maneuverability under power, and her large, leather-covered wheel provides precise and easy steering under sail or power. The large cockpit with teak inlaid seats is designed for maximum comfort while providing safety at sea, and the pedestal console allows ample space to install electronics. There is also a dual leaf cockpit table containing a large molded storage area and there is plenty of space to stow gear in the large cockpit lockers. Going for a swim is easy and convenient with the extra-wide aft swim platform and ladder, walkthrough transom, and standard cockpit shower. Below, her spacious and efficient layout makes use of every nook and cranny. An abundance of natural light and ventilation floods the interior through many deck hatches, portholes, and dorade vents. The Beneteau 411's joinerwork is handcrafted and cherry stained. Both the two- and three-cabin layouts have roomy companionways, large cabins, and plenty of storage throughout. All of this is accented with richly detailed and highly finished Beneteau cabinetry. Designed for entertaining or enjoying a gourmet meal, the salon table is very accommodating - seating up to six people; remove the inner leaf, and it becomes a cocktail table with plenty of room for games and snacks. Specially designed for serious cruising, the 411 nav station provides a large chart table and ample space for installing electronics. Under the chart table settee there's an additional locker for even more storage. The deluxe forward owner's stateroom features a generous double berth and an upholstered port settee that is perfect for reading or relaxing. Additional features include a large hanging locker, shelves, and stowage under the berth; as well, there is private access to the spacious and well ventilated forward head with sink and shower unit. The galley is beautifully appointed with pressure laminate countertops, big double stainless sinks, and loads of storage. The two-compartment refrigerator - freezer has top and side access, and the two-burner propane stove with oven will accommodate every culinary need. Handcrafted lockers with cane doors, great ventilation, and plenty of workspace add to making cooking pleasurable dockside or underway.
- This is an excellent example of the award-winning 1998 Beneteau Oceanis 411 Sloop. This model was named 1998 Boat of the Year and Best Value in the Full-Size Cruiser Category by Cruising World Magazine. The Beneteau Oceanis 411 is a large-volume yacht with a generous beam that is carried far aft for stability, allowing for a spacious cockpit, wide side decks and lively yet stable sailing performance. Her lines are clean and the cockpit seats are teak covered, providing easy maintenance and a luxurious appearance. With Roller Furling Mainsail and Headsail, all lines led aft to the cockpit, a full set of sheet stoppers, and large 2-Speed ST Lewmar Winches, the Oceanis 411 is easily sailed by a couple.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.