- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BELLS & WHISTLES FOR YOUR FISHING EXCURSIONS!
($20,000 drop in price 12/2013)
"Unrivaled deep-water performance" and ample fishing gear make the Hatteras 54 Convertible an ideal fishing machine with all the interior creature comforts. Step inside and find a roomy salon, (3) staterooms, (2) heads, and a diagonally placed galley with dinette.
The bells and whistles: Full tower with helm controls and radar. Beautifully laid-out flybridge and helm with flush-mounted electronics and ample seating for guests with superb visibility. 157 square-foot cockpit includes split Offshore bait tank in cockpit, bait tank with Mackerel tubes (bow deck), (2) fish holds, East Coast style gunwale trolling rod holders, outriggers, (18) stainless steel rocket launchers, cockpit sink/bait prep area, built-in tackle center, in-deck fish holds with macerators (port is refrigerated), freezer and cockpit controls.
WELL-KEPT HATTERAS ... OWNER IS AWAITING OFFERS ...
CALL CARA TO SET AN APPOINTMENT!
(OWNER IS OPEN TO POSSIBLE TRADES)
- Ash cabinetry, carpeted sole, Cruisair controls, speaker, recessed overhead lighting and rope lighting throughout. Master Stateroom: Located to port, amidship, with a center-line berth, counter space on both sides, plenty of walk-around area, built-in vanity with drawers, large, cedar-line hanging locker with a TV shelf. Ensuite head with Vacuflush toilet, sink, vanity, large counter, overhead hatch and a separate showering stall. VIP Stateroom: Located forward with a center-line berth, counter space on both sides, overhead emergency hatch with screen and (2) cedar-lined hanging lockers. Guest Stateroom: Located to starboard with over/under bunks, hanging locker, stereo system and separate entrance to guest head. Companionway: Separate entrance for guest head; Vacuflush toilet, sink, vanity, large counter and separate showering stall. Washer and dryer. Salon: Located to port, (2) L-shaped settees to port and starboard with dinette, table and barrel chair. Large windows with blinds and valances. Weems and Plath barometer and clock. Panasonic flat screen TV, DVD/VCR, Horizon VHF remote mic, holding tank 3/4 full indicator light and canvas runner to protect the carpeted sole. Galley: Located to port, U-shaped with diagnol counter top, full-size GE refrigerator and freezer, Ma gic Chef (4) burner electric stove top, Sharp Carousel microwave, dual sink with retractable faucet, U-Line ice maker, ample provisional storage with custom designed, sliding drawers in cabinets to fully utilize space.
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- 157 square foot cockpit! Hynautic cockpit controls Split Offshore bait tank, (8-10 scoops) center Offshore 15 gallon bait tank with Mackerel tubes (bow deck) Davit (bow deck) (18) Stainless steel rocket launchers Black anodized aluminum double spreader outriggers East Coast style trolling rod holders on gunwale (2) In-deck fish holds with macerators (port fish hold is refrigerated) Cockpit sink with bait prep area Freezer Built-in tackle Custom cockpit awning (splits for less sun blockage) (4) White and (2) red overhead lights (4) Speakers Walk-through transom Air compressor outlet Dockside water connection (for extended stays at the dock) Hubbell phone/TV connection Hubbell 50 amp 125/250 V power cord Glendenning power cord system (retractable) Stainless steel railing Dome lights in overhang and courtesy lights Fresh and raw water washdowns
- Flybridge and Full Marlin Tower
- Flybridge: Full isinglass and canvas enclosure Hard top (2) Helm chairs (2) Bench settees Stainless steel grab rails (5) Storage lockers Courtesy lights Full Marlin Tower: Helm Hard top Furuno Navnet VX2 Radar Hynautic throttles Ritchie compass Bench seat
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno Navnet VX2 Black Box system, 72 Mile Radar / Chart Plotter / Fish Finder (2007) Simrad AP25 Autopilot (2007) Raytheon Nav/Depth/Speed display Simrad Taiyo TD-L1550A (Radio Direction Finder) Detroit diesel electronic engine displays iCom 2-meter radio (2007) iCom IC-V8000 iCom VHF Marine IC-M602 radio Horizon Spectrum Dytek ST1000 sea temperature gauge VDO instrumentation (oil pressure, gear oil pressure/temperature, engine coolant temperature, tachometers, volt meter, fuel gauges and rudder angle indicator) Halon fire system switch Emergency engine shut off switches Ritchie compass Trim tabs Galley Maid windlass Fortress anchor Spot light Davit
- Electrical Systems
- (2) 20 kW Onan generators (4) CruisAir air conditioning units 24 V D.C. breaker panel Inverter Battery parallel switches (5) Bilge pumps (2) Engine room blowers with indicator lights (2) High water alarm sensors Water heater
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Detroit Diesel 12V92 TA engines Racor fuel filters Reversible oil change pump to manifold Halon fire extinguishing system Stand-up engine room
- Additional Information
- Topside repainted (2007) Isinglass/Canvas replaced (2007) Salon settee reupholstered (2007) Hard bottom dinghy and Yamaha motor are available
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.