- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Built by Warren O'Neal, one of the pioneers in Carolina boat building, the Carolina Flare has been beautifully restored over the past 3 years under the capable direction of Sunny Briggs and her knowledgeable owner. From her new 370 horsepower Cummins diesel, teak deck and covering boards, new fuel tanks, new paint, and much more, the Carolina Flare is truly a classic. Fish the Point out of Oregon Inlet at 55 gallons at a 22-23 knot cruise. This is an affordable and capable offshore fishing boat that is ready to go! You can own a true piece of Carolina boat building history!
- The Carol ina Flare is a 28' center console with a full tower. With her varnished teak transom, teak covering boards and teak deck, the Carolina Flare is as functional as she is beautiful. Forward in the cabin is a V-berth and generous storage. Cruise 22 knots with a fuel burn of 12 GPH!
- The Carolina Flare has an updated electronics package. Furuno NavNet - Plotter, radar Furuno LS 4100 - LCD fish finder Icom VHF - IC M412
- The cockpit on the Carolina Flare features a teak deck and covering boards. 2 flush rod holders in transom 4 gunwale flush rod holders - 2 each port and starboard Salt water wash down
- The Carolina Flare features a center console layout. The console is custom built and integrates the main fuel tank. Forward of the console is a padded cushion seat with storage below. The helm seating functions as a seat/leaning post with backrest. There is a padded cushion seat aft. Pop-up electronics panel NavNet LS 4100 LCD Icom VHF - IC-M412 Side access doors to engine - port and starboard Padded backrest with 4 rod holders 12 volt lighting fixtures 2 stereo speakers flush mounted forward Stretched canvas top 3-sided enclosure - EZ2CY
- The Carolina Flare has a full tower with controls. Full aluminum tower with controls Tower storage box with tinted windscreen Stretched canvas top in tower Double spreader flybridge release outriggers 2 cockpit spreader lights Aft rail with 5 rod holders
- Forward of the helm deck is the cabin. Two steps down to the cabin that features a V-berth and storage locker to starboard. V-berth with cushions Overhead hatch Access to anchor locker Storage locker to starboard - top shelf and 4 drawers with teak fronts Rod storage overhead Stereo mounted overhead to starboard
- 12 volt outlet in cabin 12 volt overhead lighting in cabin Large helm aluminum steering wheel with knob Fire extinguishers Bilge pumps and float switches Compass Paper towel holder in cabin Updated steering, exhaust (new 2010) Onboard Battery Charger Optima Batteries Cockpit and bow deck - painted in 2012
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.