- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER OF 4-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND IN ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS THROUGHOUT THIS 2001 SILVERTON 330 SPORT BRIDGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 7.4-litre MPI 320-hp Gas Engine's with only 485 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Beautiful Cherry Wood Cabinetry & Accents Throughout Interior, 19" LCD-Television in Salon, Windlass Anchor, NEW Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Screen), Raymarine RL70C (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, NEW Sound System w/iPod/MP3-Connection w/Remote Control, Exterior Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting, Fly-Bridge Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sold new in Northern Michigan, current owner purchased in 2009. Always inside heated winter stored. Meticulously cared for, sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Note NEW canvas, bottom fresh w/Interlux Epoxy & fresh paint, extended swim platform. 2001 Zodiak 9.4 (soft bottom) dinghy w/davits & cover available separately (motor not included.) Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Silverton has proven very adept in recent years at marketing af- fordably priced family yachts with mega-volume interiors and innovative design features. The 330 Sport Bridge follows in that tradition, and she’s been a popular model for Silverton since her 1999 introduction. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with a wide beam, the single-stateroom floorplan of the 330 is laid out on a single level a few steps down from the cockpit. These are expansive ac- commodations indeed for a 33-foot boat with excellent headroom, attractive furnishings, and a full-beam salon. (Note that the floor- plan was rearranged in 2001.) On deck, a stairway in the cock- pit leads to an oversized flybridge with a wet bar and seating for six to seven adults, and molded steps on either side of the bridge lead down to the foredeck area. Engine access is via a gas-assist hatch in the cockpit, and a transom door and swim platform were standard. Additional features include opening salon windows, a flybridge sun pad, side exhausts, anchor locker, and bow pulpit.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Overhead Deck Hatch w/Screen, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard, Television to Starboard, Decorative Mattress Cover w/Matching Accent Pillows Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Starboard (Note Generous Storage Underneath w/Access to AC/Heat Unit), Hanging Storage Locker, 19" LCD-Television Dinette Aft to Port w/Cherry Wood Dining / Cocktail Table, Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion (Note Access to Power Panel Aft of Dinette) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note Corian Style Counter-Top w/Decorative Faucet) Sliding Screen Door to Cabin Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink w/Designer Style Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator w/Freezer (Note Refrigerator w/Cherry Wood Face Panels) Electric Stove (2-Burner) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass (NEW) Raytheon Ray-210 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon L365 Fish-Finder Standard Horizon LH5 Hailer Raymarine RL70C (Color Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter) NEW Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (Protech 1230) (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord's Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (Simpson-Lawrence) (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker (2) Fender Holders Transom Shower Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting Radar Arch (Note Radar Dome Mast!) Extended Swim Platform w/Custom Boarding Ladder (4 Steps rather than standard 3)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Fresh Bottom w/Interlux Epoxy & Fresh Paint NEW Canvas Package (Custom Fitted); Fly-Bridge Enclosure Horn Dockside Pressure Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs Halon Fire System 2ND OWNER OF 4-YEARS ALWAYS INSIDE HEATED STORED FOR WINTER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 330 Sport Bridge has a single-level floorplan that offers incredible space for family fun. There is plenty of natural light, and the cathedral ceiling will make passengers think they are on a much larger vessel. Up a few wide, molded steps is the large flybridge that is comfortable for cruising, and perfect for partying. The 330 handles like an express boat and lives like a motoryacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.